• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meetup App?

Cancel3490

I know that there was recently an attempt at making an app for people who like tickling to see where others are and meet, but it never went through. I personally am not comfortable with using tinder or other "traditional" dating apps for meeting people with my same interests. It's not something I want everyone to see sitting in my bio, does anyone know an app maker that would give this another shot?

I know that there was recently an attempt at making an app for people who like tickling to see where others are and meet, but it never went through. I personally am not comfortable with using tinder or other "traditional" dating apps for meeting people with my same interests. It's not something I want everyone to see sitting in my bio, does anyone know an app maker that would give this another shot?

An app maybe not, but I considered a Dating website.

Unfortunately there are too many challenges :
- Business model is hard with a small market
- How do you avoid having 80 % of males
- Moderation against spam and scams
- The fact that it may get more popular in the US than in the rest of the world, like this forum.

On top of that, an app will have more troubles :
- Harder to maintain (have to update frequently the code to comply with OS's changes) + there is 2 mobile OS
- IOS/Android validation that may not go through

And in the end, the biggest challenge of all :
- How do you make people transition to your system vs what they 've always used ? There is a super strong inertia, and if your dating website doesn't bring "fresh meat", the few people on it will leave.

That's the problem with every attempt of doing a social network.

There is a big space between, "an app just for ticklers," and, "I don't want to put tickling in my bio on traditional apps." I'm going to rant for a minute, because this is a TMF thing that gets under my skin a little.

I know this gets said a lot, but hear me out:

1) Tickling is an easy fetish to sell to a vanilla human
2) Most people are ticklish, to some degree
3) Connections should be about more than your kink

Of *course* you shouldn't put tickling in your bio. You probably shouldn't put down how often you masturbate, your views on oral sex, or how open you are to getting pegged...

Because that would be weird and anti-social, right?

Case Study: I've dated eleven women in the last two years, most made it to the bedroom, and three had staying power. Out of that pool, ten were open to being tickled in the context of a relationship. Eight were open to being tickled while tied up. Five legitimately began to get off on it themselves. For reference, I am of 5/10 in terms of looks and charm.

"But what I really want is a hookup, one-night thing."

Again, the options are there - and we don't need a tickling app to make them work. Swinger parties. Fetish parties. Fetlife. OKCupid. These tailor to same-day intimacy with limited follow-up expectations. Be direct and clear about what you want and what you can provide that they want, and roll the dice.

The *big* problem seems to be that a certain subset of ticklers want to put the kink before the human. Making access to a tickling partner the singular goal of interaction makes that other person two-dimensional: they are just skin and a pulse to actualize a fantasy that has nothing to do with them. And they can. Absolutely. Tell. It's no different than the guy who heads to the bar saying, "I need to fuck something, anything."

(Note: not shaming anyone for having those feelings/thoughts. The odds are just stacked against you in that paradigm.)

We set up a lot of false dichotomies on TMF.

"Should I tell her about my kink on my first text, or take my secret to my grave?"

"If I tell her about my tickling kink, will she immediately tie herself up for me and let me do anything I want to her, or will she laugh at me and tell everyone I know and get me fired from my job?"

Can we just... not? Can we, maybe... treat tickling as a slightly-outside-normal, largely harmless turn-on that is a facet of who we are and not our *entire identities*?

Bondage sometimes is in bio as it's a lifestyle more than a kink

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back