• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lers that Play Mind Games?

TickleYeti

Verified
How do y'all feel about a Ler that incorporates a lot of mind games when they are tickling?

I'd love to experience this, personally, and would love to hear any stories on this that anyone cares to share :)

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Do you mean something like blindfolding, so the lee doesn't know where or when the onslaught will begin?
Just make sure it's not too tight, cutting off circulation is never good!! Especially not by the eyes, geez, :wow: but anywhere!! :blimey:

You did ask for a story.... Another friend required me to say a few things I'd really have preferred not to, as a safeword (or sentence... :rolleyes: ) several years ago. And then used my embarrassment against me as well, because we were in a public place, though not too populated.

I had no idea he was a ticklephile, until it was too late & I was stuck under an arm & leg that felt like tree trunks... Face down on a blanket or towel. It probably looked like an odd hug... I guess it was... He didn't over do it, thankfully, so I was able to contain myself enough (to not make a scene, this was outdoors) but I was easily trapped at least a half hour.

(He probably suspected or understood I did enjoy that since I didn't start screaming bloody murder, though I did try to escape - there's always that contradiction, since tickling is obviously not bearable if you're affected... and it was somewhat public so that made me more uncomfortable... but he was smart & kept it gentle, again, just manageable enough.) I tried to use the "we're in public" angle to get free, but he insisted nobody was near enough, nor looking nor close enough to hear anything, and he was probably right. I was afraid to look, embarrassed at being pinned, and then tickled; if there was anyone in range I didn't want to draw their attention either, didn't want them to see my face... especially in case I knew them. That he saw too much of it was more than bad enough.

Later on he noticed I used a funny "feet" pic for a profile in summer, some Google image I thought was harmless or generic enough, and he "casually" questioned me about that choice. A few times... His unusual focus upon that as well pretty much confirmed he was trying to find out if I shared this interest, but I viewed him as more of a brother-type (most unfortunately) so I never told him. (He's married with kids now and probably forgot all about this...) I hope that fulfilled your request & love your signature!

Last edited:
A tickler who doesn't play mind games is missing much of the entire point of being a tickler.

Do you mean something like blindfolding, so the lee doesn't know where or when the onslaught will begin?
Just make sure it's not too tight, cutting off circulation is never good!! Especially not by the eyes, geez, :wow: but anywhere!! :blimey:

You did ask for a story.... Another friend required me to say a few things I'd really have preferred not to, as a safeword (or sentence... :rolleyes: ) several years ago. And then used my embarrassment against me as well, because we were in a public place, though not too populated.

I had no idea he was a ticklephile, until it was too late & I was stuck under an arm & leg that felt like tree trunks... Face down on a blanket or towel. It probably looked like an odd hug... I guess it was... He didn't over do it, thankfully, so I was able to contain myself enough (to not make a scene, this was outdoors) but I was easily trapped at least a half hour.

(He probably suspected or understood I did enjoy that since I didn't start screaming bloody murder, though I did try to escape - there's always that contradiction, since tickling is obviously not bearable if you're affected... and it was somewhat public so that made me more uncomfortable... but he was smart & kept it gentle, again, just manageable enough.) I tried to use the "we're in public" angle to get free, but he insisted nobody was near enough, nor looking nor close enough to hear anything, and he was probably right. I was afraid to look, embarrassed at being pinned, and then tickled; if there was anyone in range I didn't want to draw their attention either, didn't want them to see my face... especially in case I knew them. That he saw too much of it was more than bad enough.

Later on he noticed I used a funny "feet" pic for a profile in summer, some Google image I thought was harmless or generic enough, and he "casually" questioned me about that choice. A few times... His unusual focus upon that as well pretty much confirmed he was trying to find out if I shared this interest, but I viewed him as more of a brother-type (most unfortunately) so I never told him. (He's married with kids now and probably forgot all about this...) I hope that fulfilled your request & love your signature!

awesome response! haha idk about specifics, just anything like for example, on one lee I told them I was pressing a reflexology point to make them more ticklish on their feet, and made a big show of holding it for 7 seconds, afterwards they were more sensitized.

mind games like when blindfolded purposely tricking them into thinking you're going for one spot and hit another by surprise, long slow teasing taunts like "I'm gonna tiiiiiiiickle you.... NOW!" to get them to jump, but you don't really tickle, and sometimes when you say that, ya do actually tickle so they don't know when to expect it, stuff like that haha

I started really playing mind games with my second wife. She was wicked ticklish everywhere, but her armpits were her worst spot. The first time I tied her down and tickled her, I had my fun with her feet first. After tickling her left foot for a while, I said her which foot was more ticklish. She responded that her right one was. So I just said "ok" and removed that shoe and said something like "well, lets see". Then I tickled that one and guess what? It was! :) Then after tickling both of her feet for a while, I gave her a break while I scooted up and straddled her waist and began unbuttoning her shirt. I opened it up and undid her bra and slid both up and under her. Now I would have my fun with her armpits! I told her "look at those exposed armpits, no defense at all! She started giggling and said "oh babe". Then I started wiggling all of my fingers a few inches away from them slowly moving them closer to her pits and saying "closer, closer". She started laughing before I even touched them. I even told her to watch one of her pits as I did this. She tried, but after a second or so, she just closed her eyes. She couldn't watch my fingers touch her pits! When I finally touched down in them, she let out a shriek and started laughing hysterically! Ahh, the good old days! ;)

Of course, ensuring your lee is comfortable and communication is clear.

Had a female lee willing to play along, knowing the intensity of the tickling that was coming regardless, “made” her ask for it. She had to tell me where to go next and ask for it, and how to deliver it every step of the way. Simple i know, butSuper hot. Lot of fun, and a total head game when the lee has to ask for the torture.

This is well delivered in RP as well.

Now if I was a lee, not sure i could do it, yes. Totally one sided. Lol.

Would also love to experience it myself. Makes a fun ler!

Interesting thread. It depends how deep into mind games you want to go. I play a few. Please forgive the cheesy names. Obviously, it goes without saying, we should respect other peoples boundaries and tastes; this will not be for everyone.

The choice: essentially take a lee to the point of breaking, offer a break to them but they need to give you something in return. Personally, I ask for something overly embarrassing (what that depends on the lee and their proclivities). It has to be a win-win for the Ler. It can help to ramp up the pressure by applying a time limit to the condition. All the while, the lee is being tickled while they decide. As an example, I made a lee take an embarrassing picture in exchange for a break. When they wanted the picture deleted, I consented on condition they offered me something in exchange... And so on. The point is the lee is taking decisions that remove control from them and worsen their position.

The pledge: Simple but effective; during the session ask a series of questions that the lee must answer. These questions should be designed to get the lee to verbally acknowledge the reality of their situation. Questions like "Who is in control?" "You're very helpless and vulnerable aren't you?" "You enjoy being my tickle object" etc etc.

Literal: This is beyond frustrating for a lee. But be literal. When you give them a break, make it seconds long before you get right back to it. When they complain your answer is "You never specified how long..." Do it well, your lee will be too nervous to say much!

the name : I try to make a point to give certain lees nicknames; I never use their handle or given name. It builds an association between the name and the ler. It can be a the basis for a strong bond. I build to a name using the choice to 'force' the name onto the lee.

You will need to choose which method to use with care. Too early in the rp/session/whatever, the lee is unlikely to respond and it can kill the moment completely. Too late, well, its too late the lee will be past caring for whatever reason. Start small, start slow and build up to things. These work best over an extended period of time.

Some refer to it as "mindfucking". It takes many different forms. A personal preference is doing something that causes a bottom to absolutely believe one thing will happen, but do something completely different. For example, I'll convince someone that I'm going to use my heavy cane on their ass, then BAM, I womp them with a NERF mace. The reactions things like that cause are simply wonderful, and can increase the bottom's reception of physical contact greatly, especially when tickling is involved.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/9/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button under it to the lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back