• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some 3D stocks I'm working on....

newTickleorder

TMF Poster
Made in Maya, modeling is mostly done and I'm about to start properly texturing them:

Le5rbIG.jpg 77JXfOi.jpg h5ugHP0.jpg MPuMM0u.jpg

Let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

Some constructive criticism: they look huge! Maybe it’s part of their design, but hey look like a small wall. And the stock holes are rather high. But they certainly look sturdy.

Some constructive criticism: they look huge! Maybe it’s part of their design, but hey look like a small wall. And the stock holes are rather high. But they certainly look sturdy.
Oh yeah lol, I modeled them after the Laughingstocks:

YIuzrEn.jpg

I've always liked how huge and intimidating they looked, and like you said, like a small wall.

Oh. Well then. Mission accomplished! Hot stuff. But yeah it looked three feet high and wide, so I guess it is. Neat.

Round 4!

Been awhile, but I finally got the 4th set of renders. These took longer to render because I upped the resolution to 1080p and increased the samples to cut out the noise. Will try to get the final render later this month....

L1Jr37n.jpg orQP1ZB.jpg SLANeRF.jpg Ymh1WFr.jpg FFgnsVj.jpg

FINISHED!

BgFvLuX.jpg

Finally finished these bad boys after working on them on and off over the past year or so. Now onto other projects, like a victim and some "accessories" as well. :xpulcy:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back