• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nyssa Nevers Dice Of Torture

NookieTag

I ordered this two years ago as a backup to another video. Its the only “tickling” video I have ever ordered ( well now she and Adara Jordin are making a video called Tickle Strip.

First Nyssa is insanely ticklish.

The idea Nyssa is tied spread eagled and nude on a bed. She doesnt know her friend has an insane game she wants to play. Her friend is topless and she has a big dice in her hand.

The idea is simple: If the dice roll is one set of numbers Nyssa gets tickled. Another set she gets orgasmed. During the tickling if she utters certain words she gets tickled longer. If during an orgasm session she protests she gets more orgasms.

My original idea was just dice. Nyssa suggested these big dice she had which was an excellent suggestion. I have learned if Nyssa suggests something or a model just do it. She gets a sense of what you like and it ends up being first rate. Plus her suggestions are not meant to cost you more. She knows you are paying good money and wants the best video for you.

Anyway the tickling is mostly groin, upper thighs and lower belly. It was meant to be. It’s really merciless too with a lot of verbal interplay. I like the antagonist to be having a good time who doesnt understand why the victim isnt enjoying it.

Nyssa is INSANELY ticklish in the groin area. There is no faking in my videos so far as I can see. I dont like stringent bondage. The lee has to move and move Nyssa does. There is plenty of laughter of all types. Plenty of moaning and orgasms and lots of interplay.

She did an outstanding job in a 35 minute video. Her rates are easy to understand, you can figure out what the video will cost. Her cameraman is the BEST anywhere and you get your video promptly. Keep in mind when she has a lot of videos to shoot with a model she shoots them all then edits. The ladies have to make money SAFELY... It’s still prompt as hell.

35 minutes or so and it’s the best tickling video I have ever seen . Be as descriptive as you can be as it helps her. She is probably the most responsive producer I have ever seen.

Some ordering etiquette. Your discussions are not a jack shack. By that I mean you dont try to get a jack off for free. By all means ask your questions but if you arent going to order then end it. Time is money. What I do is give the script, if they have any questions ( which with my videos there are usually a couple )
I answer, if I get a yes they understand I order and pay then take care of last minute items which do not alter the basic idea ie if I order a tickling video then want orgasms too it is a different cost. I dont expect that to be thrown in. Now my first of a type scripts tend to be more detailed but once she gets the basic idea I simply say I would like you wearing this and her this, here is the situation, I tend to script the beginning but if she has already done a type of video for me I give the beginning then say nookie tag her or whatever I want done. My point is your video is your vision and fantasy, make sure she gets it then leave it alone. You have to help them and she will give you exactly or better than what you ordered. I know Nyssa will.

This video. 10 out of 10. She hit it dead on. The only reason I didnt continue with this was she hit my other idea better than dead on after many producers fucked it up.

Hotness: 10
Working with you: 10
Ticklishness: 10
Dialogue 11.
Price : 10
Epic Orgasms 10

Usually when I say hey I have an idea Nyssa knows I will order.
I can be a royal pain in the ass at times but thats how I am. Nyssa ALWAYS hits a home run!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back