• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Custom/Customer Experience with Sole-Mates Footography

footticklelover

I wanted to take a second to recognize a producer and studio that in my opinion is very underrated. I have been aware of their existence for a while but it wasn’t until recently I reached out to them personally to do business and was duly impressed with the level of service and quality of content I received.

Now I bought a few clips here and there from this studio before in the past but I recently stumbled upon their social media page and happened to see some screenshots from a clip that I was interested in. I proceeded to contact the produce through DM, Mr. Arch and I told him I was interested in a clip I saw from a screen on his page and would be willing to compensate him for it. My request was not only fulfilled but welcomed, and even though the clip had not been edited he took the time to do so specifically at my request which I appreciated very much and gave me constant updates on his progress as well. He also told me he had other footage and sent me preview screens to see if I was interested. To know that I was valued so much as a customer made me want to support him even more and I was happy to oblige. I was also very satisfied with the content I received.

In fact I was so impressed, when he announced he was shooting with an instagram model that I was interested in I asked him if I could get a custom. He was more than happy to meet my request and also was willing to work with my financial situation as well given the fact that it has been affected due to the pandemic. Once again, he gave me constant updates even to the degree that when the model had to reschedule he asked me if I wanted a refund or was willing to wait. I opted to wait and the wait was more than worth it. He even added an extra surprise in the custom just for me to personalize it (not something I asked for but very much appreciated) I can’t reenforce the fact enough of how impressed I was with the overall experience. I just think it’s a shame after all this time of being around this store and producer doesn’t get the same recognition to match the level of service and quality it portrays. So I wanted to come on here and share my experience in hopes that I can point others in this direction.

I have also taken the liberty of posting the C4S, instagram, and twitter store links below

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66039/sole-mates-footography

https://www.instagram.com/solematesfootography/?hl=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/soledadca?lang=en

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back