• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nyssa Nevers, Christina Carter, Nadia White, Adara Jordin

NookieTag

Ok I do not have a video containing all 4. This is a review of videos I call Pussy Darting which contains to or three of them in each video. Nyssa is in all of them and is in my mind the best producer out there. She doesnt press you and asks questions. She tells you the price right off and she is happy to recommend models and additions to scenes. I started ordering videos from Nyssa after many producers successfully fucked up a concept I call Nookie Tag ( no tickling ) what struck was her preparation , her questions and her willingness to be critiqued. Through Nyssa I got my dream girl
Christina Carter in 20 nookie tag videos. Nyssa recommended Nadia White to nookie tag her. I had never heard of Nadia but let me say... Nyssa recommended her and Nadia is the bomb. She also recommended Adara which took me nearly a year to say yes mostly because Adara is younger than I normally like and she is less curvy. What I should have done was accept the recommendation. Adara is awesome.

Last year I started discussing two types of videos with Nyssa. One was pussy darting. No darts :) The idea is the lee is tied bent over a bed. Nyssa feels their pussy while periodically running a finger up the lees ass crack, tickle their sides and behind their legs.
In the end I hoped for many explosive orgasms, and tickle induced edging along with sweetly bitch trash talking. This was specifically thought of for CC. I asked Nyssa about doing it to Adara. She said lets try nookie tag first. We did and she is other worldly to say the least. Her movement is incredible! Based on it I ordered both pussy darting and pony racing with Nyssa and Adara. Pony Racing is pussy darting but the lee wears a butt plug with a pony tail. The tail has a scrunchee Nyssa the jockey uses tickling and pussy play to get the lee to shake the scrunchee to the end of the tail. There is less tickling in racing

Video 1: Nyssa and Adara. This is the first darting interview and WOW. It worked like a charm. Adara is insanely ticklish when tickled. The first 15 minutes are pure edging. When Adara is close to cumming Nyssa would use her off hand to tickle her. It worked like a charm. Nyssa used tickling and pussy play to tease Adara into a sexually moaning mess. I asked Nyssa to only use one hand to tickle while the other teased Adara between the legs. It worked perfectly! This was the first video of it’s type and nowhere did I find anything I wanted done better

Video 2: Originally this was CC and Nyssa. Nadia White was there too and since I loved her nookie tagging Nyssa I figured fuck it she should be in this. People you cannot go wrong with Nadia. In this one they trick CC into bent over bondage then they both pussy dart her. Tbh I thought ok I might not have enough room for all three. This turned into a NUCLEAR EXPLOSION of orgasms and laughter. Nadia white literally drove CC batshit with light tickling as did Nyssa. Again the first 15 minutes were tickle applied edging. Nadia obviously loved the behind of CC legs. Nyssa sides and ass. They had her wiggling everywhere while driving her to a sexual peak. Intense as hell. In the end she had an explosive orgasm followed by many others. Nadia is a pure delight. Its obvious she really gets into it.

Over the course of two weeks I had Adara darted by Nyssa, raced by Nyssa and Raced by Nyssa and Nadia.

CC was darted twice by Nyssa and Nadia and raced once by them too

Nadia was darted by Nyssa ( incredible and intense but this had less tickling )

Reactions: Adara is more please stop ( getting more stringent as the video goes on)
When tickled she thrusts straight forward and “neeps”

CC openly laughs and moves her ass in over direction to make it stop. Her reactions to Nadia tickling behind her legs are indescribable!

Nyssa ALWAYS delivers in fact they all do. I have been buying videos from Nyssa for two years now. Every video is better than the last. Her cameraman is the best I have ever seen. Honestly between Nyssa and the three models I have found what I am looking for. Give her a shout and see. Honestly you cannot miss with her or any of the three models. They are with Nyssa frequently . My guess is once you give her the script the shoot isnt more than 7 weeks away. Also please treat them nice, they do go all out for you

Thank you so much for this detailed and wonderful review of the videos we have recently done for you! Wow I think we did 10 just in the past month! Always a pleasure shooting your customs for you! We have so much fun with your scripts! Anytime you want a custom filmed, I'll always be more than happy to accommodate you :)

Ok I do not have a video containing all 4. This is a review of videos I call Pussy Darting which contains to or three of them in each video. Nyssa is in all of them and is in my mind the best producer out there. She doesnt press you and asks questions. She tells you the price right off and she is happy to recommend models and additions to scenes. I started ordering videos from Nyssa after many producers successfully fucked up a concept I call Nookie Tag ( no tickling ) what struck was her preparation , her questions and her willingness to be critiqued. Through Nyssa I got my dream girl
Christina Carter in 20 nookie tag videos. Nyssa recommended Nadia White to nookie tag her. I had never heard of Nadia but let me say... Nyssa recommended her and Nadia is the bomb. She also recommended Adara which took me nearly a year to say yes mostly because Adara is younger than I normally like and she is less curvy. What I should have done was accept the recommendation. Adara is awesome.

Last year I started discussing two types of videos with Nyssa. One was pussy darting. No darts :) The idea is the lee is tied bent over a bed. Nyssa feels their pussy while periodically running a finger up the lees ass crack, tickle their sides and behind their legs.
In the end I hoped for many explosive orgasms, and tickle induced edging along with sweetly bitch trash talking. This was specifically thought of for CC. I asked Nyssa about doing it to Adara. She said lets try nookie tag first. We did and she is other worldly to say the least. Her movement is incredible! Based on it I ordered both pussy darting and pony racing with Nyssa and Adara. Pony Racing is pussy darting but the lee wears a butt plug with a pony tail. The tail has a scrunchee Nyssa the jockey uses tickling and pussy play to get the lee to shake the scrunchee to the end of the tail. There is less tickling in racing

Video 1: Nyssa and Adara. This is the first darting interview and WOW. It worked like a charm. Adara is insanely ticklish when tickled. The first 15 minutes are pure edging. When Adara is close to cumming Nyssa would use her off hand to tickle her. It worked like a charm. Nyssa used tickling and pussy play to tease Adara into a sexually moaning mess. I asked Nyssa to only use one hand to tickle while the other teased Adara between the legs. It worked perfectly! This was the first video of it’s type and nowhere did I find anything I wanted done better

Video 2: Originally this was CC and Nyssa. Nadia White was there too and since I loved her nookie tagging Nyssa I figured fuck it she should be in this. People you cannot go wrong with Nadia. In this one they trick CC into bent over bondage then they both pussy dart her. Tbh I thought ok I might not have enough room for all three. This turned into a NUCLEAR EXPLOSION of orgasms and laughter. Nadia white literally drove CC batshit with light tickling as did Nyssa. Again the first 15 minutes were tickle applied edging. Nadia obviously loved the behind of CC legs. Nyssa sides and ass. They had her wiggling everywhere while driving her to a sexual peak. Intense as hell. In the end she had an explosive orgasm followed by many others. Nadia is a pure delight. Its obvious she really gets into it.

Over the course of two weeks I had Adara darted by Nyssa, raced by Nyssa and Raced by Nyssa and Nadia.

CC was darted twice by Nyssa and Nadia and raced once by them too

Nadia was darted by Nyssa ( incredible and intense but this had less tickling )

Reactions: Adara is more please stop ( getting more stringent as the video goes on)
When tickled she thrusts straight forward and “neeps”

CC openly laughs and moves her ass in over direction to make it stop. Her reactions to Nadia tickling behind her legs are indescribable!

Nyssa ALWAYS delivers in fact they all do. I have been buying videos from Nyssa for two years now. Every video is better than the last. Her cameraman is the best I have ever seen. Honestly between Nyssa and the three models I have found what I am looking for. Give her a shout and see. Honestly you cannot miss with her or any of the three models. They are with Nyssa frequently . My guess is once you give her the script the shoot isnt more than 7 weeks away. Also please treat them nice, they do go all out for you

Ask Nyssa. If you like the tickling aspect I would get Pussy Darting Adara Jordin or Pussy Darting Christina Carter

All have the same common theme. Nyssa tricks them into bent over bondage then goes at them.

If you want any type
Interviewing Nadia White (NN and NW)
Cheerdarting (NN, CC AND NW
Interroracing ( Same )
Racing Karen ( NN, NW, AJ )

These have a little bit less tickling. Nyssa and Nadia ad lib the scripts,

All are intense.

Nyssa you did 9 total

I will at some point, but if someone wants to buy it before I get a chance to release it, they can always email me direct at [email protected] and I will be happy to sell it privately as well (There's quite a few videos already in line to post, so if someone doesn't want to wait, I understand and can make it available still)
I think Miss Nevers is making it available !

I will at some point, but if someone wants to buy it before I get a chance to release it, they can always email me direct at [email protected] and I will be happy to sell it privately as well (There's quite a few videos already in line to post, so if someone doesn't want to wait, I understand and can make it available still)
I will be reaching out to you sometime this week. Thanks.

I will be reaching out to you sometime this week. Thanks.

Btw if you want a great tickling video.. The second custom I asked her to make was in 2018. It was called Dice Of Torture: Nyssa is tied spread eagled. The other lady rolls a dice. If it comes up one set of numbers Nyssa gets tickled. The other set she gets a forced orgasm. Its about 30 minutes long and it’s frightfully good.

I ordered it as a backup in case nookie tag didnt work.

I have another tickling forced orgasm idea where CC is tied standing to. Arms over her head, butt to the camera. Nadia and Nyssa tickle her belly, arm pits, sides, butt and behind her legs while making her orgasm. Not certain if I will get it just now as I am addicted to pussy darting.

It was odd. I thought I would like pony racing better and yes those videos are great. Turns out visually and I think intensitywise darting was better.

Just to make sure. There is more tickling in the two darting videos I listed. Adara actually seems to get more ticklish as the video goes on. CC ass movements are the best.

Dice Of Torture has the most tickling.

I have not watched past the first 25 minutes of any of the new vids. I will say the two I mentioned are very good from a tickling aspect, just keep in mind the tickling is used to help edge them and it’s devastingly good.

CC and Adara are told if they cum within a certain amount of time darting will be over. Both figured Nyssa would renege when they came. They did NOT know when they got close Nyssa would tickle them. It worked out great.

List of the pony racing/pussy darting videos

1. Getting handsy with my cousin.
2. Giddy up it's a pony race.
3. My sister's first and last tennis lesson.
4. Pussy darting Adara
5. Training Day
6. Pony racing Karen
7. Cheerdarting tryouts
8. Interroracing Christina
9. Pussy darting Christina
10. Darting the interviewee

Awesome to watch and each injects the models personalities. The orgasm scenes are great.

I sent you an email this morning.

Hey man. I am not her spokesperson but sometimes on weekends or if she is busy shooting she can’t check her email right away.

I wrote you back that day and sent the invoice like you asked, and then never heard from you again. I hope you are ok. And just so you know, I wouldn't take it personally if you emailed back and said you would like to wait to purchase them, or that you have changed your mind. It's ok :)

I sent you an email this morning.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back