• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Models who enjoy being tickled

Left TMF

TMF Expert
Which tickling models have said in interviews/videos etc. that they like/love/enjoy being tickled?

Here's a few I can think of off the top of my head.
Reya Fet
Paige Turner
Taylor Raz

It can also really depends on who the Tickler is.. thats an important factor that a lot of people don't think about.
For example getting tickled by another model might be more comfortable than getting tickled by a disgusting ugly pervert who doesn't respect the lee's wishes

Which tickling models have said in interviews/videos etc. that they like/love/enjoy being tickled?

Reya Fet
Paige Turner
Taylor Raz

From my own experience of working with (largely non-fetish) models, I would say the vast majority enjoy being tickled. I haven't experienced any that have a specific fetish for tickling itself, but I know many that have a kink for being tied up. On the whole, most would agree that it's a fun experience and quite a lot would say they actually love it...even if it's a bit of a love/hate thing. It's easier to think of the models that really hate being tickled because they're far rarer and you tend to remember them.

From my own experience of working with (largely non-fetish) models, I would say the vast majority enjoy being tickled. I haven't experienced any that have a specific fetish for tickling itself, but I know many that have a kink for being tied up. On the whole, most would agree that it's a fun experience and quite a lot would say they actually love it...even if it's a bit of a love/hate thing. It's easier to think of the models that really hate being tickled because they're far rarer and you tend to remember them.

I agree. Most of the ladies who appeared in my videos were total amateurs, having never modeled, no less done tickling/fetish work. Of the 30 or so amateur and pro models I tickled, all said they had fun doing their shoots. In fact, they all said they enjoyed it...except for two.
One was named Lindsey. And she didnt enjoying because her shoot partner, Tina was an exceptional ticklee and Lindsey was upset that I spent more time on Tina.
The other one who didn't was Vivian. And she did 4 videos with me (as well as a few with James Darke)! When she was being tickled, she was in AGONY, but she seemed to really have fun doing the shoots. "When are we doing the next one?" was always the first thing she would say when we were done.ViviansBarefootTickle2.jpg

I feel like every post you make also comes with an British accent lol

Reya Fet
Paige Turner
Taylor Raz
I can vouch that Reya Fet does enjoy it a lot. :D

Lol I very much know I heart getting tickled. I get tickled almost every day in varying degrees(Sometimes it's just playful tickles and other times it is a full on long play scene in our dungeon.) I joined this site as a woman with a tickle fetish looking for play and didn't get into modeling until a about close to 2 years later. My first NEST was in 2011 and hardly any tickle models attend NEST. Most of the models who get listed in these threads would probably never attend NEST because they wouldn't make any money and that is what they tend to care about the most.

Last edited:
Reya Fet (known as Addie Juniper at the time) was one of the great delights to shoot with. I learned so much from her on both a professional and personal level.

I too love it when the girls actually like being tickled. Here are some of my favorites:
Czech Tickling - Frida, Rene
French Tickling - Lena, Mannon
Let's Tickle Christine - Christine
Mindless Tickles Slaves - Arianna
Tickle Abuse - Aris, Milf Nikki
(various) - Little Dee, Christine Foxx
Tickle Central - Gwen Diamond
Tickle Intensive - Sexy Roxxy

Most of the above ask for tickling or have openly admitted it. But a few are just my guess based on their reactions.

I cant think of a Model of mine that didn't enjoy being tickled.
But more than a few of them are close friends and actually have the fetish and are active here on the TMF

Bella Carrera
Allie
Lola
PorcelainDoll2 See above^^^
Mackenzie
Reya Fet
Audrey Sugarsmak

The models I always say I converted to the tickle dark side are

Kalesie obvs, I married her.
Savannah, who had an interest in the beginning anyway but really learned to love it.
Tori
Gianna
Parker
Alexis

Ive seen models who say they love tickling, but when they get out of the business, they change their tune and say it was just for the money, they were never really into it.

Very common, Maniac, they are well aware that being "in the lifestyle" helps their marketability - but when did you see them ever appear without $$$? And once retired, they are out of it. Not knocking it - they are entitled to make a living and its about fantasy fulfillment but in many (would not presume to say "all") cases - its just talk.

I cant think of a Model of mine that didn't enjoy being tickled.
But more than a few of them are close friends and actually have the fetish and are active here on the TMF

Bella Carrera
Allie
Lola
PorcelainDoll2 See above^^^
Mackenzie
Reya Fet
Audrey Sugarsmak

The models I always say I converted to the tickle dark side are

Kalesie obvs, I married her.
Savannah, who had an interest in the beginning anyway but really learned to love it.
Tori
Gianna
Parker
Alexis

You do seem to find the women who enjoy being tickled! You are a lucky man to have married one! Will we see Kalesie and Savannah tickle each other soon?

They love it because they are getting paid to love it.

Not necessarily. Catherine Foxx mentioned somewhere that she'd like to do more, that she doesn't get tickled as often as she'd like to be. Orias gets turned on by tickling, something that's been mentioned in more than one video she made, and you could tell by her reactions. Ginary said that of all the fetish work she's done, tickling is her favourite. So it varies from model to model, and it isn't always a case about money.

Look dont pay them and they wont be tickled. Its their job. That doesnt mean they dont have fun but the bottom line is with a fetish model they get paid. Thats the source of their enjoyment. Say hey since you enjoy it so much why not make a clip for free and guess what? The enjoyment will magically vanish.
When Catherine Foxx says she doesnt get tickled enough just substitute she will gladly make more tickling videos for a price. When Orias says tickling is a turn on substitute sure I get turned on, wanna pay me and see?
They are business ladies and that should be your first thought. I know a couple who are friendly to a fault and good people but if you want to discuss fetish stuff it best be in context of are you going to pay.
They are professionals so of course they will tell you they love it but you must insert in the context of getting paid to do it.

Don’t kid yourself. If one truly enjoys something its incorporated into their everyday life. I will bet money they dont do so.

You can add Maria and Angel to that list from Absolutely Tickled as well. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't plan on doing this forever, but even when I retire I have no plans to stop playing. I met my now husband/Dom at a BDSM play party and we haven't stopped having fun yet plus we now own two subs. I have played with many people at fetish/BDSM events for free and I very much enjoyed myself. Tickling is my favorite fetish and I consider the money I make to just be an added benefit.

Look dont pay them and they wont be tickled. Its their job. That doesnt mean they dont have fun but the bottom line is with a fetish model they get paid. Thats the source of their enjoyment. Say hey since you enjoy it so much why not make a clip for free and guess what? The enjoyment will magically vanish.
When Catherine Foxx says she doesnt get tickled enough just substitute she will gladly make more tickling videos for a price. When Orias says tickling is a turn on substitute sure I get turned on, wanna pay me and see?
They are business ladies and that should be your first thought. I know a couple who are friendly to a fault and good people but if you want to discuss fetish stuff it best be in context of are you going to pay.
They are professionals so of course they will tell you they love it but you must insert in the context of getting paid to do it.

Don’t kid yourself. If one truly enjoys something its incorporated into their everyday life. I will bet money they dont do so.

Your logic makes about as much sense as if professional photographers stop taking pictures altogether once they retire and never pick up a camera after that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back