• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for straight guys

Straight guy here that loves to be the lee in a m/m scenario. Something super hot and taboo about being at the mercy of another dude.

Straight guy here. I've only had experiences playing with females, but I can't say I haven't thought of being mercilessly tickled by another guy. I just haven't found the right one for the job I suppose!

Tickling is a form of sexaul play for me, so as a straight guy I have no desire to tickle another guy or have another guy tickle me. As for viewing m/m, I don't have the revuslion that some guys have, but it doesn't peek my interest. It is sort of like watching paint dry or grass grow. There are lot better things I could do with my time. If others want to engage in m/m, as long as both participants are of age, it is none of my business.

I'm not a guy and I'm not into m/m, but something I've noticed as I get older (and it may just be my own experience) is that sexuality becomes less and less easily defined and more fluid.

Apologies if this reply is irrelevant or doesn't belong. I can delete it if need be.

I haven't noticed this. As I have grown older, I haven't become more fluid, only more monogamous.

I haven't noticed this. As I have grown older, I haven't become more fluid, only more monogamous.

For me, I was speaking in broader terms of attraction, romance, arousal, etc, not necessarily a one-person "moral" or "chaste" relationship or whatever. I've been monogamous aside from tickling for like 8 years. But like I said, I was just speaking for my own experience. Thanks for the response.

Im straight and Im open to trying m/m. As Ive gotten older my fetish has evolved to where gender doesnt matter as much as ticklishness. I would rather tickle a female but if a good oppertunity came to tickle a guy Id be open to trying it for sure. As far as watching m/m videos I have watched some. It hard to find good ones as m/m tend to get super sexual and that kills it for me as I am straight lol. Id rather watch f/m then m/m.

It's a big, big turnoff for me. I'd rather make out with another guy, even, than tickle him. Just not for me.

I consider myself asexual as I have no interest in sex with men or women and m/m tickling has always been a thing for me since I was young. I don't hate women being tickled it's just not my thing.

Not into it at all.

The tickler is what typically appeals to me in the first place. I'm not even that into M/F usually unless I'm the M.

F/M > F/F >>> M/F

M/M just doesn't do anything for me.

So for my whole life, until recently, I believed that I was straight. Then, as I started exploring my tickle related interests more, I have found that not to be true. While I still think I would prefer to be tickled by a woman, I have no problems being tickled by another man (in fact, all my sessions have been with men). So for my normal relationships, I am still only interested in women, but for tickling I "swing both ways" so to speak. The best term that I've seen to describe it is heteroflexible. IDK if that's really accurate, or what exactly I define as because of this, but those are my interests.

I could probably have fun tickling or getting tickled on the feet or upper body by another guy if we felt comfortable with each other and it was understood we're just having some good, clean tickle fun. The longer I go without getting any tickling action with any women, the more open-minded I become about getting it wherever I can!

It’s all about the sexual aspect. If tickling is strictly for being straight, then nothing I say matters.

But if straight and open minded, gay, or bisexual then I’m your tickle guy. &#55357;&#56840;

I usually call myself straight or "hetero-flexible." As a lee, I'm into M/M tickling as much as I am into F/M. The gender of the ler doesn't matter to me, as long as fun times are had!

Hi there !
This will be literally my first ever post or writing or comment as I just joined right now for the first time :D

Anyways, as a straight man, I don't have interest to watch that, nothing sexist or homophobic or whatsoever, it is just pure interest. If I'm into curves around tits, butt, and all the arousing female parts. I just don't wanna watch what I want isn't included. Of course it is fine when it is m/f

I have no interest in it whatsoever. Tickling is too wrapped up in sexual stimulation for me to enjoy watching a man get tickled.

Being a straight male, it's not my cup of tea. F/F, M/F, F/M, any combo works for me as long as there's a female included in the equation.

So this topic has been brought up a lot. I'm a straight male, with a girlfriend, who I regularly tie up and tickle, and even vibrate with a hitachi. However, yes, I've always been intrigued by the idea of m/m tickling. I have never done it, but after watching many videos of the years, I can't help but wonder what would happen if I was ever tied up, blindfolded, gagged, and tickled by a guy who I just really didn't know. Sort of like an interrogation. The guys job would be to walk in the room, tickle torture me, and leave. Would I get turned on? Probably....but I don't know if that makes it a problem.

I wouldn’t want to tickle a man but the idea of being tied up and tickled into submission by a man has dominated my fantasies for a long time now. If I wasn’t married I’d definitely try it out.

I think this all depends on your relationship with tickling as a fetish and your sexuality. I have always identified as a straight guy. It took some time for me to embrace the thought of M/M tickling.

I've now have experiences (mostly as a tickler) with other guys. I've found there's definitely a sensual/sexual aspect, which has been surprisingly ok with me.

Bottom line is that anyone (men/women) should go their own way and not be limited by constraints put upon them by themselves or others. If you want to try being tickled by a guy, go for it. Set your boundaries and be clear with whoever you bravely meet.

For me, I know that guys are WAY better at tickling. We know the male body. Meeting another guy may seem "gay" or taboo, but if you are so inclined it's definitely worth pursuing.

No interest at all, but avoiding it isn't hard.

I’ve tickled straight, bi, and gay guys. To me, it’s whatever the lee wants. Or doesn’t want.

I'm a mostly lee.. so as long as it tickles.. I don't really care what my lers gender is!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back