• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"NYLON COCK SEDUCTION" (my very 1st, and so far ONLY, footjob!!!)

NyssaNevers

TMF Poster

FULL VIDEO: https://www.clips4sale.com/8029/23688661/nylon-cock-seduction-mp4-format/cid217117ce8ab8433ff17ded6b67

STARRING NYSSA NEVERS & TOM È STRANO!!!

Nyssa knocks the door of one client. She want him to sign a contract of a monthly maid service. He let's her inside to sit to explain her services. The client is not interested at all. He says I don't think i need any kind of this service also the price is so high. She feels that he is not gonna sign, so she resorts to her usual last effective trick inside her shoes.
The magical stockings that she wears all the time to make her customers very loyal to her.

Nyssa starts dangling her high heels, revealing her smooth silky reinforced heel, she wants him to have just quick look at her reinforced feet and let the stocking doing the magical trick.

He stares to her heels while dangling and his eyes catch the reinforced feet. He can't take his eyes away from her feet. Once Nyssa makes sure the magic takes its effect on him, she removes heels completely, revealing her pretty feet in these sexy stockings. He starts to feel so horny and put his hands on his cock.
"I bet you want to have a closer look to these" Nyssa shows her reinforced soles to him. He most certainly;y does.
The magic has taken affect...

Nyssa asks what he would like to do with her feet and he tells her he would like to lick, suck and sniff her nylon covered feet. She allows him the pleasure knowing this will get him deeper into the magic hold she has on him.

He takes a very deep sniff, the magical aroma let's him so high. He starts kissing them then sucks and licks them. He can't stop. He's lost in his foot lust for her. Nyssa then decides to solidify his loyalty for her, in her own special way. She tells him to strip out of his clothes and lay on the floor. She lets him continue to worship her feet some more and then lets her feet travel down his body, all the way down to his hard cock. Her nylon covered feet run over his member and he moans in pleasure. Now for her to really seal the deal and have him completely obsessed and loyal to her in everyday. She starts to jerk him off with her pantyhose feet, and after a while she slides a nylon stocking over his cock to finish this incredibly hot footjob.

attachment.php

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back