• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Interrogation (m/f)

johnny123stace

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Lmk what y'all think!

“She’s had enough,” came the cold collected voice of the interrogator. The sounds of laughter died from the room. Sweat trickled down Agent N’s forehead up to the tip of her nose. Her breathing labored. Agent N was an athletic looking filipino woman. She had tan skin, long black hair, and muscular legs. She was bound, on her knees, facing the interrogator. Her tan arms stretched above her head, and her exposed soles twitching. Her muscular calves were contracting as she flexed her feet.
“Or maybe,” continued the interrogator, “Ms. N would like us to continue showing her how we deal with tight lips.”

A bodyguard behind Agent N stretched their fingers towards Agent N’s bare feet. Immediately panic started to overtake the girl.

“Wait,” she whispered. The guard stroked Agent N’s soles.
“Just wait a minute,” Agent N struggled to repeat through emerging giggling. Her feet tried to escape the tickling.
“W-wwaaiihahahahahaa!” wailed Agent N as the tickling got worse. The guards fingers dug into her toes. This lit agent N’s eyes up. She threw her head back, making her hair arch between her arms.
“NooOOOOooo! Not the toes again! Not the toes again! Please I’ll talk Okay!” The fingers stroked in and out of her toes faster. “Isn’t that what you want! I’ll talk! I’LL TAHAHAHAHAHAHALK!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was getting ready for a run. She laced up her shoe and stood up. Of course it was risky, but she couldn’t stand to spend another second in this house.

“Just a quick run around the house, catch some fresh air, and then I’m back in” she said more to herself. It had been a while since she’d had any company. Hiding out was completely necessary in Sarah’s case but very boring. Sarah put her hand on the door handle, took a deep breath, and exited the house.
Outside was woods for miles all around. The small cabin was more shabby looking on the outside than in. The morning air greeted her pale skin like an old missed friend. The sunlight washed across Sarah’s face. She was a strong blonde 23 year old woman. If she had had her way in choosing where to be relocated in witness protection she would have liked to be near a lake or river. She was a lifelong swimmer, and it showed. Her thighs were muscular, her calves were rounded and strong, and she was missing using all this power to swim. Sarah fixed her tee-shirt and short running shorts, kicked her running sneakers against the ground and took one last long inhale and began running. Small laps around the house.

“Do you see the target?” buzzed the question through an earpiece in the hitman’s ear. His sniper scope focused through the heavy bramble of trees. A streak of blonde hair whizzed past the small gap.
“Target sighted, but it’s gonna be a hard shot.” Replied the hitman.
“Remember, we need her alive. This has to be quick and quiet.” buzzed the earpiece.

Sarah made her third pass around the house. Two more and then she’d be done. This won’t be a long workout but it’ll at least count for something.

“Almost…” breathed the hitman. Sarah made another pass through the narrow opening. He fingered the trigger.

“Last lap” Sarah thought to herself.

“Bingo.” Sarah didn’t even hear the shot before she felt a pinch in her shoulder. It felt like the worst bee sting ever. She looked down to see a tiny dart falling of her shoulder. She tried to make out where it came from.

“Gotta get,” she stumbled, “back.” Sarah fell to one knee. “Get back, to…” she tried to stand but that made the world spin. “House.” She mumbled as she collapsed on the floor.

“Hey,” Came a sharp voice out of the blackness. The voice was almost as intrusive as an impossibly bright light being thrust into her face. Sarah squinted as her eyes began to make sense of the shapes before her.

“Welcome back.” Came the voice again.

“W-what?” replied Sarah, still very dazed, “where? Who”

“Sadly, we don’t have a lot of time to exchange little pleasantries Sarah. And yes, we know who you are.”

At the mention of Sarah’s name, she instantly snapped to attention. If whoever this was knew her name, it could only mean one thing. She was in huge trouble.
“You can refer to me as the interrogator, but really I don’t want to be hearing anything from you unless it’s the information we need.”

Sarah needed to think fast. Play dumb? Maybe that would work.

“Information? I don’t, you must have the wrong-”

“Please spare me,” the Interrogator cut across, “We went through a lot of trouble to find you Sarah.”
“That didn’t work,” Sarah thought. She took stock of her situation. She tried to move her arms but realized they were tied down. Her arms were completely outstretched, pulled to either side of her, like there was a tug-of-war game being played and her arms were the rope. She was seated with her legs slightly elevated. Sweat began pooling on her forehead when she saw that her legs disappeared into very heavy stocks. She couldn’t see her own feet, and by the feel of it, her shoes had been removed, leaving just her socked feet out in the open. She didn’t know what was about to happen, but she knew it couldn’t be good.

“Sarah,” the interrogator said, snapping her attention back to him. “Tell us where you hid the data files.” Sarah sat in silence.

“Whatever it comes down to, I can’t let them know where I hid the flash drive,” She thought, “too much depends on it.”

“Before you answer, I want you to think carefully. I’m very good at what I do. I want to show you something,” as the interrogator talked, a TV screen was wheeled up into Sarah’s view by a security guard.
“Your friend, what did you call her, Agent N?” Sarah’s heart skipped as the interrogator continued talking, “She had so much to say once we started talking. Well, actually she had so much to say once I started working on her that is.”
The T.V. Screen flipped on. On the left half of the screen was a front view shot of agent N’s face. She was stoic, and completely collected. The right half of the screen made Sarah’s stomach flip. Agent N’s feet were shown, tied down with her soles up. It looked like she was kneeling. Her striped ankle socks were bright pink. The interrogator's voice came through the T.V.
“We know you know where Sarah is, Agent N, there’s no bother hiding it.” Agent N’s eyes looked up, then refocused ahead.
“So we’re doing it the hard way, that’s fine with me,” came the interrogators voice, “I actually enjoy the hard way.”
Hands came into view and began lightly tickling Agent N’s feet. This terrified Sarah. She knew her friend’s feet weren’t ticklish her feet shure as shit were. Agent N had absolutely no reaction to the tickling.
“Not ticklish are we, well we have ways to help deal with that.” The hands moved out of view, then came back holding what looked like a small metal box resembling a lighter. The hands pricked each of Agent N’s feet with the box. Her face twitched with each miniscule puncture.
“We’ll see how talkative you are now,” said the interrogator. The whole T.V. screen cut to black.
“What you’re about to see next was only 7 hours later,” the Interrogator said, addressing Sarah.
The screen flipped on, and what Sarah saw made her legs quake.

On the left side of the screen Agent N’s face was contorted into forced laughter. She was howling from what was happening to her on the right side of the screen. Agent N’s feet high arched feet were now bare, and completely glistening from either sweat or some other substance. A fork was being generously raked across her soles, going from her shining heel, making a deep pass through her high arch, all the way up to the base of her toes.

“Aww does this tickle?” came another voice. Agent N’s eyes were almost fully shut, she was helplessly mouthing the words “yes” over and over and laughter spilled out. She finally got out a desperate “Please!” before succumbing to mirthless laughing. The raking stopped.
“Now tell us again who we’ll find at the location you gave us?” asked the off screen voice in a mock baby talk tone.
“You’ll- you’ll find” panted Agent N. Vampire gloved hands entered the screen. Agent N began babbling nonsense.
“Wait WAIT!” She yelled. The gloves mercilessly began rubbing and scrubbing her soles.
“SAAARAAAHHHHahahahahahaha!” She let out with a wail of laughter. “PLEase No! I said I Giiivveee! I GIVE!” She struggled hard.
“Now tell us what we should do with Sarah when we find her,” came the voice again.
“Yoou sh-should-” began Agent N, but a particularly nasty attack on her arches reduced her to a giggling mess.
“Say it with me” Came the voice, a touch of glee accompanying the statement.
“TICKLE HER FEEhHHEHEHET!” Yelled Agent N.
“How bad, say the whole thing,” said the voice. The gloved hands began working on the heels.
“OOHHhh NooO! Okay okay!!! TIckle her Feet awfully! Terribly!” Please Just make it stop!”
“Oh you’re not done. Where? Where are we tickling Sarah when she gets here.” finished the voice. There was about a minute of silence from Agent N as her laughter transcended sound and became a long, drawn out, silent laugh. Finally her high pitched voice cut back in and she managed to get out “HER TOES! Pleahehehehse sir! TICKLE HER TOES AWFULLY! MERCILESSLY!”

The T.V. cut off.

Sarah sat stunned. She didn’t know if she could withstand something like that.

“So,” said the interrogator, “easy way?” he raised his eyebrows, “or hard way?” He jerked his head towards the T.V. screen. Sarah’s feet involuntarily twitched.
She said nothing.

The interrogator sighed, and nodded to the security guard.

“Hard way it is.”

The security guard brought the interrogator the same small box Sarah had seen in the video. She was starting to panic a little. There had to be some way out of this.

“We won’t use this just yet,” the interrogator said, pocketing the box, “first lets just see where we’re at.”

The interrogator’s hands hovered above Sarah’s dark blue ankle socked feet, so she could see his fingers wiggling. She instantly began to squirm. She couldn’t help it.

“Oh we have VERY ticklish feet don’t we know,” the Interrogator said. Sarah tried to squirm away from the horrible wiggling fingers.

“Hold on, just a second,” Sarah couldn’t help herself. “Just wait.” She tried to sit up but the restraints held her in place. Her feet twitched from left to right, trying to dodge the fingers.

“And 3,” the interrogator said. This in intself was torture.
“2,” Sarah couldn’t stop a small giggle from escaping her lips.
“1” Sarah’s mind was exploding, just waiting for the tickling to come. Nothing happened.
They sat there staring at each other.

Just as Sarah was about to break the silence, hand come from behind her and viciously attacked her underarms. She had been so focused on the interrogator she hadn’t noticed the security guard had moved behind her.

“NOOooooOO! Sarah squealed. She laughed hard. Every muscle in her legs tensed up. She bucked. She threw her head back. Her fingers opened and closed around nothing. A particularly nasty dig into her ribs sent her saying gibberish words between heaps of laughter. The tickling stopped.

“Oh Go-OOOOHAHAHHAHA!” Before she could catch her breath the interrogator dove his fingers into her socked feet. He tickled the middle of her feet mercilessly.

Sarah swung her head back and forth.

“I can’t! PLEEEEHEHEHESSSE! WHHYY!!!!” she laughed. His fingers moved to the base of her toes and Sarah lost it. She began begging. Promising the interrogator anything.
“All you have to do is tell us where you hid the data files Sarah and this ends.” The interrogators fingers fluttered down to Sarah’s heels. He scratched her left heel underneath the sock and Sarah’s laughter reached a new octiv.
“WAAAAIIIT!” Sarah pleaded.
“Oh does little Sarah have ticklish feet? Is it too much for her?” teased the interrogator as he peeled off her socks.
“YEESss! Pleasssee!!” She screamed. “It’s too much! I can’t handle it!”
The interrogator pricked both of her feet and began lathering both her soles in oil.
“You see I would have taken a little more time to work you over, but like I said, we really need this information.” Said the interrogator.

The effects of the prick and the lotion were instantaneous. Sarah had thought she knew how ticklish her feet were, but it was nothing compared to the suffering she was now enduring. The interrogator’s fingers found a bad spot in her arches and she nearly jumped through the roof.
“Please!” She managed to get out after ten straight minutes of pure laughter.
“Oh is ticklish Sarah about to tell me something?” mocked the interrogator. He tied her toes in place.
“Please dont-” sarah started, she was almost completely out of energy.
“Don’t what?” He said, “do this?” He stroked the stem of her big toe. Sarah jerked so hard she rattled the stocks and let out a stream of laughter.
“Ooohh I like that response.” Said the interrogator as he dug all ten of his fingers into her trembling toes.

Sarah Broke. She let out an earth shattering laugh

“OOKKAAAY! YOU WIN YOU WIN! Please just let my toes go!”

“You know what we want” said the interrogator.

“The files or on my flashdrive! In a lock box!” She yelled through waves of laughter. The interrogator kept sawing his fingers in and out of her toes.

“Tell me you love the tickling.” Said

“What!?” Cried sarah, “I told you what you wanted please-” The interrogator suddenly plunged a hairbrush into her archers. Sarah’s laughter overcame her words and her legs began shaking hysterically.

“OKAY OKAY! I love the tickling! I love it so much! Please stop!!”
“But you just said you love it?” said the interrogator as he worked the brush over her heels.

“I do! I Don’t! Whatever you want me to say! Just pleaehehehhheheehhehhahahah!

“Tell me to lick and tickle your toes.” Said the interrogator,

“I woohhohon’t! I won’t say that!” Cried Sarah. The interrogator Raked Sarah’s toes with the hairbrush.

“AAAAHHAAHAHAHAA TICKLE MY TOES TICKLE MY TOES! Please lick them! Tickle them!” She yelled hysterically.

The Interrogator stopped his torment. And allowed Sarah a brief moment of rest. She panted. The interrogator lowered his mouth to her feet, and began licking, while at the same time scratching her arches. His tongue slithered in and out of her toes. Sarah broke completely. She begged and pleaded. She offered him anything he wanted. Any information of any type of value. Through copious laughter and mumbled gibberish she gave up any of her friends in hiding who the interrogator might be looking for. She gave up her social security number and bank account. She personal dark secrets. Anything to get the tickling to stop.

Finally the interrogator finished.

“Well Sarah I think we’re done here.” He said. Sarah sighed in relief, but suddenly he scratched her foot.

“Hey come one,” she said through pure exhaustion.

“Oh, I’m telling you the truth, We are done here,” the interrogator said as the security guard took a seat in front of Sarah’s feet. “I never said that we would stop tickling you however.”

Sarah’s eyes widened. She tried to move but was too tired.

“Please, I’ll give you anything…” she whispered.

“But you’ve already given us everything Sarah,” replied the interrogator. “Your friend, agent N, we’re still tickling her. In fact the second video we showed you was a live stream.”
The interrogator flipped the TV back on. Agent N’s voiced could be heard through the hysterical laughter. Her tanned feet tried to get away from two sets of hands each tickling her between the toes. Agent N could be heard begging the ticklers to leave her toes alone.

“I’ll leave this on for you,” said the interrogator as he started to walk away, “Maybe it’ll give you some sense of community while you stay with us.” The security guard began tickling Sarah’s toes. Her laughter began spilling out in ever increasing pitches.

As the interrogator closed the door he could here the security guard asking, “Who want’s to be my little tickle slave,” and Sarah’s desperate response of “I DOOHOHOHOOOO! I DO! Pleaeheheheehehheesse!”

This story went completely under my radar for whatever reason, awesome work! Classic scenario with wonderful ticklish torture, would love to read even more from you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back