• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Best Friend Ashley M/F

Work Tickler

TMF Novice
Guess whose back :)...even tho this isnt a work experience lmao

Currently im living in a house with my best friend Ashley. The old job i had i quit that shit a LONG TIME ago so no work tickling has happened in a bit, ALTHOUGH i still have lots of experiences in the stash to release to yall. Recently a nice tickling dream came true revolving around Ashley. Ashley is 5'11, Size 10 feet and is very cute :). The cool thing about Ashley is that she doesnt mind a lot of things, she pretty much goes with the flow. So we're chilling in the living room, shes sitting on one couch with her feet extended all the way out and im sitting on the other couch. We chat a bit here and there but we're basically doing our own thing. Now if theres on thing i like, its big ticklish feet. Those types of feet are purely irresistible. As i eye her feet i slowly sit on the floor near her feet and gently caress her left foot. She didnt give much of a reaction except spreading her toes out every time i moved my hands to the pad of her foot. Then i started teasing them a little giving her soles tiny pokes here and there, making her scrunch her feet and moving them slightly to put them back right after. At that moment, i realized i found the perfect feet to play with. I spent the whole time teasing her feet with my finger, gliding it under her pink toes making her giggle lightly. Eventually she crossed her legs at her ankles and scooted up but at that point i stopped playing around with her. All of a sudden i felt light taps on my hand and i turn to see her toes wiggling on it. "You cant just play with me and stop all of a sudden i was bored" is the words i heard come out of her mouth. I began wiggling my fingers into her toes as she laid back and laughed while watching me. "I didnt know these feet were ticklish" i said as i explored them. I took the tip of her charger cable and she proceeded to say "Oh are you gonna tickle me with that" as she let out a cute giggle. Turns out the in betweens of her toes and her soles are her worst spots. What i did to those feet afterwords will remain a mystery, but just know, Ashley is okay with having her ticklish feet messed with :)

and that means

Many, many, stories to come

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Glad that there are more stories to come.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back