• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for straight guys

I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again. As a str8 guy I have this fascination with getting tied down by
a horny guy with an insatiable tickling fetish and see what happens.

Yea, as much as I would love to tickle someone.. i just couldn't do it. Its a sexual thing for me.

Just want to put in this thread that all of you straight guys who are interested in being tickled by another man are welcome and encouraged to DM me. ;)

I am straight and have always enjoyed tickling women, always had an eye for more mature women. I will admit, although I have never explored it outside a chat or two, I am ‘lee’ curious and open minded enough to engage in m/m conversation. I appreciate a ler’s perspective and totally understand a foot fetish as I have always had one with Women. I am open to and welcome conversation if you find me on here. If any ladies see this, I am always open to chatting with you too &#55357;&#56833;

I mostly tickle women, and I consider myself straight.
But I don't really mind to tickle some young (not too young, lol) guy, if he is not brutal and if I like his voice.
But I'll tickle him clothed though. It's a bit different for me than tickle women.

This is me. I have a wife but have a “secret” desire to be tied up and tickled by another man. Anyone want to send me a private message to discuss? Let’s chat!

As strickly ler I love tickling so I would say that it doesn't bother me if I was the tickler but I've never been interested watching two men or gotten aroused by it.

Well it depends on the guys and the way the tickling is happening tbf. Usually I don't particularly like it in videos, but I do love m/m artworks

To me, as a straight male M/M for me would be in the realms of Gay. As tickling can be a sexual stimulant for me, I could never tickle or be tickled by another man. That being said id never stop another guy tickle another guy. I just wouldn't partake.

A few of the most relentless ticklings I've been subjected to have been at the hands of fellow straight dudes in totally platonic non-sexual situations. A guy who's a tickler will wreck you if he takes it into his mind to do so, and they can definitely be more merciless than (some) women.

It's all fun, really. I don't really think of tickling in terms of orientations necessarily, so it's just as fun for me with a guy.

I’m a gay guy, and I think most guys I’ve tickled are straight. It’s about tickling, also about respect. I don’t cross any lines he doesn’t want me to.

I’m a gay guy, and I think most guys I’ve tickled are straight. It’s about tickling, also about respect. I don’t cross any lines he doesn’t want me to.

I completely agree with this statement. As a gay Ler, I've only ever tickled straight guys. Not because that's what I want, it's because straight guys have been the ones to ask me, never any gay ones. I'd never cross any line with a straight guy. They just want to be tickled and you're happy to do it for them. The problem is, they soon find out that being tickled by another guy, whether their Ler is gay or straight, is very fulfilling, that they come back for me!

I am straight guy, I would not enjoy being tickled by another guy in think (straight or gay).
I would not enjoy so much tickle a man neither I think.

But if I had to chose I would prefer tickle a man than being tickled by a man.

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

It's interesting, and I can see why some turn that way if its not about sex to them. I wouldn't be comfortable with just a pure m/m situation, but in a situation of fm/m, that I'd consider, if the main Ler was the lady. Still purely non sexual as well.

Ah... no.

This question would have made more sense as a poll I think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back