• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ing 1: Feisty 6' Tall Melissa Gets Size 11s Tickled By Boyfriend Carl M/F

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the first clip of the Last Laugh Ing series, starring Melissa and her boyfriend Carl.

Melissa: 19, 6'0", size 11 (other series: Rad, Is, Feet 28, Feet 30, Feet 31)

Melissa, who has appeared in a few of my previous series, is back for another shoot, this time teamed up with her own boyfriend, Carl. The latter is quite amused by the idea of torturing his girlfriend this way, but he's also a tad apprehensive because Melissa is very strong and can be quite feisty. Then again, she is physically restrained. Her ankles are locked in the stocks. Each of her wrists is cuffed to the oppose side of the stocks so that her arms are crossed. So what could possibly go wrong?

Carl deals with Melissa's socks and quickly demonstrate how sensitive her big size 11 feet are. She does struggle a lot, so after a couple of minutes her big toes and pinky toes are fitted with leather cuffs and shoelaces. As Carl starts tickling again, Melissa warns him not to do it. He asks why he shouldn't. She suggests that she'll kick him in the face. He dares her to try. At first she says that she can't, because of her tied toes, but within a minute she pushes with her left foot so hard that she snaps the string attached to the toe cuff. Indeed, Melissa is pretty strong, including in her feet.

We fix the string and Carl continues his work. He's highly successful in driving Melissa crazy. Now, someone paying close attention to Melissa's restraints might notice that I didn't do a very good job with the cuff on her left wrist. It's too loose, and she discreetly manages to pull her hand partially free. She controls herself for a while, but the maddening sensations in her feet eventually push her to warn Carl: "I'm going to smack you! Across the face!" Carl is feeling confident at this point, so he simply replies: "No. You can't do anything." That's when Melissa proves him wrong by slipping her hand out of its cuff and taking a swipe at him, getting him in the arm. Carl realizes that the situation has suddenly become a lot riskier, but he doesn't stop tickling. I could interrupt the scene to fix the wrist cuff issue but decide to let things play out. It's pretty clear that they're both having fun and being playful (if rather physical), and I can see the entertainment potential in such a scenario. Melissa puts up quite a fight, managing to whack Carl a few times over the rest of the scene. But Carl is dedicated to torment his girlfriend no matter what, somehow finding ways to partially neutralize her arm while doing an admirable job of tickling her feet.

Some time later the threat level goes up a bit as Melissa attempts to unbuckle her remaining wrist cuff with her free hand. Carl decides he can't allow this to happen, so he gets up to stand right next to Melissa, grabbing her arm while tickling her upper body with his other hand. It's challenging, but he does quite well, even managing to keep Melissa mostly at bay while reaching over to tickle her feet.

Some time later Melissa tries to free her cuffed hand again and Carl stops her, saying that he's not going to deal with two free hands. Being the agent of chaos that I am I decide to make things even more exciting by coming over and cutting the tie-wrap that's holding the cuff. "Oh no!", exclaims Carl. Things just got real. And yet he still manages to thwart most of Melissa's attacks while dishing out as much tickling as he can. It's a perilous task, though. At one point Melissa playfully tries to bite him:

C: "No biting!"
M: "No tickling! You can't just shout out random rules!"
C: "You vicious animal!"
M: "Why are you tickling a vicious animal?!"

When the scene is finally over, Melissa glares menacingly at Carl (grinning and laughing, mind you) and issues this chilling threat:

M: "You're so dead."
C: "Why? I didn't do anything wrong."
C: "Just being a good boyfriend."

By the way, if you think Melissa's red and purple outfit looks kinda garish, I'm the one responsible for that eyesore. I selected it from the reserve of cheap clothes that I keep on hand in case they're needed for a shoot. I just thought it would make the scene more colorful. It's functional, but definitely not high fashion. As for Carl, he went the patriotic route by wearing a Canadian flag T-shirt that says "Canada, eh?"

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23698327">Last Laugh Ing 1 Preview</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23656123">Last Laugh Lagu 1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23665945">Last Laugh Lagu 2 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23673939">Last Laugh Lagu 3 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23682351">Last Laugh Lagu 4 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23682483">Last Laugh Lagu - Complete Series</a></font>

Attachments

• lling1.jpg
    lling1.jpg
    911.3 KB · Views: 666
Will Bijou ever come back?

I'm afraid not. Last Laugh Sigel is the only tickling series I did with her (she also appears in Last Laugh Feet 26). I haven't been in touch with her since the shoot, in 2013. So she's long gone.

To be perfectly honest, even if it were possible for me to work with Bijou again, the sad fact is that the sales of Last Laugh Sigel were absolutely abysmal. In fact, it turned out to be one of my worst failures ever. That's really unfortunate, as I personally liked Bijou very much and thought she was a very good ticklee, with a lot of potential. I also think Sigel was a pretty decent series, as least as far as my own work is concerned. But I don't think the commercial performance of her first series would justify doing a second shoot with her. Admittedly, the low sales might be partially due to her being tickled by her boyfriend, as opposed to another female model (which makes me worried about the success of Last Laugh Ing). But it was the only way she was comfortable doing a tickling shoot.

Attachments

• llsigel1.jpg
    llsigel1.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 63
  • llsigel2.jpg
    llsigel2.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 50
  • llsigel3.jpg
    llsigel3.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 42
  • llsigel_0a.jpg
    llsigel_0a.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 65
  • llsigel_0b.jpg
    llsigel_0b.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 38
I'm afraid not. Last Laugh Sigel is the only tickling series I did with her (she also appears in Last Laugh Feet 26). I haven't been in touch with her since the shoot, in 2013. So she's long gone.

To be perfectly honest, even if it were possible for me to work with Bijou again, the sad fact is that the sales of Last Laugh Sigel were absolutely abysmal. In fact, it turned out to be one of my worst failures ever. That's really unfortunate, as I personally liked Bijou very much and thought she was a very good ticklee, with a lot of potential. I also think Sigel was a pretty decent series, as least as far as my own work is concerned. But I don't think the commercial performance of her first series would justify doing a second shoot with her. Admittedly, the low sales might be partially due to her being tickled by her boyfriend, as opposed to another female model (which makes me worried about the success of Last Laugh Ing). But it was the only way she was comfortable doing a tickling shoot.

Yeah, she's a cute ticklee. I do think a lot of people prefer F/F though. Maybe M/F makes us jealous because we wish we were the ones doing the tickling :p

Yeah, she's a cute ticklee. I do think a lot of people prefer F/F though. Maybe M/F makes us jealous because we wish we were the ones doing the tickling :p

Heheh! Yeah, sounds about right. I realize F/F is quite popular. It's my own preference, actually, and I try to get F/F teams whenever possible. Unfortunately, a second model isn't always available, and obviously it's more costly to pay two models than just one. I do feel that a solo shoot with me as the tickler is still better than no shoot at all, but it's pretty clear that it doesn't have the same general appeal as F/F. M/F series where the tickler is the model's boyfriend, like in Sigel and Ing, don't seem to be particularly popular either, at least as far as my own videos are concerned. A shame, but understandable, I guess.

I think it's time you let the girls get their revenge on the boys and show us some f/m foot tickling for a change. It's the only thing your sight hasn't done yet. Now is the time!!!:milestone:

Heheh! Yeah, sounds about right. I realize F/F is quite popular. It's my own preference, actually, and I try to get F/F teams whenever possible. Unfortunately, a second model isn't always available, and obviously it's more costly to pay two models than just one. I do feel that a solo shoot with me as the tickler is still better than no shoot at all, but it's pretty clear that it doesn't have the same general appeal as F/F. M/F series where the tickler is the model's boyfriend, like in Sigel and Ing, don't seem to be particularly popular either, at least as far as my own videos are concerned. A shame, but understandable, I guess.

I have to say, this is surprising as i thought that Sigel was a pretty good series. I mean, a more moderately ticklish model such as Maika could have worse sales, but ithink Bijou did great. Nevertheless, in this covid times, i wouldn't take any particular sales as proof of anything. These are strange times

I think you should try one time that the tickle would wear elegant office clothes like in the picture. I think the bare soles seem even more exposed with this kind of outfit. What do you think. You could also make a high hell removing scene.spread.JPG.
Also the tickle looks like someone with an authoritative position, so its even more fun to break her

I think it's time you let the girls get their revenge on the boys and show us some f/m foot tickling for a change. It's the only thing your sight hasn't done yet. Now is the time!

I'm very sorry, but I'm not interested in producing F/M videos.

I have to say, this is surprising as i thought that Sigel was a pretty good series. I mean, a more moderately ticklish model such as Maika could have worse sales, but ithink Bijou did great.

You might be surprised to hear that the shoot with Maika and Kasumi (Eoh) made more money than the one with Bijou (Sigel), despite Bijou's clearly superior tickling potential. Oh, it didn't make a lot. Barely enough to cover the salary of one of the two models. But Sigel did even worse. So far it's made less than $100. Definitely less than what I paid Bijou (fortunately her boyfriend worked for free). The way things are going I'm not sure it will manage to double that amount even after a few years.

I should point out that, while Sigel is especially disappoiting, it's not exactly an outlier. Most of the shoots I've released over the last few years have lost money. There are exceptions. For instance, Last Laugh Thorn did pretty well, all things considered. It made its money back and even made some profit (though whether it was enough to justify the long hours I put into making it is debatable). But it still wasn't nearly as successful as the series I released many years ago.

Quite frankly, I don't think I'll ever be able to make another series that will be worth it for its own sake. The market has simply become way too competitive, and there's also the piracy issue that's much worse than it used to be. The only reason why releasing more videos is still kinda worth it is that new announcement posts on the TMF serve as ads for my store. I have a back catalog of several hundred clips, and it's the combination of the sales of new and older clips that justifies the continuing existence of The Last Laugh (so far, anyway). If I didn't release new stuff my store would get forgotten and sales would gradually go down. So while a new series might not cover its own production costs, it's still useful for my store as a whole.

There's another factor that contributes to newer videos not selling nearly as well as my old ones. Many years ago, customers browsing my store didn't have as many titles to choose from. So each of those few titles sold fairly well. Some did great. In fact, even the series that did the worst were way more successful than my more recent series. But now I have hundreds of clips. Obviously, customers don't necessarily have more money to spend, so they spread it over a much wider selection than before. It's not like having 10 times as many clips means making 10 times as many sales, not even close. So yeah, that's another reason why my new videos will never sell as well as my older ones. Now it's to the point that most don't even cover the cost of the models' salaries, let alone the many hours of work each series represents.

Yet another factor comes to mind. As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been releasing new videos a lot more often than before. There were times in the past when I'd barely release one series every few months. Hell, there was a 4-year period when I didn't release anything at all (though I still did shoots, which was pretty unwise of me). Things have changed over the last several months. I've been releasing 2-3 tickling series per month, plus a bit of foot fetish material as well. This does help make more money, but it also saturates my own market. Customers can only spend so much over a given period of time, no matter how many clips I release. So my increased performance results in buyer fatigue, which contribues to selling fewer copies of each clip compared to how they would sell if I released only one series every few months. It's not the most efficient strategy in terms of sales per series. The problem is that I'm a little desperate, to be perfectly honest. As I mentioned in a recent thread, I haven't had an actual job for a long time. My financial situation isn't very good at all. Now, while it's not nearly enough to make a living by itself, The Last Laugh does represent a very important source of income for me right now. Releasing a lot more clips than usual doesn't increase sales in a major way, but it does result a bit more money each month. It's far from optimal, and it's kinda wasteful in the long run, but I can really use that extra money right now. If/when I start working again, with a regular salary that's decent enough that I don't rely on video sales so much, I'll probably slow down the rate of new releases. Disappointing for my customers, I guess, but most definitely an improvement for me.

Nevertheless, in this covid times, i wouldn't take any particular sales as proof of anything. These are strange times

That's true, but I can't say I've noticed a significant difference between the sales I've made during the few months preceeding the pandemic and those I've made during the last few months. Sales have slowed down a bit during the last couple of months or so, but that could simply be the usual summer slump. Then again, this is an unusual summer. On the one hand, I'm guessing people aren't spending as much on vacations as usual. On the other hand, money is tight for a lot of people. Who knows what impact the pandemic really has on people's summer spending habits?

That being said, I don't think the pandemic has much to do with why my videos sell so much less than they used to. It's more a combination of the factors I mentioned above:

1) a much more cutthroat market than when I started 18 years ago;
2) piracy;
3) a significantly larger catalog then when The Last Laugh was still young;
4) personal market saturation and buyer fatigue due to releasing clips much more often than usual.

Melissa is like a regular now :)

Indeed. It's not that obvious right now because I've yet to release several more shoots that I did with her, but she's the closest thing I've ever had to a regular model. Most of the time I don't really keep in touch with the models after we do a shoot or two. But it was different with Melissa. We really hit it off when we first met. I guess you could say that we became friends (though mostly within the context of the video project). She was a lot of fun to work with, very patient, playful and open-minded. She was quite enthusiastic about doing more shoots and even helped me find new models. For a time she was available if I needed someone to team up with a solo model. Kind of my partner in crime, in a way. But she eventually started traveling a lot for modeling gigs. She was still able to do a couple more shoots with other models, though only occasionally, when she happened to be in town. Unfortunately, some time ago she decided to stop doing fetish shoots altogether, including tame stuff like mine. She was still very open to helping out in other ways if I needed her, but it did mean she couldn't do any more tickling or foot fetish shoots. Of course, I totally understand her decision, and I'm very grateful for all her help.

In any case, based on what I remember of the footage I have in reserve, I believe Melissa will appear in 5 more tickling series in the future.

[EDIT: Actually Melissa will appear in 6 more tickling series, not 5. I forgot about one series in which she tickles another model without getting tickled herself.]

Last edited:
I think you should try one time that the tickle would wear elegant office clothes like in the picture. I think the bare soles seem even more exposed with this kind of outfit. What do you think. You could also make a high hell removing scene.View attachment 631185.
Also the tickle looks like someone with an authoritative position, so its even more fun to break her

I suppose I could have one of the models wear serious, business-like clothes. Also, I'm not a fan of high heels myself, but they would work well with such an outfit. Not sure I could do a scene in an office setting, though. Also, I'm not even sure I'll be able to make more videos in the future. I mean, I still have a ton of unreleased material, enough for about two dozen more series, but obviously I can't change the content of that footage. I might never get a chance to do another shoot, let alone one that features office/business clothes. But you never know.

Indeed. It's not that obvious right now because I've yet to release several more shoots that I did with her, but she's the closest thing I've ever had to a regular model. Most of the time I don't really keep in touch with the models after we do a shoot or two. But it was different with Melissa. We really hit it off when we first met. I guess you could say that we became friends (though mostly within the context of the video project). She was a lot of fun to work with, very patient, playful and open-minded. She was quite enthusiastic about doing more shoots and even helped me find new models. For a time she was available if I needed someone to team up with a solo model. Kind of my partner in crime, in a way. But she eventually started traveling a lot for modeling gigs. She was still able to do a couple more shoots with other models, though only occasionally, when she happened to be in town. Unfortunately, some time ago she decided to stop doing fetish shoots altogether, including tame stuff like mine. She was still very open to helping out in other ways if I needed her, but it did mean she couldn't do any more tickling or foot fetish shoots. Of course, I totally understand her decision, and I'm very grateful for all her help.

In any case, based on what I remember of the footage I have in reserve, I believe Melissa will appear in 5 more tickling series in the future.

Oh I didn't know she did other fetish material. I'm curious now.

Admittedly, the low sales might be partially due to her being tickled by her boyfriend, as opposed to another female model (which makes me worried about the success of Last Laugh Ing). But it was the only way she was comfortable doing a tickling shoot.

This, F/F is your signature

This, F/F is your signature

Indeed. Most people who've been following my work enjoy or even prefer F/F, since that's what I've been releasing for most of The Last Laugh's existence (with a few exceptions). Some may not be thrilled by the appearance of a few M/F series this year (which is really mostly a fluke, not a deliberate move on my part). People who actively prefer M/F may not be particularly aware of my work, so I'm missing out on their business. So the fact that my M/F series don't sell as well isn't that surprising.

That being said, the M/F series aren't the only one that have been selling poorly. Many of the F/F ones I've been releasing over the last few years have been disappointing too, and none have sold nearly as well as the series I released prior to the 4-year period (2013-2017) during which I didn't add any new clips to my store. Obviously there are other factors at play.

That's a whole other debate :) I hope your sales recover, there is no reason that content this good ends up being flops

That's a whole other debate :) I hope your sales recover, there is no reason that content this good ends up being flops

I appreciate your wishes of success. It's very kind of you to say. But I'm afraid things probably won't improve that much in the future. The market has just changed too much over the years. It's much more challenging, for various reasons explained earlier in this thread. There's only so much I can do (or am willing to do) to improve my product, and I'm simply not competitive enough anymore. I might see a slight increase in sales sometime during the fall (hard to predict, what with the uncertain impact of the pandemic), but I'm not expecting much. It certainly won't be enough to make the newer series profitable. Even if my sales suddenly doubled it wouldn't be quite enough to justify shooting more videos. I mean, even if a series sold enough to cover its own production costs (mostly the models' salaries), plus maybe a couple hundred dollars in actual profits, it still wouldn't be enough to compensate for the many, many hours of work invested in making it all happen. Nowadays I don't come even close to that in most cases.

To be honest, I think the days of The Last Laugh being a financially viable business are pretty much over. They've been for a while, really. I'll do what I can to make back as much of the money that I've invested in shoots in the past by selling the large reserve of unreleased footage I already have. But I doubt doing more shoots in the future will be very useful.

That being said, I suppose I've had a good run. I mean, I did open The Last Laugh all the way back in 2002, and I'm still around.

I'm sorry if I've been rather pessimistic in my threads, lately. I guess I must sound a bit whiny, like I can't shut up about my own problems. I realize other producers have similar issues. It's just that it feels good to be able to vent about such frustrations. I also think some people probably appreciate the feedback about the realities of running this kind of business. Not to mention hearing about what the future of The Last Laugh might be like, even if it's not particularly encouraging.

Maybe models in Canada cost a lot ?

You could try to work with Dreamgirlsinsocks, maybe doing more foot fetish content will stabilise things ;)
Oh and doing customs is a good solution to cover the shooting costs

Maybe models in Canada cost a lot ?

Not really. I don't know how much models in other countries expect to be paid, but I don't think the salaries that I offer are that much different. I'm guessing they're pretty standard, actually). But quite frankly, even if I could pay the models half what I usually do, shooting new videos still wouldn't be worth it. In any case, the problem is the dramatic drop in sales over the last several years, not the salaries.

You could try to work with Dreamgirlsinsocks, maybe doing more foot fetish content will stabilise things ;)

I'm not really interested in teaming up with someone else. I wouldn't be comfortable at all with it and it would be too much of a hassle anyway. Besides, my foot fetish videos have always sold even less than my tickling ones. I'm afraid making more isn't going to help. If I'm ever to shoot more videos in the future my time and money will be better spent on tickling videos.

Oh and doing customs is a good solution to cover the shooting costs

I don't do customs, for a variety of reasons. First, unlike some of the more successul producers, I don't have a list of models I can contact whenever I need their services. Right now I'm not in touch with even a single one. Second, I would never be comfortable charging a customer the absurd amount of money required to produce a custom video. Finally, I would constantly be worried about the customer being disappointed with the results, for whatever reason. I couldn't guarantee his/her satisfaction. That's not counting other issues like the fact that the current pandemic makes shooting new videos a rather unwise idea in any case.

Ok these are understandable points.

Well we'll try to make the most of what's already shot at least :) You still have fans on the TMF ^^

Ok these are understandable points.

Well we'll try to make the most of what's already shot at least :) You still have fans on the TMF ^^

That may indeed be the best I can hope to accomplish with The Last Laugh at this point: salvaging whatever I can of the footage that I've already paid for. And at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that some people still enjoy my work. Thanks.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back