• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers Best

BBAC

TMF Regular
To all the producers out there. What was the best video you've ever shot? Which model was used and why was it the best video?

I have 2 videos but kinda similar scenarios that I would say that made them the best. Both were instances in which I tickled the models in conjunction with their significant others. The first go around, totally happened by surprise and was before I started "producing". A popular model on social media (who was actually into being tickled) requested that I hang around in town after a session we had, and promised I'd like it. Turned out that her and her bf needed an extra pair of hands and camera equipment, to film a custom video for someone who requested a mummification video where they see the entire process of mummification and then tickling afterward. She undersold it when she said I would like it lol. Some folks may or may not have seen that video but it was EPIC!!!

The next was a scene from earlier this year, where I met a model in town and she was fresh off traveling and her bf was with her. I picked them up and we drove to the studio where the shoot would take place. I'm not a fan of significant others being present, however, I will make the best of a situation, and this particular gentelman happened to be game to help me wrap the shoot with tickling tf out of his gf with me. I believe he ended up enjoying the situation more than I did lol. Video coming next week for anyone interested. I call it, "Enticklement" :)

Courtney’s last video and Riley’s last video. Both two girls had reactions I’ve never seen before and were beyond broken in the videos. Cost a lot of money to get them in but they were non fetish girls and were legit extremely ticklish.

Worth every penny

www.clips4sale.com/108972

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back