• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just had to rush my dog to the hospital

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I just had to rush Blossom to the hospital because she was bleeding out of her vagina. The doctor said she felt a mass deep inside that was bleeding slightly. I'll have to take her to her regular doctor tomorrow to see about doing a biopsy and then possibly a pretty serious surgery to remove it, because apparently it was pretty far inside her.

I'm really worried :(

I'm very sorry about Blossom's medical situation, Jeff.

Hopefully the doctors can help her.

Sending you best wishes for the best possible outcome

I'm certain you feel as helpless at such a trying time as I have in the past. All the best to you and Blossom.

I'm so sorry to hear about Blossom. I'll be hoping for the best and a speedy recovery for her.

Very sorry to hear that. I hope that the surgery goes well and that Blossom makes a speedy recovery.

Thanks for all the positive wishes everyone! We just got back from her regular vet - he said the bleeding seems to have stopped and that a course of antibiotics might cause the inflammation (if that's what it is) to go down so he wants to try that for a week and see where we are. In the meantime, he took some blood to test to make sure it will be safe to operate on her if that becomes necessary.

Fingers crossed!

My dear friend,

:( I can't imagine what you're going through lately. I know you and Blossom have a special bond, but I think she's a tough lil girl and with your love I'm sure she'll be right as rain soon.

My favorite thoughts when I think of you two are how scared she was when you first got her, but you were so patient and careful with her through the weeks and months and years that she struggled to let go of the fear and trust and accept you as her human.

Just really demonstrated to me how wonderful, thoughtful, and caring you are. (I felt like the luckiest girl ever when she sat next to me when we were watching Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. )

I know I'm hard to get a hold of sometimes - (anyone else get phone call anxiety? D: ) but I am thankful to be a part of your life and hope I can offer you some measure of comfort.

Til then, I'll be holding you and Blossom in my heart until we hear more.

Be gentle with your spirit.

With kind affection,

~Mairead

Last edited:
Am so sorry to hear about your pet's condition, Jeff! I'm coming in so late now, but I know it's understood... I had my share of similar instances with pets, when they had it bad, it affects everyone in the family too. I just hope that Blossom gets well very soon and that the biopsy result won't be malignant. 2020 is not a very good year (for us who had family loss). Carry on! :( Sending my positive vibes the best way I can...

I'm sorry to hear about your dog Jeff keep us updated! Dogs become members of our families pretty quickly and its always devastating when something happens.

Blossom's vet put her on a week of anti-biotics and that seems to have settled things down. She has a small cyst-like growth out the outside of her vagina that we have to keep an eye on, but that he said might not cause any major problems, especially compared to an unecessary surgery on a 13 year-old dog.

Last edited:
Blossom's vet put her on a week of anti-biotics and that seems to have settled things down. She has a small cyst-like growth out the outside of her vagina that we have to keep an eye on, but that he said might not cause any major problems, especially compared to an unecessary surgery on a 13 year-old dog.

Glad she is doing better

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back