• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Embarrassing Secret Revealed f/m

isurrender

TMF Poster
My fiancee and her beautiful mother were at my house discussing wedding plans with my mother. Karen and I were scheduled to be married in 3 weeks. Karen snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear--a suggestion that we sneak off to my bedroom. This med me a little nervous because lately she had been tickling me during foreplay, ever since she discovered I was ticklish. I feared our mothers would hear me giggling in the bedroom. Normally, I enjoyed the way Karen used tickling to dominate me in bed, but I preferred it to remain our little secret. Karen is 4 inches taller than me and 90 pound heavier, so a clever person might figure out that she fulfilled my fantasy, but still it would embarrass me, if people knew for sure.

Nevertheless, my cock controlled my brain and we went to my room. I closed the door behind us and locked it. We began kissing and undressing each other. Much to my relief, she didn't tickle me. I was hard and she was wet. She let me rub her big boobs, and I started worrying about my squeaky bed. Our moms would hear the bed squeaking when we began fucking. Karen told me to lie on my back. I obeyed and she sat on my chest, her big ass inches under my chin. She has a great ass that jiggles like crazy when she walks. She began giving me a blow job. The she stopped.

"I forgot to do this," she said, and she suddenly tickled my belly.

I burst out laughing loudly. I had planned on giggling as silently as possible, if she tickled me, but she caught me totally by surprise. I had no doubt our mothers heard my outburst of laughter.

Karen slowly walked her fingers over my belly. I squirmed.

Quietly, I said, "not now, don't tickle me now."

Loudly, loud enough for our mothers in the living room across the hall to hear she said, "but you like it when I tickle you."

She scribbled her fingers over my groin, belly, ribs, testicles, and legs, and I was unable to control the volume of my laughter. She tickled me relentlessly, mercilessly, and I was laughing uncontrollably. I tried to push her off, but we had previously determined that she weighed 5 pounds more than I could bench press. She was just a little too heavy for me, and my efforts were futile.

She reached behind her hips and tickled my underarms--the most ticklish place on my body.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," Karen teasingly said in a very loud voice.

I laughed again, and much to my embarrassment, my mom and my future mother-in-law laughed in the other room. I guess they thought Karen tickling me was funny. My embarrassing secret had been revealed.

Later that day, they just smiled at us but said nothing. I felt so humiliated anyway.

But a few weeks later at the wedding reception I was dancing with my mother-in-law and she asked me if I was ticklish. I didn't answer. She said "coochie, coochie, coo." She handed me back to Karen and said, "tickle him."

She tickled me all night long.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back