• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Sleepover Foot Worship Goes Wrong” Part 7 (mf/multiple f)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Sleepover Foot Worship Goes Wrong” Part 7

WARNING: This story contains intense, dark content.

*This is a requested story from a TMF Member. Please keep any comments positive and enjoy!

The night sky was starting to brighten. Graduation day was here and the ceremony was only about 4 hours away. Brian and Evelyn had been tickling their classmates all night. The group was utterly exhausted and offered almost no resistance now as they were secured in the final position. The couple had been building up to this all night and were about to break this group by pushing them past their limits. They wanted them totally wrecked for the graduation ceremony that morning.

Brian and Evelyn had pushed the couch and futon closer toward the middle of the living room so that there was a couple feet of walking room behind each one. They didn’t meet in the middle of the carpet, but they extra room behind them would allow a tickler to move around with ease.

Next, the couple took each girl and tied her hands behind her back to start. Then they led her to one of the two couches and positioned her so that she was practically lying on her back on the seat portion. Their head was near the back of the couch and their butt would be almost overhanging the edge of the seat. Then the couple pulled their legs up above their head and angled them back so they could be secured up along the top of the backrest, like where a person’s head would normally rest. The women’s legs almost looked like a V when they were pulled back over them, which allowed them to see what was going on if they looked between their legs. This position would allow a tickler total access to several girls’ soles all at once and made their bottoms nice and vulnerable.

After they finished tying their classmates on the couches in this compromising position, they stepped back and admired the buffet of soles and asses before them. On the futon were Lindsay, Josie, and Holly. Their soles and wiggling toes were up near the top of the backrest frame. Sofia, Meghan, Tiffany, and Allison were on the couch tied the same way. The four girls were crammed side by side lying on the couch with their feet high in the air and roped down near the headrest behind them. Tiffany’s ass was prominently displayed due to her skimpy, string bikini bottom.

Brian and Evelyn wasted no time once they had their classmates re-tied. Brian selected the hairbrush again and Evelyn opted to use an electric flosser. She had someone special in mind for it. Brian went to the couch and started with Sofia. He listened to her pleas for mercy, which were becoming increasingly desperate, as he oiled her size 7.5 soles once again. Then he cut her words short as he jumped right into scrubbing her shapely, tan peds with his brush. Sofia erupted into laughter and caused her whole body to shake in her odd, contorted position on the couch. Brian could see her screaming face between her legs shaking from side to side and freaking out.

Evelyn walked purposefully over to Holly, who was tied on one end of the futon. The poor nerdy girl couldn’t see exactly what was going on due to her restricted field of vision, but she sensed that someone was near her. She was terrified that the tickler would start with her. All Holly heard was the buzz of the electric flosser as it was clicked on and then Evelyn saying, “Let’s see how your toes like this...”

Holly barely had time to protest before Evelyn gripped her left foot and began zapping the tender tips of her toes with the vibrating tool. Holly shrieked from her position bent and tied strangely on the futon. Her classmate was swirling the tip of the electric flosser around the undersides of each of her toes and circling it all over the pinkish tips. Holly cackled and snorted like crazy as she shifted and bucked in response.

Holly flailed her size 8 feet and tried curling her toes down as hard as possible. Problem was that pesky little electric flosser was designed to slip into tight spaces. Evelyn thought the nerdy girl’s resistance was comical and simply said, “Very well...if you don’t want to open up and give me those toes, I guess I’ll just have to get in there somehow.” Evelyn slid the tip of the electric flosser into the gaps of Holly’s scrunched toes and let it vibrate against the sides of her ultra-sensitive tootsies. Holly didn’t know what to do at that point. She couldn’t clench her toes any tighter, and that defensive tactic was proving to be counterproductive because it just held the flosser against her toes even firmer. Holly didn’t know what to do or think. She simply screamed laughter in response.

Holly: “HAHAHAHA!! EVELYN, PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! AAAGGGHHH!! *snort* HAHAHA!! GET OUT OF THERE!! HAHAHAHA!!”

Evelyn took her time though. There was nowhere for Holly to go. She probed the electric flosser between each and every gap and listened each time as Holly shouted hysterics. It was obvious her toes were incredibly sensitive and the flosser was just the tool to break her.

Holly: “HAHAHAHAHA!! EVELYN, YOU HAVE TO STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO PEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!! I’M SERIOUS!! HAHAHAHA!!”

Evelyn: “Aw, you poor thing. Now that I think of it, you girls were drinking a lot before we came over. And you’ve been tied up this whole time. Yeah, I bet you really have to go, huh? It would be agonizing if...I just...kept getting...your little tootsies with my flosser. Tickle tickle tickle, Holly...”

Evelyn slipped the thin, buzzing tip between Holly’s second and third toes on her right foot and let it drive her crazy. Then she started playing “This Little Piggy” with the toes on Holly’s left foot. The poor bookworm cackled and laughed so hard she could barely form words. Evelyn used her thumb and index finger to playfully wiggle each toe as she teasingly sang the rhyme.

Soon a rush of liquid escaped through the thin bathing suit material between Holly’s legs. She cried out and turned dark red with embarrassment as she lost control of her functions and wet herself. The buzzing flosser licking between her tightly clenched toes and Evelyn playing “This Little Piggy” with her other toes were enough to make the nerdy girl lose it. Holly couldn’t stop; the pee just kept dribbling out as she laughed her head off. And sometimes more would come out if she lost focus and momentarily slacked on her effort to keep it contained.

“Uh-oh, looks like your friend literally just pissed herself because she was laughing so hard. That’s not going to happen to you, is it?” Brian asked Sofia as he continued to mercilessly scrub her soles with the hairbrush. Sofia was going insane. She flailed her feet around as much as she could and was almost crying she was laughing so intensely. Her stomach burned from convulsing that she thought she might throw up sheerly from being overworked.

Sofia: “NOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! BRIAN, DON’T MAKE ME DO THAT!! HAHAHAHA!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HAVE TO GO TOO!! HAHAHAHA!! PLEASE JUST LET ME USE THE BATHROOM!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL BE QUICK AND THEN YOU CAN EVEN TIE ME BACK UP!!”

Brian laughed at her begging. He knew she was getting dangerously close to her mental breaking point. Things only got even more difficult when Evelyn came over to help. She knelt down near the front of the couch where Sofia’s butt was almost overhanging the edge. Sofia didn’t see her come over at first. The Latina only felt her bikini bottom being pulled to one side, exposing her pussy and it’s thin strip of dark hair above it. “There, now you’re ready to let it ALL out,” Evelyn taunted as she began to playfully wiggle a tickling finger along the poor, quivering girl’s inner thigh.

Sofia shook her head violently from side to side and let out a primitive cry of desperation as she began to let loose. The hairbrush swiping repeatedly across her pristine, oiled soles had broken her. A weak stream of urine began to dribble out and then it progressively became more powerful as Sofia screamed her head off. She wiggled her feet in a panic trying to get them away from the tickling that was causing her to lose control of her bladder. Her exposed pussy continued to arch a short stream out away from her as she laughed like a mad woman in her contorted position on the couch.

Evelyn: “Oh my, you weren’t lying. You did have to go. Well, too late now. Better tickle it all out of you.”

Sofia screamed and laughed so loud that she lost the ability to form coherent words. She was exhausted and absolutely done with being tickled. She never wanted to feel that horrible sensation again. The couple left her gasping for breath and crying as she continued to remain tied on the couch with a giant wet spot formed under her butt.

After they left Sofia, Evelyn went over to the other end of the couch toward Allison. The tall swimmer had her long legs overhead and stretched back to the headrest portion like everyone else. She couldn’t help but make a disappointed groan as she realized it was her turn. Evelyn stood behind the couch and rested her long fingernails on the big, size 10.5 feet before her. Allison’s long, shapely soles were completely vulnerable and at Evelyn’s disposal. Even if she scrunched her toes down, it still left miles of arches and her heels unguarded. Evelyn lightly drummed her fingernails along Allison’s tender arches and asked her if she was ready.

Allison ignored that question and as soon as she began begging for mercy, Evelyn quickly brought her fingernails to life. She started scurrying them all over her classmate’s large, unprotected soles. Allison burst right back into laughter. She yelled and whined and laughed like mad as she wiggled her rather large feet from side to side desperately. But no matter which side she moved her feet to, Evelyn could easily keep her nails on task. She flicked them intently along the undersides of Allison’s long toes, making her clench them down until the tips turned pale. And sometimes Evelyn would grasp one foot by hooking her fingers along the base of Allison’s toes and pulling back to really hold it firmly. Then with her foot outstretched, Evelyn would frantically scribble her nails down in Allison’s instep, which made her freak out with crying laughter as she shook and squirmed.

While Evelyn was seeing to Allison, Brian had gone over to Lindsay and Josie on the futon. He placed one hand on Josie’s right foot and another on Lindsay’s left. Since the two girls were tied up next to each other, Brian had both of their soles right in front of him pretty much. He began wiggling his fingers about. Both girls jumped into hearty laughter once again. Brian had LOVED watching both of these girls slide their shoes off in class and mindlessly wiggle them around throughout the lectures. Now he was here tickling both of them at the same time and it felt surreal.

Lindsay and Josie were plunged back into laughter as they felt their feet being tickled. Josie’s laughter was a sweet, high-pitched sound that Brian thought was cute. She jerked around and squealed with a panicked sense of being trapped hopelessly as he tickled across her bare size 7 arch. Lindsay projected more when she laughed. As Brian scribbled his fingers across her size 6 sole, she shook with belly laughter and wiggled her foot around in circles trying to dodge the attack. Brian asked them both, “I wonder which of you will break down first and pee themselves?” Josie didn’t acknowledge the question. She just sounded upset as she continued to laugh and squirm in her weird, contorted position. It was obvious Lindsay was bothered by the question. She refused to get to the point of having to pee all over herself. She merely grunted in annoyance through her laughter and tried to hang on to her sanity.

Meanwhile, Allison was having a tough time being tickled by Evelyn’s pointy fingernails. They were running up and down all over her big peds and making her wail laughter shamelessly now. Allison was completely drained from the ordeal and hardly had energy to keep laughing, much less try and escape or even wiggle her feet away. Evelyn could sense how defeated her classmate was as her flailing around began to slow. Her large soles were even easier targets now.

Allison: “HAHAHAHAHA!! EVELYN, I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE!! HAHAHAHA!! I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE, I’LL NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN!! HAHAHAHA!! PLEASE, IT’S BEEN HOURS!! I’M GOING TO PEE IN MY SWIMSUIT IF YOU DON’T STOP!!”

Evelyn: “Well, what if I want you to do that? Hmm? Maybe I’ll just keep tickling these big feet of yours until you can’t take it anymore and wet yourself like a couple of your friends have already. Tickle tickle tickle...”

Allison: “NO!! YOU NEED TO STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! EVELYN, I’M SERIOUS!! HAHAHAHA!! YOU HAVE TO STOP!! I’M ABOUT TO HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M STARTING TO PEE!! EVELYN, STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! DON’T DO THIS!! I’M PEEING!! HAHAHAHAHA!! IT’S STARTED!! YOU HAVE TO STOP RIGHT NOW!!”

But Evelyn didn’t stop. She continued dragging her fingernails cruelly across Allison’s outstretched arches, down in her insteps. The tall swimmer lost it and began shrieking with panicked laughter. Her black bikini bottoms were quickly overwhelmed as urine began seeping down onto the couch under her. Allison began crying as she was forced to laugh. She was completely broken as her bladder gave out after so many hours of fighting the basic will to hold it back. Allison felt humiliated as more and more leaked out of her as she was powerless to stop herself. Her big feet were too ticklish and had been exploited for too long.

Brian gleefully explained, “Oh, another one of your friends just made a mess. Who’s it going to be between you two?” Josie and Lindsay were laughing too hard to see Allison’s condition, but they were terrified of the sheer and utter humiliation she must be feeling right now. Both friends tried with every last bit of their willpower not to succumb to the terrible tickling assault.

But Josie wasn’t planning on Evelyn helping out. Evelyn came over behind the futon to Josie’s untouched left foot. She knelt down and took several of Josie’s succulent, bare toes into her mouth and sealed her lips around the base of them tightly. The Evelyn began skittering her long fingernails across Josie’s silky sole. The poor, helpless blonde’s laughter rocketed up to another level as both of her feet were being tickled now. Lindsay heard what was going on and was thankful that wasn’t her right now, even though Brian was still insisting on tickling her meaty heels and lower arches at the moment.

Just when it looked like Josie was going to be sent over the edge, Evelyn popped her toes back out of her mouth and stood up. She picked up and electric toothbrush, walked around in front of the couch, and knelt down in front of Lindsay. The curvy student grunted and shifted uncomfortably as she watched Evelyn come to her now instead. This couldn’t be good.

Evelyn pulled Lindsay’s snug red bottoms to the side, exposing her as she argued from her compromised position on the couch. Brian moved over and began tickling both of Lindsay’s squirming feet with his fingers. The brunette was still laughing quite a bit, but she really wanted to know why Evelyn was pulling her bikini to the side. She got her answer when the electric toothbrush whirred to life and then teasingly circled her exposed butthole. Lindsay erupted into even louder hysterics, a level she didn’t know was possible for her. The vibrating, swirling bristles buzzed around her full cheeks and along her crack. Evelyn held the lively head of the toothbrush against Lindsay’s tight little asshole, making her classmate scream uncontrollable, broken laughter.

The curvy brunette thrashed on the couch as much as her strange bondage would allow her, which wasn’t much. Her booty was basically at the mercy of Evelyn now, who was teasing the electric toothbrush on her puckered little hole. Lindsay never in a million years thought she would be tickled in a place like her asshole, even during a bizarre night of tickling like this. But her big, wide ass was stretched out fully and her butthole was being vibrated with the buzzing head of the toothbrush as she screamed for Evelyn to stop.

Lindsay felt the warm liquid running down her onto the futon. She couldn’t help it. Even if she thought about actively stopping herself from peeing right now, her body refused to obey. A light trickle turned into a strong stream of piss exiting her body. Lindsay cried from the sheer embarrassment while she was still being forced to laugh. She stopped trying to wiggle her feet around. They just remained still as Brian tickled them and made them jolt. Lindsay’s whole body shook with laughter as she was made to piss herself. Evelyn held the tip of the electric toothbrush against Lindsay’s butthole and caused her to slip into a torrent of frustrated laughter and screams.

Lindsay: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OOOOHHH FUUUUCK!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!! HAHAHAHAHA!! GET THAT AWAY FROM MY ASS!! HAHAHAHA!! YOU’RE SICK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! FUUUCK, WHY DOES THAT TICKLE?!! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

After Lindsay was left totally humiliated and exhausted, the couple left her lying on the soiled futon. They returned to Josie lying next to her. Josie was praying to God that they would forget about her. But this wasn’t the case. They re-oiled her feet with oil and each took one to tickle as they began again. Brian gripped Josie’s adorable toes and peeled them back to expose the super-sensitive undersides. Josie tried as hard as she could to clench her toes back down, but Brian was too strong. She fell into desperate, frantic laughter like she was a patient in an insane asylum as Brian stroked the bottoms of her vulnerable toes.

Evelyn was using her pointy fingernails and gliding them across the slippery arch. Josie begged and shook her head back and forth in protest. The scorned classmate took pleasure in getting back at Josie. Evelyn enjoyed sliding her fingernails across the poor blonde’s lubricated, tender sole as she shouted for them to stop. The utter ticklish agony of the night was too much for Josie. A wet spot began to turn the front of her light blue bikini bottoms to dark blue. It quickly spread and then dribbled out of the thin fabric sporadically as Josie kept laughing hysterically.

Josie: “HAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE STOP NOW!! HAHAHAHA!! I DON’T WANT TO PEE ALL OVER MYSELF!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M SORRY!! I’M SO SORRY!! HAHAHAHAHA!! NO, DON’T MAKE ME DO THIS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH NO, I’M PEEING!! HAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T STOP!!”

But the couple didn’t let up. Evelyn gave a satisfied smile and Brian had a goofy grin on his face as he tickled his crush past the brink of sanity. Josie continued to desperately call out as her panties were soaked and the mess continued to run over onto her butt and the futon mattress. She just couldn’t help herself. Josie emptied her bladder as she laughed and pulled at her ropes like a caged animal. Her feet continued being tickled for a short time even after she finished peeing all over. By the end, Josie was sucking for air and her face was covered in tear lines.

They went across over to Meghan on the couch. The tough, Irish student furrowed her brow as they were clearly coming over to her. Brian brought some baby oil and Evelyn had the hairbrush. He drizzled a fresh coating of baby oil onto Meghan’s pale, size 8.5 soles. Meghan tried to be tough about everything, but she knew that the baby oil reduced her to hysterics no matter how hard she resisted.

Evelyn began the tickling process. She firmly rubbed the hairbrush across Meghan’s milky arches and pinkish heels. The reluctant girl began leaking giggles and laughter out until she couldn’t handle it. Meghan began roaring laughter before too long as she jerked her body around on the couch and waved her feet around trying to get away from the horrid brush that had been plaguing her all night. Evelyn was being especially cruel and scrubbing it sadistically up and down the outer edges of her soles. Meghan couldn’t handle it as the emotions built up inside of her. She could only scream like a submissive wimp as her feet were brushed.

Brian knelt down in front of Meghan, where her large butt was nearly hanging off the edge of the couch. He reached around on either side and began digging his fingers into both of Meghan’s hips. She immediately began squirming and laughing even harder as she felt him pinching and kneading his hands into her sensitive hip creases. Brian also loved the view of her pale ass, barely hidden behind the dark green bikini bottoms, bouncing around and pushing out as she shifted about.

The combined tickling became too much for Meghan. The Irish lass eventually lost a bitter fight to keep her dignity. Brian had the perfect vantage point as he witnessed a reluctant release of pee darken Meghan’s bikini and then flow out onto the couch. She jerked from side to side angrily as he kept massaging his fingers into her hips. And Evelyn was still scrubbing the sensitive sides of her slick feet.

Brian: “Oh yeah, babe. Keep going. She’s losing it all over herself right now! Haha Meghan! What’s the matter? Couldn’t keep it in?”

Evelyn: “Aw, poor Meghan. That’s embarrassing. Bet you wish you wouldn’t have tickled Brian’s balls so many times? Or what about when you used to pin me down and stick your stinky feet in my face? Or when you used to put me on the couch and tickle my feet until I cried? Maybe now you’ll learn a lesson?”

The couple left Meghan completely wrecked on the couch. Tiffany was the last one remaining who hadn’t been completely broken. The bitchy blonde was quick to become defensive as she threw out a harsh sting of insults and threats. Evelyn stood in front of the couch and held up the electric toothbrush. She clicked it on and said, “Oh it seems like you don’t have anything nice to say right now. Like maybe an apology? Guess I’ll just have to see if your asshole is ticklish like Lindsay’s was.”

Tiffany gave an enraged scream as Evelyn knelt down and slid the string of her thong bikini to the side. Tiffany’s little, pink asshole had no defense now as Evelyn brought the whirring bristles in contact with it. Tiffany grunted with annoyance and soon was giggling pretty steadily. She shifted around, trying to find a way to move her butt away. Evelyn kept pressing the head of the electric toothbrush against Tiffany’s tight, puckered asshole as she giggled frantically. Then Evelyn even began rolling the buzzing head around the outer rim of the pink hole, which made Tiffany shake with laughter.

Brian swiped another coat of baby oil on her size 9 soles and began scrubbing the hairbrush up and down her shallow arches. Tiffany’s laughter went through the roof. She tried to keep it together long enough to sound threatening, but it was pointless. Her laughter soon became desperate as the tickling assault became overwhelming. Brian scratched the brush over Tiffany’s heel and then moved it up the long arch. He would stop to swipe it around against the pad below her toes and then drag it slowly back down her foot to her heel, where he started over again. Then he would switch and do it to her other foot as well. Tiffany shouted and laughed and babbled and whined as the tickling continued.

Evelyn saw a very small amount of pee come out at random times as Tiffany laughed like crazy. It seemed the dam was about to give way. She still focused on rimming Tiffany’s ass with the buzzing electric toothbrush. She called to Brian, “Oh I think she’s close. She’s starting to lose it, babe. Keep getting her feet. I don’t think she can take much more.”

Evelyn fell into panicked, crying laughter as she screamed up at the ceiling from between her legs. Finally, a river of urine gushed forth from her cleanly shaven pussy as Tiffany’s Will was broken. She laughed through the tears as pee ran down under her butt onto the seat.

Tiffany: “HAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS TERRIBLE!! HAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! HAHAHAHA!! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW THAT YOU MADE ME DO THAT?! HAHAHAHAHA!! OKAY ENOUGH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

Brian: “Hahahaha! Aw, what’s the matter, Tiffany? Couldn’t hold it anymore? Not so tough now, are you? I have a question...who peed their panties?”

Tiffany: “AAAAGGHHH!! I’M NOT ANSWERING YOU, ASSHOLE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!!”

Brian: “I want you to answer the question or else I’ll keep going.”

Tiffany: “UUUGGHH, SERIOUSLY?! HAHAHAHA!! FINE!! I DID!!”

Brian: “Are you ever going to bother me or my girlfriend again?”

Tiffany: HAHAHAHAHA!! NO, I PROMISE!!”

Brian: “Are you sorry for how you treated us?”

Tiffany: “YES!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M SORRY!! NOW STOP TICKLING ME!!”

LATER AT THE GRADUATION CEREMONY...

Brian and Evelyn had finally released the girls and then left the house. The whole group was disheveled, wrecked, and traumatized from their night of tickling. But they didn’t have much time left to get ready before they walked across the stage in front of all their families and friends. They rushed to get showered, do their hair and makeup, and get dressed. They showed up just in time to find their places before the walking ceremony commenced.

The girls were all wearing their caps and gowns and had gorgeous high heeled shoes on. But their faces all looked puffy and blotchy, like they had been crying all night. The group looked like crap in all the pictures they took and it hurt their cheeks to smile for them.

As the graduation ceremony began, Brian and Evelyn happened to be toward the front of the long line. When they had walked across, they stood off to the side but near the stage still. As each of their distraught classmates walked across the stage to receive their diplomas, Evelyn sneakily pulled out a feather from her robes and discretely wafted it so that only the girls would notice it as they looked over at the couple near the end of the stage. Brian and Evelyn were having a ball as they watched each girl receive their diploma and then stop cold when they noticed Evelyn waving the feather from the crowd. One by one, they all had the same reaction. They would get a shocked look on their face, face the front of the stage for a picture as they clearly distracted by Evelyn’s taunt, and then awkwardly exit the stage hoping that there wasn’t more tickling in store after the ceremony. It was priceless.

THE END

Thank you once again to Primal for an amazing job on this story. It was more then I could have imagined. Once again I highly recommend him as a story writer on this forum. Super great guy too.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back