• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Archie's Humiliation (M/M tickling )

Aquos128

Fangs were walking down the street alone making his way back to his home without a single care in the world, it had been a good day today, but little did he know it was all about to change. Suddenly he felt himself stumble upon a piece of rope a bucket of the floor was thrown into his face blinding him then he felt a bunch of eggs coming making his shirt take a yellowish colour. At the end he lost his balance and fall to the nearby thrash. “ahahhahahahah look at you!” Archie laughed as he saw the result of his prank to his rival, Fangs was not amused “YOU! You did this your gonna pay for that Archie!” the raven haired teen threatened; the red head snorted “yeah good luck with that egghead!” with that Archie left happy with himself not knowing that he signed his own ultimate Humiliation at the hands of a vengeful Fangs.

Fangs walked home full with anger and took a long shower swearing he will dish out the worst revenge ever to Archie.

On the next day, he sat for lunch in the school cantine when he realized something very interesting. Archie sitting with his friends on another table when suddenly his girlfriends started to poke his side causing a heavy reaction of Archie laughing and removing her hands.

"What was that" asked Betty who also sat on the table.

"Well Archie might be the strongest and the hottest guy at school but I bet I might also be the most ticklish" his girlfriend Veronica told.

"Shhh shut up Vron! No one needs to know" he said smiling

But Fangs heard it and it remembered him on times where his big brother wrestled him down and tickled him until he nearly peed himself. That was very bad torture and this might be the perfect revenge on Archie. He smiled and left the canteen. A plan forming in his head already.

It took nearly a week for Fangs to fully prepare but now he was done as he looked at the things he had; two sets of metal handcuffs, some ropes, a pair of feathers and four electric toothbrushes, only one thing remained his tickle victim.

Archie was alone at the schoolyard wearing his school jacket over a white shirt and a pair of jeans when he felt someone grab him from behind and pull a rag over his mouth, immediately he started struggling but the hands were too strong and slowly had felt himself getting more tired till Archie felt himself fall unconscious.

Fangs smiled as he carried the muscled teen away from the school, it took him almost half an hour to take him to his home as he tried to avoid other people. now he had the still sleeping Archie laying down at his bed so he began by taking off his shoes and socks, then he unleashed his belt and took off the fire heads jeans, last he removed the jacket and the white shirt leaving Archie only at his underwear, with his hands tied at the corners of the bed exposing his hairy armpits to the room and his feet tied together tightly with the rope secured at the middle of the bed. With his work now done Fangs only needed to wait for his victim to wake.

Fangs prepare all his tools and see that Archie is slowly waking up. Suddenly his head jumps up and he pulls at his ties but all his muscles are now no help to him.

"Fangs? What? What is going on? Why am I tied? And where are my clothes? Let me go!!"

"Well well well Archie. Normally you don't have any problems with being half naked in public so I thought you would not mind. You remember that prank you pulled on me? Well, guess payback is a bitch dude. So welcome to my torture chamber." he said evil.

By the word torture, Archie gulps and tries the bonds again but he can't move an inch." This is mad! I am going to kill you! What is going to do with me now? "

" Well, I guess you are not in the position to give any orders. I noticed something lately. Let's call it a secret weakness of our little Adonis and I am going to use this against you and really make you regret what you did to me! "he says and picks up a single feather watching the reaction of Archie.

The Auburn haired teen’s eyes double in size “No way! You're not tickling me am way too ticklish!”

“Thanks for the info,” the dark haired gangster said and slowly he started running the finger over Archie’s bare soles “ HHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHHEAHEHAHEHHEAHAHAEHEHENO STOPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Fangs was surprised about his rival’s outburst “wow you were not kidding, I dint event use that hard” with an evil smile the brunette said, “now let’s see how you handle that!”.

“HAHAHEHAAHBEHABHEAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHA” Archie screamed as Fang’s fingers dig into his second most ticklish spot with a fury sending ticklish waves through his entire body “NO STOPHHEHEHAHEHAHA NOT HERAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHA” the toes proved to be a sweet spot the other teen observed so he took another feather and started using it on the venerable toes making his bound victim try and bend them to escape the evil tickling, Fangs had other plans; he took the laces from Archie’s shoes and used them to tie the toes back leaving them now completely vulnerable to the tickling attack.

And attack he did he took a feather at his empty hand and used them both at the toes sending the poor red head into a ticklish panic “NO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSTOOPAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASEEEEHEHEHEHHEHE” Fangs did stop and gave a chance to Archie whose face was the same colour of his hair now to catch his breath not use of making passing out yet, he had plenty of things to do to him, speaking of which he needed to find a new spot to tickle.

"Wow, bro! I never thought this would be so much fun!" Fangs said smiling widely.

Archie still pants heavily. "PLEASE! no more Fangs! You got me good but now it is enough."

"Enough? Oh, Archie, I am just getting started and now it is time to check out your upper body." Before Archie could argue Fangs digs into the sides of Archie really working his fingers on the ticklish flesh.

"HAHAHA HAHA NOOOO HAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHHAA IT'S TO MUCH HAHAHA"

"Come on! Such a strong guy should be able to take more" Fangs smirks and changes after some minutes from sides to belly where he slides with the feather over every single muscle driving Archie through the roof.

After some time Fangs has another idea. "I see another spot I want to try out! I guess it must be a horrible feeling to have your pits completely open and exposed without any chance to pull your arms down" he teases and his fingers crawl slowly upwards.

Archie's biceps tense heavily and pulls on his bonds again put the pits remain wide open. "NOOO NOT THERE!"
Fangs did not listen to the helpless plea and shove his finger at the hairy underarms scratching at the skin, making the poor red head almost jumping out of his skin “NANAAHNENHAHNEHNANHEHNAHEAHENHANHHNAHNAEHNAENOT THEHEHEHE PITSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH” Archie screamed as his most ticklish spots became the targets of the vengeful teen.

As he ran his fingers through the defenceless hollows Fangs never thought that someone so strong like Archie could be reduced to pleading so quickly, but he did the raven haired boy could not believe that by just wiggling his fingers at the other teen’s skin he could turn him into a babbling laughing mess but it did and it was great.

Archie, on the other hand, did not share his rival’s joy, his ticklishness was always one of his most well kept secrets and now to have it exploited by someone so keen on vengeance was not good at all and he was a skilled tickler to put.

The ebony haired teen decided to change tactics, he did not want Archie to get used to tickling anyway “hey Archie ever heard of the drill before?” the red head sook his head “well your about to find out” with that Fangs put two of his fingers at each of the bases of the armpits and started drilling the sensitive skin while making “bzzzzz” sounds to tease his captive victim “AHAHNNHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHANOOOOOHOHOHOONOHHOONHOHNOHOHNPLEEEEHHHASEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHESTOPAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHPLEASEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHHHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHANANANAHAHNANHHNANHANHAHA!!!!”.

When Fangs stopped the tickling Archie looked worst for wear as a light layer of sweat was covering his body and tears were starting to form around the corners of his eyes. When the other teen caught sight of the forming tears he smiled to himself, his plan was working, he wanted to push the red haired to the point of having larger hot tears going down his faces, then when Archie felt so weak and small the second phase of his plan is going to be activated and the true humiliation of Archie Andrew would begin!

Fangs shook his head, he was thing ahead of himself, right now there was plenty of more thing to do.

Fangs were really enjoying himself but he decided to give the so ticklish pits of Archie a break and test the rest of his body to get a complete picture.

Archie still catching his breath was soon send into boyish giggles again when he felt the fingers wiggle on and begin his knee.

"Really? Even here, Archie? Man, you are more sensitive than a group of primary school girls" he said teasingly.

"Shut up Fangs! You are in so much trouble for this Hahahahha"

"Really? Guess the one in trouble is you" he said nasty and lets his fingers slide upwards tickling the muscled thighs of his victim.

Archie jumps and feels like being electrocuted as such a sensitive and private area is now under attack HAHAHHAHA NOT THERE HAHAHHAHA STOP HAHAHAHJA

But fangs really dig into the thighs and works Archie nicely. After some minutes he grins and says "Guess like someone is really enjoying himself" looking at the rock hard bulge in the tight white briefs right in front of him.

Archie is so confused and feels a bit horny too. His head is by now the same colour as his hair and when Fangs takes out his phone and even takes a picture he really feels embarrassed.

"Would be interesting to know what the rest of the wrestling team would say about your secret. I am sure they would use it in Many matches."

"DONT YOU DARE TO TELL THEM HAHAHHAHA HAHAHA" Archie starts but is interrupted by two feathers twirling over his nipples now sending another wave of laughter through his body. They get hard soon which makes them just more ticklish and his boner pulsating even harder in his briefs.

"Oh, Archie! I make you a deal. If you do not beg me to let you go but encourage me even to keep your torture going I might not send the Pic to the whole school" he grins.

Archie fights with himself but has to give in. FINE HAHAHA PLEASE KEEP THE TORTURE GOING FANGS HAHABBA

"Say you want the worst torture possible cause you need to be punished for your prank"

Archie bites his lip. But Fangs shows him the picture again and he says PLEASE MATE HAHAHHAA DO YOUR WORST HAHAHA I NEED TO BE PUNISHED HARD FOR PLAYING THAT PRANK ON YOU HAHAHBA

"Your wish is my demand Archie boy"

With an evil smile at his face Fangs uses the twirls the feather into the red heads shallow belly button “HAHAENANHAEHNENANAHAHAHHAHHA” Archie could feel himself getting more ticklish as time passed and more and more sweat was covering his body increasing his sensitivity and making Fangs fingers moving faster at his impressive stomach wreaking havoc at his abs showing each one of the pads special attention.

After removing the feather from the very ticklish innie the ebony haired boy wanted to test something. Never stopping tickling the abs he used the feather to go behind Archie’s neck to his shoulder blades, the results did not disappoint “AGAGAHGAGHAGAGHAWHAT!?HAAHEHEHAHEHHEAHEHAEHEAHAEHEA” the red haired yelled in surprise, he didn’t even know he was ticklish on his back! And apparently, his shoulder blades were a sweet spot, if the sounds he just made were any indication.

Fangs now wanted to tease his victim a little bit more, so he stopped using the feather at the vulnerable back and stopped his hand at the stomach, only to drag them up and down Archie’s sides “ahheheheaheheahheahaeheah” “it feels awful doesn’t it? Being helpless?” the black haired teen asked “ehehheehe yessshshshhshshshs” Archie squeaked out of his forced laughter “but it could be worse” Fangs declared “what? Hahahaehaheahaeh” the tickler smiled and said “do you want to know what will happen if I send this picture” laughing Archie shook his head “well I am going to tell you anyway” “you're going to become the school's plaything.” Fangs said “the whole school would want to tickle you! The girls will tickle till you agree to go to date with them and the boys, The boys are going to be the worst!”

Continuing his cruel teasing Fangs said “you always act like your better than anyone else now they are going to have a weapon against you, they will shove you into empty classes to have quick tickle with you maybe found some abandoned closet to try new tricks to you and the wrestling team! You’ll never win another match again Archie boy from then on, each time you try to overwhelm someone they are going to brush their fingers all over your body to win. After the end, all of the team is going to pin you down and tickle for hours and hours, you will no longer be know as hipster prince but as Archie, the ticklish boy toy and you don’t want that do?” the trapped teen nodded his head “so said it with me Archie ‘I am a naughty ticklish boy please Fangs tickle me’”.

Archie really did not want to say that, but what choice did he have? He didn’t want his secret to go out, as the other boy abused his sides Archie spoke “I ahahahahahahahm a naughty ticklish hhhaehhehe boyyyyhyhyhyhy pleaseeeeeehehehehehahah Fangs tickle meeeeeeheehehehhehehe” “with pleasure” the black head said and dig full forced at the rib cage.

Archie was almost ready Fangs through the sweat of his body has almost triple and a wild tear or two escaped him, he only needed another round of tickling and he was ready.

Fangs gave Archie some water to drink. At least he didn't want him to dehydrate too early cause he had other plans for the rest of the day.

"well enough break for you. Look at all that sweat bro. You should not sweat that much because you know it just makes my fingers glide much faster" Fangs laughs and to prove his points his fingers started to slide quickly through the sweaty pits making sure to explore every part of the wide open hollows.

Archie burst out into laughter again as his most ticklish spot was under fire "PLEASE HAHHAHA EVERYTHING BUT THERE HAHAHHAA PLEASE TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT HAHHAHAHA"

But Fangs did just continue for another 10 minutes until another layer of sweat was glistening on Archie's muscled body. "Time to move downward again. As your soles are not that sweaty I need some help here!" he said and took a body of baby oil drenching his soles with it and also put it between the toes that are still wide open due to the ties. He then showed Archie two brushes.

His eyes widened" NOOO! NOT THAT PLEASE DON'T USE THEM"

"That's not what I want to hear bro. Remember the picture! I will send it to Veronica now! The only way to stop me is begging for more tickles! And you better do that good otherwise I send it right away." he says smirking

"Fine fine! Please Fangs brush my feet! Go and Tickle them really bad" he says immediately regretting it as both brushes scrub his oiled soles and Archie going through the roof. HAHHAHAHA ABBA FUUUUCK HAHAHHAA STOOOOPPPP THAT'S SO BAD HAHAHABABBAA"

Fangs just continue for 3 minutes. "Should I have mercy and stop and send that picture?" he asks.

"NO HAHHAHA PLEASE GO FASTER HAHAHA MY SOLES CAN TAKE IT"

That control also made Fangs Cock bounce. "Okay fine!" he just says and his biceps tense as he goes full speed on the soles now. 5 min later Archie is a sweaty laughing mess. "I am not sure if this is enough. I should send the picture now."

"NOOO HAHAHHAA OKAY OKAY PLEASE HAHAHA I BEG YOU HAHAHA WORK MY TOES HAHAHA THEY ARE THE WORST DOWN THERE HAHAHHAA I REALLY WANT TO LAUGH HARDER HAHAHHAA"

"Well, how could I say no that," Fangs says and exchanges the brushes with two electric toothbrushes. He spends the next 10 minutes working under and I between every oiled toe with that until Archie's feet have turned red and tears of laughter stream down his cheeks. "Now he is ready," thinks Fangs.

Now that he had Archie exactly at the state he wanted him, Fangs left the room to get the final piece of his plan leaving his poor victim alone with his thoughts.

Archie could not believe he was crying actual freaking tears, just because he was tickled his embarrassment was great but little did he knew that what Fangs had in store for him next was worse.

When the black head came back he held a razor and a bowl filled with water, at one hand two bottles at the other, the first bottle Archie recognized as shaving cream the other had some kind of liquid his never seen before “well Archie I think we have established that you are more ticklish than an 8 year old boy and you know something about 8 year old? They don’t have body hair!” Fangs said with a malicious grim at his face “No way man your not shaving me!” Archie declared “do you want that picture to get out Archie?” Fangs treated “of course not!” “then shut it and don’t try anything you won't like the consequence” with that fangs took the shaving cream at one hand and started applying to Archie’s
neck to give him a clean shave after he was done he stroke the smooth neck “hehehannehnahnahnenhahnanhahnanh” “smooth as a baby’s bottom” he said.

Next, he covered the red head chest and stomach, he was careful to not touch the pits, he wanted to save them for last. Even though Archie’s chest was hairless, Fangs enjoyed the look the red haired gave him as he run the razor at there when he was done he took Archie’s hard nipples in his hands twisting them and tickling them “HMHOHOMHHMOHMOHMOMOHMOHMHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOHMO” the tent at the underwear was getting noticeable bigger and that’s what Fangs wanted.

The toned stomach had some hairs in it but they were no much for the sharp razor as it makes quick work of the dark happy trail and the hair at the inner abs “HAHENANHEHNAHAHEHAHAHAHAHHEENGNAHAHAH” Archie screamed as Fangs used his tongue to torture his belly button while his fingers were destroying his stomach by stroking and prodding the hairless flesh with amazing speed.

With a final raspberry at the belly button Fangs removed his mouth from the stomach and lowered Archie’s underwear to reveal his member covered in a thick bush of hair. “please Fangs don’t shave there I can't go without pubbing hair what will my girlfriend think?” “don’t care Archie boy, now shut it you have done the crime now you must pay” Fangs then proceed to shave Archie’s pubic bush and his balls so clean that if not for their size they could be confused for someone’s that hadn’t hit puberty yet.

“AHAHHEHAHHAHAAOMHAMOHMOAOMHMAOHOMHOMHAMOAH” the red head moaned int laughter as
Fangs started tickling his shaven balls “he, he ticklish balls gonna remember that” he said as he completely removed the underwear from Archie’s body finally rendering him naked.

Now without the underwear, the way for the legs was clean as Fangs shaved what little hair existed there. The black head took a pair of toothbrushes at his hand and shoved it at the place the upper and lower thighs meet “HANHANAENHNHEANHEANHEANHENONANAOAAONSONANOAONONAAOSTAAPHPHJHJHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA” the red head was in hell here he was getting the living shit tickled out of him while his hair was removed off him, he felt like he was 5 once again unable to stop anything that happened to him. Suddenly the tickling stopped and Fangs climbed his torso once again and to Archie surprise untied his hands.

As soon as he was free Archie went to grab his tortured by the neck but this move left his so ticklish pits unprotected for a tickle assault “AAHAEHAHAHHAHAHAEHAHEHAHEAHEHAHAHEHAHAHHAEHAEHEAAHAHAHAHAH” The auburn-haired falls back at the matters again clapping his hands against his sides “naughty, naughty Archie but if you want me to tickle your pits so much then let's do it” and he did with his hands now were stuck at hypersensitive hollows, stroking and prodding draining Archie’s stretch and forcing uncontrollable laughter out of him “HAHHAENANHHNAENHAHNAHANHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”.

When Fangs was done Archie was left once again sweaty, panting and so exhausted that he did not fight when the other boy flipped him on his stomach and retied his hands. To Fangs surprise he found that Archie’s back and ass were already shaved so he found this the perfect excuse to test the sensitivity of Archie more “hhaehahenanaehnahnhahnaehnaenhneanhanhaenhaenhaenheanhanhe” the red haired laughed even the whole of his back was ticklish not only his shoulder blades but every single place at his back forced laughter out of him. Fangs went to his victim's ear and whispered “you're going to be punished Archie, you see this lotion I brought with me? Well, it has some shall we say interesting properties, such as stopping hair growing forever and increasing your sensitivity tenfold isn’t that great?” Archie’s eyes filled with fear, Fangs wanted to remove his hair forever and there's nothing he could do about it.

After the back Fangs used a feather at the red heads butt and draw some particular girlish screams out of him. Then he applied the lotion all over the butt and the back next, he filled Archie on his back again and used the lotion all over the shaved body even at the soles of his bare feet now only one spot was left to shave; the pits.

Fangs slowly brought the razor down and with four practised moves he rendered the right pit smooth, the same happens to the left at the end Fangs applied the lotion. “AHAHNEANHAENHNAENHANHAENHAEHNENHAHNAENHAENHAENHAEHNNAEHHNANHAENHAENHAEHN” Fangs was right Archie though as his pits were getting abused once more the lotion increased his ticklishness, now he could no longer beg the only thing he could do was to laugh and laugh as the fingers moved to his nipples “OHMHMHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOHOMHMOHMOHMOHMOMOHMHOHM” The nipple torture as always left Archie horny and frustrated “you want to cum Archie?” the sweaty teen nodded his head and the tickler went and took all of the electric teeth brushes he tape two at Archie sides so they faced his underarms, one at his feet and the last was taped at the thigh so it could tickle Archie’s balls.

Fangs activated them all at once “HAHNAHAHAHEHANENAHEAHEAENNHEANHANHAENNHAENHEANHENHHAAHANHANHHNA” not long after that the red haired teen shoots his load all over his stomach, Fangs then took the feathers to use them at the two nipples, almost instantly the cock handed again “we can do this all day” he said to the screaming teen.

After he came for the 6th time in a row Archie finally passed out from the tickling and Fangs raised his head from the nipples to watch his unconscious victim, he looked pathetic, his upper body was as red as his hair and covered in cum and sweat and his eyes were puffy from all the crying he did.

Fangs took a few more pictures for future blackmail, then he released and dressed Archie back into his clothes, dumping him into the trash his was going to find himself surprised when he woke up.

FOUR WEEKS LATER

It was a Monday morning and the first thing Archie saw when waking up was a massive tent in front of him. His morning woods became harder and bigger every day. He sights and gets out of bed feeling a tingling sensation on his soles and his pits. He had them every morning since the day Fang used that fucking lotion on him. His sensitivity level went through the roof on all the places it had contact with. He moaned entering the bathroom getting ready for a cold shower.

When he arrived in school he went straight to Veronica for her good morning kiss. But directly after the kiss, he saw her eyes darting to another person in the hallway. The muscled captain of the soccer team was walking by. He clenched his fist. That would have never happened before but thanks to Fangs their relationship was getting worse every day. Normally he had loved to get sucked by Veronica and have his balls licked. Now after the lotion, this would make him laugh so hard he nearly kicked her in the face the last time she did it. But the real problem was sex. Normally he was known for his stamina and could fuck girls to orgasm after orgasm before shooting himself. Now after the lotion on his cock and especially his head he would hold out a maximum 2 minutes before shooting all over the place leaving his girlfriend very unsatisfied.

Doing sports with his mates was also not easy. Of course, they quickly realized that there was no single hair left on his body which earned him a lot of laughter and discussions. His super sensitive pits also proved to be a nightmare during wrestling matches. Last week when he was in a very hard hold position the opponent accidentally let his fingers glide along with his pits and he directly lost control and soon found himself patting on the floor. A sound from his phone made him come back from this memory. A message from Fangs:

"TIME TO LAUGH! 3pm" it read. Archie knew it would be a very hard day for him.

At 3pm Fangs was entering his flat kicking off his shoes with a huge smile on his face. When he entered his bedroom Archie was already there. Standing in the middle of the room. Naked. Pits exposed with hands behind head. And a huge boner already knowing what comes next.

"Hello, Tickle Toy," says Fangs smirking. "You look like you are ready for some fun. What would you say?"

Archie gulps. The situation is already so bad and if Fangs sends around these pictures that would be the end for him. He stands straight and looks Fangs in the eyes.

"YES SIR! I NEED TO BE TICKLED REALLY BAD! PLEASE GO AS HARD AS POSSIBLE AND DON'T SHOW ANY MERCY ON ME!

Fangs just grins and closes the bedroom door before Archie explodes with laughter.

THE END

Absolutely love this! I hope that his picture does get sent out, I would love to hear about him becoming the school tickle toy. Also like the element of cuckolding implied with Veronika, and wonder if she would get in on the torture and humiliation too. Very hot story! Hope there are more parts coming

more parts are coming, but it will be some time I have some requests I have to finish first :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back