• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mark's Trip into Ticklish Hell! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Hi and glad you showed up, reckon a first time always nervous but you're here that's the main thing! Great photos by the way and a bonus they were really you so anyway after working all day have a seat, like you said your wife away visiting your son in Italy, we have time on our hands. So Mark he's studying there is he?"

"Yes fashion design in Milan, a year there now on a three year course then hopes to work with fashion magazine editors, not like his Dad working in finance!"

"That's right Wall street broker you told me, it's hot in here lose the jacket and tie Mark as you know who is Boss now right!" I said to the 38 yr old 6' attractive guy who immediately obeyed me! I smiled as I asked him why the interest in being dominated by another man, he saying to be out of control, vulnerable and helpless being a fantasy he'd finally decided to try! I'd already told him to report to me directly from work so he aploogised if he was a bit sweaty from working all day in the office and mentioned glad he'd said not wanting his feet touched at all as they'd smell and laughed!

"Yeah I was curious about that Mark but remove your shoes keeping socks on and tell me what's the deal with feet?" He told me his elder brother and he had shared a room and he'd been dominated by him but this had included his brother gagging him with a sock and tickling him driving him berserk!

"Right so really ticklish okay and figures not something enjoyed by you!"

"Hell no!" Mark responded!

"Okay have a brandy or something else maybe, I'm having one, oh a whiskey fine, there you go!" He drank the whiskey and could tell he was eager and excited so told him he best strip to his socks and the suit and shirt and briefs came off and he used the bathroom. A black loafer shoe read size 13 and back in the lounge we headed for the bedroom and he complied lying on the custom made bed and being secured with the leather cuffs and socked feet together as told him just my way as opposed to spread eagle!

"Now you agreed to blindfold and gag as told you heightens sensations!" I told him and he nodded!

"There we are Mark, you're going nowhere and ready to learn how you're here for my pleasure and not yours so happen to see your shoe size 13 and guess an unlucky number for you as first lesson being a Sub doesn't tell the Master what he may and may not do, by the way your big feet do smell but Mmmm a masculine and intoxicating aroma, dare I say addictive Mark!"

"I know the things you want to happen, you were explicit about that, having your dick fondled and caressed, balls too and anticipated being sucked off, another guy's mouth exciting you, driving you crazy, licking the head and see you're getting hard now imagining my lips licking the stem of your dick slowly and teasingly and then taking it inside my mouth, stroking your inner thighs, pinching and licking your nipples and even stroking your sensitive armpits but let me tell you what I like Mark!"

I was blatant feet Mark, a guy's feet and big feet especially and initially in black executive nylon socks just as yours are, seeing feet in socks a buzz for me and more so bare, feet arouse me like nowhere else Mark and your photos did, sending me the three nude shots and all of them showing you socked but giving me an idea of your foot size and shape. Being unintentional all the more exciting for me imagining their sweatiness and moistness! I leaned close to his socked feet and sniffed them and sensed he being tense!

"Mmmm your feet are really raunchy Mark, so inviting and more so because non-consensual as you're here secured as I say for my pleasure and together we're going to take a trip dowm memory lane but you've graduated to being with a professional now not an amateur as your elder brother was but I understand his appreciation and lust for your feet and more so if they're ticklish Mark! Let's check this out, what? No, Mark I don't think your'e in any position to stop me do you, now feet still, keep them still as flexing them will be an open invitation to tickle them more!"

I let him think I'd tickle them for a moment, a moment I savoured imagining how tortured he was by his own thoughts, my having fed his fear. Then told him that I was sure his elder brother had not been oral with his feet especially socked and since he was here to be educated, it fitted he experience this happening and deeply sniffing both socked feet I licked his socked soles and sucked his toes through his socks and immediately his feet flexing as I alternated from foot to foot then licked the soles of one, sucked the toes of the other, then licked the sole and sucked the toes of the same socked foot and switched from foot to foot as he moaned and giggled and moaned and after 20 minutes when I stopped muffled irate protests from him!

"Sssh Mark grin and bear it as soon you will be as these socks having been slobbered over need to come off but first lets feel them up, massage them and get them really hot as hot feet the most ticklish and guess you might know Mark that the soles of the feet are the most senstive parts of the body for most people and you fit in that category for sure! Any pleas save your energy Mark as they'll fall on deaf ears as from now your feet are my feet and as a Sub you'll learn this as Mrs. Collier would be shocked to find out what her husband does on Friday nights when he calls her to say he's working late as you will be Mark! I will be taking photos as insurance as I want you here Friday eves as my compliant 'Tickle-Slave' You might even get to appreciate the attention your feet receive; in time as Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was Milan come to that!" I joked!

Mark's feet centimeters away from my face as I kneaded and massaged them saying I guessed being the only person who'd gone near his feet for years as hardly somewhere he'd invite his wife to explore! History has the annoying habit of repeating itself and thanked him for providing me with the same guilty pleasure to indulge in exploiting as he'd afforded his elder brother and how intense the sensations would be on his bare feet as my job was to erase the memories of being tickle tortured by his elder brother with instead the present reality of me being his 'Tickler' and being a far more experienced one making my tickling tortuously ticklish! I resumed sucking his socked toes as he cursed and giggled flinching on the bed to my complete satisfaction!

I ran my fingers up n' down the length of his size 13 socked feet and told him the expensive nylon socks were perfect as nylon like a 2nd skin meant my fingers could easily glide along them from his heels to his toes as they did so and muffled giggles transfomed to becoming muffled laughter resulting in my feeling euphoric as I told him as he already showing positive signs of being an excellent 'Ticklee'! I told him I imagined his elder brother lifting the covers off his feet in bed and enjoying the night with them as I'd be doing this initial night and others chosen by me but would call him at work so he'd make his excuses to his wife and that I wanted him wearing the same apparel, black nylon executive socks for every meeting. In Winter months provisions made, his socked feet secured and heated up by hairdryer! He'd also sometimes be the main event of an evening when invited guests would be invited to join me! We'd tickle all confesions from him in an interrogation tickling!

I ran my wriggling fingers into the creases of Mark's nylon-covered toes loving seeing him helplessly bound and struggling engaged fully in helpless laughter of the involuntary kind so wilder as I told him I was excited by the prospect of licking his bare soles and sucking on his bared toes and pressed firmly on his feet and rubbing them both, feeling the tops of his feet, just loving touching and feeling them both up so just toying with his feet driving Mark nuts! Mark's size 13's did and do turn me on like nothing else!

I then proceeded to strip off his socks as he tried to kick free but was told he better behave or tonight I'd invite another pair of helping hands and mouths to assist me as after all he having two feet! Mark got the message loud and clear as I peeled off each sock very slowly deliberately, rolling each sock down to his ankles and then sliding them along his bare feet and off his toes! Then began licking his deliciously salty tasting freshly bared feet, a delightful taste I told him as I savoured it contnuing with vigorous licking which lickled and said lickling a speciality of mine and sucked and nibbled lightly on his toes! Licking his foot sweat and sucking on his toes was driving Mark totally berserk! Licking in between his toes and sucking on multiple toes at once increasing and intensifying his ticklishness!

Mark's powerless, masculine laughter was such a turn on for me as my fingers traced over every defenceless wrinkle, crease and smooth surface of his feet, laughing in desperation only enticed me more as I was high on touching and lickling his soles and suckling on his toes and telling him preferable for me to sucking his dick or anyones but in a future meet I 'd organise a foursome, with he gaining every manner of oral attention and fixation whilst I alone or alternating with the other two guys would be enjoying his feet! Toes tickled as he having a blow-job, so an overload sensation! In fact it being the weekend, he'd be with me and a party organised the next night, perhaps on line seeking guys hot n' eager to play!

Muffled pleas as clearly Mark not happy with this at all but reminded him who was in charge and joked I thought he was enjoying everything happening as he'd not quit laughing for almost 2 hours and added how time flies when you're enjoying yourself as I am Mark and gently and lightly stroking his bare soles in an agonizingly, teasing way and then orally sensually enjoying them and again stroking his dick so soon he hardened again! I ventured to lick the root and the head of his pulsating dick to show him what he was missing but knowing he'd be driven despeately to being satisfied having decided I'd be calling Ed who was out clubbing and he would be more than willing to join me and bring poppers with him!

My hands again on Mark's feet I bent back his toes stretching his soles taut and indulged in delivering a ticklish frenzy driving him hysterical as my wild fingers readily attacked with determination! My foot-tickling was driving him mad; his high arches where a light touch made him gasp, the sensitive spots at the base of his toes, and his hyper-sensitive soles that responded so violently to my tickles and verbally taunting him!

"Mark what I am going to do is tickle your feet, keep tickling your feet, tickle under and in between all these toes using my fingers and my tongue and later an inkless ball-point pen and a pipe cleaner but all you have to do is laugh, laugh like you've never laughed before so more than your brother ever drove you to doing, I'm going to tickle your feet Mark and that's all there is to it and tickle them hard n' fast or sensual and slow but tickle your feet Mark! You can't stand being tickled on your feet can you Mark as it tickles, remember the word Mark TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!"

I then very gently stroked the soles of Mark's feet and increased the speed running my fingers up and down the length of his feet and then back and forth, across them both and tickled him everywhere on his bare feet. He twisted his ankles frantically trying to escape, pointed his toes in every conceivable direction trying to escape which was punished with more tickles! I told him tickle torture was the oldest form of torment in the world and leaving no marks used in interrogations and initiations as he could verify it was effective as it tickled and tickled and tickled and could last hours!

"Now Mark here's a feather so let's now stroke the feather across the instep of your right foot and draw it from one side to the other slowly and carefully, that's it Mark play along and flex your toes for me and now the left foot ever so slowly stroking the length of your soles, one foot and now the other foot very lightly and gently and sliding it in between your toes, that tickles right Mark but now this end is the quill and yes now that really tickles Mark, oh yes it sure does and you have a great laugh even muffled!"

I soon resumed working over Mark's soles and toes with my fingers and removed his gag so hearing Mark's responses over and over again “Please ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…oh please tickles oh please just stop tickling me…uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-uh-ha-hee-hee-heeee stop tickling my feet…ah-hah-ah-hah…” Mark howled as he squirmed on the bed, his head shaking from side to side and a sweaty hysterical mess, laughing and pleading as I indulged in my passion for foot tickling, foot lickling and eventually stopped and as Mark was given a break called Ed!

"Hi got a live one here, hates being tickled and I mean hates it so bring poppers and let's give him something to laugh about, sounds cool, yeah great and oh right, well yeah bring him along if he want to join, oh right well will see you both in I guess about an hour! Right see ya!"

"Well Mark we've got guests coming so looks like that group session idea I had is happening sooner than I anticipated and oh got some great images by the way and phone now locked in my safe so I guess you are now from tonight officially my 'Tickle - Slave' and guess you've learned lightning can strike twice so maybe look on me as your 'Big Brother' as one things certain Mark; I will be watching and you best behave or the tickling every Friday night will be made much more unbearable than it already is tonight! Now reckon let's get your socks back on ready for company!

Last edited:
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back