• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

27 year old guy looking for first tickle experience!

TB678

Hey folks,

I just this forum not too long ago in hopes of chatting about tickling, and maybe even having a session. I have been interested in tickling for as long as I can remember. At the point where I'm ready to experience some tickling.

What is the best approach to fulfill this bucket list desire? To tickle and be tickled by somebody who actually enjoys it is the goal.

Is it not possible without a paid session?

Brian

Approach #1 - Make a post in the personals section. It has a low probability of leading to something, but it is possible. It's worth a shot, though.

Approach #2 - Get a girlfriend. Once you're comfortable, ask her if she'd be willing to indulge in your kink. Probably better odds than setting something up through the personals, but it means putting in a lot of effort and time while risking that the woman might not be into it and will outright deny your request.

Approach #3 - Attend a tickle gathering in your area. Odds are pretty good that you might get to tickle or be tickled at least very briefly. You could also meet someone there who would be interested in setting up a longer, private play session. Definitely worth a shot if you have a gathering near you, but I don't know how many are actually being arranged amid the whole COVID pandemic.

Approach #4 - Hire a pro domme. Expensive, but the chances of being tickled are 100%. You absolutely will be able to find someone willing to tickle you through this approach, and that's why many take it. If you want to do the tickling to someone else, a bit harder, but...

Approach #5 - If foot tickling is your thing, attend a foot party in your area and ask the women you talk to there if they would be willing to let you tickle them. From what I've heard, most will. Pricey but not quite as expensive as a pro domme. You'll also almost definitely find someone willing to indulge you.

These are the best ways to fulfill your bucket list desire. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back