• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Martial Arts

AmyLund86

anyone ever get tickled/witness a tickle in a martial arts class? BJJ seems like a perfect place for a good tickle.

Haven't seen that yet lol. Though I had a tickle session with a lady last month who revealed afterwards that she was a blue belt in BJJ. It was a lot of fun and I got some good giggles from her. Funny though...the session would've been nerve racking had I known beforehand that she could easily slap on a lock and send me to the hospital at any time haha..

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

My ex used to do JJ and I sometimes went a long to watch - no tickling sadly but I always used to think I every pin they did was a missed opportunity to tickle! Probably not the sport for me!

There is a great photo of my ex in a competition one of her friends took that has her pinned down and her feet are so vulnerable... it certainly fired the imagination!

Just once.

In my pre/teens, only once - in a mixed class, boys & girls, our 40ish apparently straight male married blackbelt instructor pinned a teen boy during a demonstration and couldn't resist making a point, tickling him briefly - The hold was certainly effective...
I remember the poor kid was ticklish, laughing & squirming, I'm sure, for a few eternal seconds.

The instructor was/is otherwise a really nice man, always careful, gentle, teaching nonviolence except for self-defense. (But if you're pinned & tickled, I say no holds barred, whatever you need to do *counts as self-defense, if you can move at all...)

There was absolutely nothing sexual about it, "just" a quick tickle... but I was completely mesmerized & horrified, thinking that boy must've been so embarrassed, I'd have "died."

I also felt pretty safe, knowing our instructor would most likely never do that to a pre/teen girl as that might not look so good.

Today he probably wouldn't do that at all. At the time I'm sure he thought a few tickles were safe on a male teen, but that did surprise me. Fascinated & horrified, especially as a pre/teen in a public class. I'd also always wondered if that happened more often.

Which is also why I've always been wary of martial artists & wrestlers... :flex:

Last edited:
How could I forget this.... COP TRAINING "TICKLE ME ELMO" video, quick demonstration

Cop training... I hope this counts! A friend had posted this on social media... It's quick & effective for the suspect with "high pain tolerance"
and as this sergeant/wrestling instructor states, it's a win-win,
looks good on camera, if the suspect isn't ticklish you still "get a good laugh..."

(They should use this a LOT more often!!! :p This should be used *first, before "high pain tolerance" is discovered!! Yikes!!
Can you imagine how much more effective our police forces would be if they tickled suspects.... :p All these tough characters, reforming, afraid of being publicly tickled & humiliated...)

He even asks or whispers to the suspect, "are you ticklish?" :wow: I wonder how many give up before he starts...

https://www.police1.com/close-quarters-combat/videos/tactical-tip-tickle-me-elmo-KRBS3DxZzQGfibzW/

And I'll bet he knows this site.

Last edited:
When I was younger I took karate. Most of us were concerned more about being Bruce Lee.

I heard a rumour about our tall gorgeous female aikido blackbelt instructor who was revealed to be ridiculously ticklish on her ribs by some of her female students who once sneak tickled her from behind after the lesson. I think this was her only weakness.

I heard a rumour about our tall gorgeous female aikido blackbelt instructor who was revealed to be ridiculously ticklish on her ribs by some of her female students who once sneak tickled her from behind after the lesson. I think this was her only weakness.

How many survived?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back