• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one who prefers to talk about tickling that to actually tickling?

MaterialSpirit

Hello, people. This is my first post (outside of the welcoming one), and I want to start with a bang. Like the title of the thread says, I'm the only one who prefers conversations about tickling subjects rather than actual tickling? I feel strange because of that. I also feel that I need to share that. Besides, is there anyone willing to share his/her (if it's a her, better for me) experiences? Keep in mind that I can't tell a lot about me, since I've never tickled a woman before. I'll be receiving more than giving (and not tickles). That's all. Greetings to all of you.

Many people love to talk about tickling, I guess that's why there are so many groups, forums and even munches where no play occurs. Nothing strange about it really in our community.

Okay. So, can you tell me how to talk about that? I've been looking for someone for a long time.

Last edited:
I think it is quite common, as it deals with fantasy. Imagination is quite powerful.

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

You just attend munches/join groups on discord and chat tickling on forums with like minded people like here. Most tickle people like to chat about tickling and the conversation can just flow pretty naturally with like minded people.

I'm the opposite. Answering the same list of tickle related questions can get old xD

The approach taken when talking to someone about tickling is not singular.

Are you confident in the way you speak to others?
Do you have rapport with the person?
Are they interested in tickling?
(This list is extremely basic, and not comprehensive.)

If your goal is to make friends, then you should approach it like making any other friend. If the entire focus is on hearing the experiences of women ("better for me" as you say...) being tickled, then you're probably going to find an array of responses. Some people are confident and love to express their experiences, while others might suspect you have sinister motives.

Be mindful of how you conduct yourself, i.e. with respect, class, and kindness.

The approach taken when talking to someone about tickling is not singular.

Are you confident in the way you speak to others?
Do you have rapport with the person?
Are they interested in tickling?
(This list is extremely basic, and not comprehensive.)

If your goal is to make friends, then you should approach it like making any other friend. If the entire focus is on hearing the experiences of women ("better for me" as you say...) being tickled, then you're probably going to find an array of responses. Some people are confident and love to express their experiences, while others might suspect you have sinister motives.

Be mindful of how you conduct yourself, i.e. with respect, class, and kindness.

Yes. Honestly, I have no problem in talking about tickling with boys. Is just that my questions and aproach will vary depending on the gender of the person I'm talking to. I'm very new in this world (even though I said I have had this fetish for years, I've never dared to talk about it in public), so my way of expressing my fantasies and hopes about it may not be adequate. Of course I know about treating people with respect and not seeing them as mere means to quench my fetishist thirst, but I may have commited a mistake while writing this post. Please, forgive me if I sounded wrong. I'm not very good at talking.

Last edited:
You’re amongst friends here, so the chances are that the conversation, whether as a group or an individual, will flow. There’s lots of facets to tickling - restraints, clothing, tools, anecdotes, sub/dom tendencies - so you’re likely to find a sub category, if necessary, that suits you. Good luck, and enjoy your time here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back