• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled a coworker

IceBeam

It’s been a while since I posted a story here but I really felt the urgency to write about a short encounter I had a few hours ago (as of posting this) with a coworker during lunch break.

I fortunately form part of a company that still functions normally during this pandemic situation, which means we often see many temps coming in and going or even hired by the company. A few weeks ago, this cute girl arrived and was to start training in shipping. Of course, many others working in that same station already had curious eyes looking at her. I thought oh well, I unfortunately worked in a different station but I’m able to go near their station to deliver my orders.
Maybe if it came to that I could start a conversation and get to know a little about her. Being honest, I don’t consider myself skilled enough with words to form the best conversation with a girl, but I somehow got to know a few things about her that very day she arrived.

She is Hispanic, 24, and has a really playful and relaxed personality. A little shy and quiet at first but after friendly chat and joking around she opened up and felt more comfortable around me and the others that occasionally went to meet her. She is around 5’5”/ 5’6” and has the sexiest thin hourglass figure with a flat stomach and athletic legs.

Anyways, the days passed and everything seemed to repeat itself until she started to hang around us in the lunch room. I’m always there even if I go outside to buy food for a moment, so I took the opportunity to make friends with her and have more casual chatting. It worked and for the next couple of days it was normal for us to mess with each other and engage in any sort of friendly interaction.

We again met with a few others in the lunch room on this last shift, but as soon as she entered and sat down, she complained about being really tired and how she needed to sleep. I could see bags under her eyes since we started so I had assumed she didn’t sleep good last night. Still, we chatted, had lunch and after a while each of us scrolled down and texted on our phones. Other coworkers started leaving a few minutes later until it was only me and her sitting next to each other and another guy sitting at the opposite end of the table. Convenient, I thought so too.

She finished eating whatever she was picking as she was checking her phone and said out loud we still had 18 minutes before the bell rings. “I know and it sucks", I responded before getting up myself and helping her clean everything off the table. I remember hearing the other guy laughing at a video he was watching on his phone as I sat back down. I was going to ask how she was feeling now but I stopped when I saw her resting her head on her arms above the table. She was turned away but I still asked: “wtf, are you going to sleep now?”. “Yes, if you don’t mind me", she responded immediately. “Alright, goodnight”, I said as I scrolled down on my phone again.

I checked my phone after a moment and saw we had 8 minutes to go back. I stretched and saw the other guy stand up and leave. “c'mon, don’t die on me now", I told her and tapped on her back. I honestly didn’t make out if she said “no" or what but I definitely heard something. I assumed she refused but I was just itching to tease her somehow. I did not hesitate for a second and with my index finger I started poking lightly around her side. She had her arms on top of the table so she had her left side all exposed for me to tickle. She was wearing a plane and thin white t-shirt with short sleeves so I was quick to notice her silky smooth armpit.

I saw no reaction so I then began tracing my finger up and down her ribs until I noticed she was digging her face into her arm and then slowly squirmed her torso away. The excitement I felt knowing she was holding in herself. “Oh, it tickles?”, I teased her again as I moved my index finger lower and lower in light circles.

The lower I went the harder it became for her to hold it in and eventually broke and started giggling. Without turning around, she pulled down her right arm and went around the front to catch my finger. “c’mon, get up", I insisted while tapping her other arm still on top of the table. She asked what time it was and complained when I told her we had three minutes. She let go of my finger and placed her open hand on her side as if trying to protect herself from more poking around.

I chuckled and thought it was funny and cute, but I was feeling bold enough thinking I could try one more thing, so I went for her armpit. With my left hand I grabbed her elbow and as softly as possible I slipped my finger in through her sleeve. It was smooth and warm, but I must’ve tickled for two seconds at the most. The first second was her squeaky sound and jump, then pause, and then the other second was her realizing she couldn’t hold it and bringing her arm down as fast as she could.
She jumped and turned around, holding my two hands and I noticed she had her face all red from blushing. She giggled and told me to stop but she gave away the slightest of hints that she might have liked it.

At the end we both got up and went back to work. I teased her again one more time before ending our shift and made her blush again.
I did not expect that reaction from her but was totally worth it and I don’t regret it even if I didn’t let her rest her eyes for those last minutes.

Very cool! I hope you get another chance to tickle her more. I hope other people like this story as well instead of saying "You should NEVER tickle a coworker on the job...". There was no harm no foul.

You never know, that could be the start of something. ;)

Very cool! I hope you get another chance to tickle her more. I hope other people like this story as well instead of saying "You should NEVER tickle a coworker on the job...". There was no harm no foul.
I think it depends on the relationship with the co-worker and the general vibe of the organisation. I’ve tickled dozens of co-workers in the near twenty years I’ve been with my organisation, but they were all women with whom I had already established a good relationship with. They saw it as playful fun and harmless flirting, but I never took advantage of their predicament even though be got the fetish.

Some companies or employees aren’t as relaxed or tolerant of such things, so there is a risk in tickling some co-workers. You just need to judge the level of appropriateness.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think it depends on the relationship with the co-worker and the general vibe of the organisation. I’ve tickled dozens of co-workers in the near twenty years I’ve been with my organisation, but they were all women with whom I had already established a good relationship with. They saw it as playful fun and harmless flirting, but I never took advantage of their predicament even though be got the fetish.

Some companies or employees aren’t as relaxed or tolerant of such things, so there is a risk in tickling some co-workers. You just need to judge the level of appropriateness.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I agree. I have also tickled dozens of co-workers over a span of nearly 3 decades and it all depends on your inter-personal relationship with them. The tickling that happens is usually quick and fun. Don't randomly do it, make sure you already have a certain comfort level with them. I was referring to people who tend to chime in on these type of stories saying you shouldn't tickle someone at work AT ALL. Like never do it. Even if you and the other person already have an established relationship of some kind and you know you can do something like that at the right time. Those folks are the ones I am pointing out.

Thanks for the response and I totally understand what you mean and what any other person would say.

I agree 100% it depends on the level of trust with the person. I would've never do it when the person first arrived to the company. At this point is not like we are complete strangers but I'm also NOT aiming to make it a habit. I'm not denying my fetish but it was just a lucky moment that I thought you might like.

Really cool story. I love that look where someone resting their head on their arms. It makes the sides look irresistible. Especislly if she has on a shirt with a tighter fit

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back