• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I went from 'ler to 'lee, Rachel got me. Rachel & electric flosser REVENGE f/m

soletease

TMF Poster
True story from NO, NOT MY SOCKS part four: Rachel got me back badly!

I went from ‘Ler to ‘lee, Rachel got me

Friday night 8/14/2020

Today Rachel had her third tickle session and she admitted it was fun. After I unstrapped her from the restraints, she chose to stay barefoot and we watched a movie while I gently tickled only the tops of her bare ankles because that was all she could handle. (If you knew her, you would know she hates being barefoot, so this is progress.) After her rest during the movie, she became feisty and decided to try being a ‘ler for the first time. I was not thrilled because I am almost always the ‘ler and hardly ever switch unless I am with my Fiance. If I want Rachel to keep being a fun ‘lee, I guess it’s my time.

Rachel and I finished the movie, and she had recovered from her hour long feet tickle torture I dished out mercilessly to her bare soles. Rachel began staring me down, trying to figure out how to get me back in the bedroom onto the bondage bed. She said it was “my turn” and she kept pushing me for her to have a turn. We both walk into the bedroom and she is smiling from ear to ear. Her pink under armour socks are still abandoned on the floor where they were stripped for her earlier foot tickling with the electric flosser. Standing by the bed, she looks at me with a twinkle in her eye. She tells me it is “your turn” and “get on the bed.” She is really cute, being bossy while standing there barefoot in her denim blue jeans and pink panther cartoon T-shirt.

The cuffs are heavily anchored to the same spot they were when she was tickled earlier. The ankle cuffs are at each side of the foot of the bed, and the wrist cuffs are on the side of the bed in about the middle of the bed frame. (Rachel is not upper body ticklish so no need to have her arms strapped up over her head.) I lay down nervously, having no idea what her plan is. Is she going to strap me down? Or just tickle me freely? I had no idea.

Rachel wastes no time fumbling around with the left wrist cuff. I ask her if she knows what she is doing and she said she has watched me more than once and she can figure it out. Within a minute my left wrist was locked in, surprisingly secured. She grabbed my left leg and strapped my left ankle in the cuff. Rachel accidentally wrapped the cuff around my sock above my ankle and cinched it tight. My right ankle and right arm soon followed, finding myself in the inescapable bonds of my own creation. This sucks. My arms were spread out with my wrists even with my rib cage, in a surprisingly comfortable position. The straps anchoring the leather cuffs to the bed frame are tight, keeping me pretty imobile and there is no way to escape. Rachel steps back to admire her handy work and make a game plan for her tightly strapped down victim.

Rachel has zero experience being a ‘ler, and all she knows about tickling is what I have dished out to her. I’ve only tortured her feet and I assume that’s her plan for me; I am dreading it! I’m nervous as hell as she approaches the foot of the bed and I know what she is going to do. Rachel takes aim at my right foot and starts to touch the bottom. Remember, she has no experience, so she starts poking it and somewhat scribbling around. I can hold it in until she gets under my toes. After a minute of exploring, she grabs up under my ankle and slides my sock completely off. I am surprised she knew to take the ‘lee’s socks off but I did it to her so she knew to do it to me. She pauses for a moment, and then tosses my sock over by her pink ones and mine lands on top.

This is where I am cursed at a ‘lee. Rachel was my ‘lee and experienced what I did to her. Now the tables have turned and she knows all the techniques I used on her and she begins to use the same on me. I don’t ever get enthusiastic about being a ‘lee! Rachel’s beautiful manicured nails in a jel coral color slide up my sole. She adds more fingers and slides up and down with only a little pressure, checking my reactions. The only movement I can make to escape is to rotate my foot at my ankle and move a few inches in either direction. Her nails sliding up and down without the fabric protection really get me going. I can’t stop squirming and giggling. Rachel is smiling as she keeps going, copying exactly what I did to her. Looking at me, Rachel asks “How is it?” as her fingers keep going meticulously. Glaring back at her, I tell her she is better than I expected. She sasses back “Good!” and laughs at my laughing and squirming. “Payback is a bitch!” Rachel is awesome at verbally teasing me while her fingers are glued to my arch; where did she learn this!?

I knew I was in for it when Rachel stopped standing and knelt by my foot instead. She stayed on my right foot for a few minutes, going under my toes and exploring. Rachel was not shy at all with her exploring. The fire on my foot started burning when she focused on the triangle below my ankle bone, between the ball of my foot and the start of my heel. She is giving me exactly what I gave her on her inside arch and it is terrible! Her coral nails are the perfect weaponry for my poor feet. I guess after only three tickle sessions on her she is becoming a pro on me. I’m trying to shake her nails but I can’t go anywhere!

Going to my right foot, Rachel gets stuck. She wrapped the cuff tight around my ankle, with my sock also wrapped in tight. Rachel skipped playful sock tickling and went right for taking it off, but it was stuck. She told me to lay still as she uncuffed my left ankle and swiftly discarded my second sock. I held still for her, as much as I wanted to pull away and escape. She balls my sock up and tosses it onto the pile of our socks, landing mine perfectly next to her pink ones. The new cold air feeling on my toes is the precursor to the impending torture. We joke about her basketball skills as she locks my ankle back in the cuff swiftly. This girl wastes absolutely no time going straight for my bare arch, just like I did to her. The ticklish, fire-burning, spider crawling feeling on my flesh is almost too much to bear as I curse at her. I can’t help but laugh as I am forced to endure her nails diving under my toes. Squirming violently makes Rachel laugh at me and want to keep going! I feel the ache in my arms from pulling on the cuffs, trying to get away. After a few minutes on my left foot, she asks where my box of tools was.

Rachel is super excited to pull the box out from under the bed and she takes out her old friend, the red feather. Now holding the feather, Rachel smiles as she jumps on the bed and straddles my left ankle and pins my foot under her. She learned that move from me! Looking at her back side, her cute little sockless feet are under her, one on each side of my leg, almost within reach! Her vulnerable soles are facing up and her toes wiggle occasionally. If my arms were not strapped down I would definitely target her feet right now in retaliation. I feel the feather on my foot but it does not tickle. She twirls it around for a while, and then drops it after maybe two minutes of no fun reactions. Still straddling my ankle, she goes back to her nails on my toes and keeps exploring every inch of my ticklish bare flesh. Rachel really is in the best position as a ‘ler and I am in the worst position as a ‘lee. I can’t kick her off or shake her manicured nails from my foot. I absolutely hate being tied down spread out and tickled barefoot like this!

My sweat and sore arms tell me I’ve been enduring this torture from Rachel’s nails at least for five minutes. I can’t shake her nails from my foot as she straddles me. This is just awful as she holds my toes back and rakes my arch, just like I have done to her multiple times. For her first time being a ‘ler, she’s doing great- but at my expense!

Finally my prayers are answered and Rachel gets up from straddling my left foot. She sits in the middle of the bed and pulls her knees up as she turns to face me. Her cute little calypso coral colored toes are just a few inches from my crotch. Looking at me, this girl puts one hand on each of my feet and goes to town. I fucking hat this! Rachel just sits there, innocently smiling as all her nails glide across both my soles. She is really cute sitting there with her knees up, all her toes peeking out from the denim blue jeans at me. If I wasn’t tied down I would retaliate for sure! Rachel calls me “cute” as both feet wiggle only inches in the thick leather cuffs, trying to escape her evil fingers. High-pitch squealing comes from my throat as I barely tolerate her hands tickling both feet at once. I scream “STOP” and she sasses back “this is fun! I see why you like tickling me!”

Both of my feet are on fire, desperate to squirm and kick away from her nails! A million little ants are covering every inch of my bare flesh on my foot bottoms and I can’t shake them or make it stop. I am seeing Rachel turn into a sadistic tickler, taking pleasure in her ‘Lee’s screams and pleas. “Good thing you’re tied down or I could never do this” she taunts me. I scream again for her to stop, and she does. Still sitting in the middle of the bed with her knees up, she leans to my left foot and watches me try to pull away before she touches it. She is taking a sincere pleasure in watching me writhe and gasp for breath as she admires touching my foot in all the right places.

Staying on my left foot, Rachel leans in and stretches her legs out, putting both her legs straight across the top of my right leg. Her bare feet are within my grasp of my right hand, and I touch them even though I am strapped down. Rachel didn’t expect that, but she now purposefully keeps her feet in reach of my hand as I try to tickle her back. I am laughing so hard at her tickling on my left foot that I cannot concentrate and tickle her foot very well. My arm is strapped down really well, but I get a few strokes on her sole (can’t remember which one) as she keeps tickling me. I can tell she is having way more fun on my foot but wants me to tickle her as much as I can while she gets me. Rachel moves one of her feet directly over my hand and lets me stroke her sole as she tickles me senseless for a good ten minutes. I had no idea my left foot could last that long!

Finally, FINALLY, Rachel stops touching my foot. Laying across me, her feet are still in my reach and I keep tickling hers. She giggles a little bit but then pulls away after a few moments. She reaches for my left foot again, and I plea for her to stop. Rachel rolls her eyes and instead unbuckles my left ankle. She gets up and climbs over me to unbuckle my left wrist, and then turns her attention to my right ankle and right wrist. Standing next to the bed, Rachel is beaming from ear to ear. I am finally free and just lay there for a few minutes. Eventually I summon my strength and stand up. Rachel and I are looking at the pile of socks and laugh. She reaches down and picks them all up, handing me mine and putting her pink ones in her back right pocket. I throw mine in the laundry and we both head to the kitchen. Sitting down, we both drink water and laugh at each other. I made fun of her reactions and she made fun of mine. Rachel finally admits that she likes having her feet tickled but also likes to tickle her opponent. She confessed she likes ditching her shoes AND socks for barefoot tickle torture sessions with me at my house and “it tickles way more bare but I like and hate feeling it!” During her very first tickle session ever, I forcibly removed both of her socks to tickle her feet properly, although it was against her will. At least now she agrees that she wants to be barefoot for tickling and “it’s not so bad.”

Eventually she pulls out her pink socks and puts them on before she puts her shoes on and heads home. We both smile and part ways, mutually agreeing to meet again in the future- and soon. I’m not sure what I have created, but a pretty hot dirty blonde that wants to be tickled barefoot and dish it right back is a win-win in my book. She texted me that evening, stating that she can still feel the tickling despite her shoes and socks on. I told her there is more where that came from, and she sent me a smiling emoji. “You’re going to be toast, I know your weakness.” I messaged back “After your socks are off, you’re toast!” Rachel messaged back “Sock it to me! LOL Game on!”

What a monster I have created. We meet again next week.

Last edited:
Great story! Glad to hear that she got revenge. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

True story from NO, NOT MY SOCKS part four: Rachel got me back badly!

I went from ‘Ler to ‘lee, Rachel got me

Friday night 8/14/2020

Today Rachel had her third tickle session and she admitted it was fun. After I unstrapped her from the restraints, she chose to stay barefoot and we watched a movie while I gently tickled only the tops of her bare ankles because that was all she could handle. (If you knew her, you would know she hates being barefoot, so this is progress.) After her rest during the movie, she became feisty and decided to try being a ‘ler for the first time. I was not thrilled because I am almost always the ‘ler and hardly ever switch unless I am with my Fiance. If I want Rachel to keep being a fun ‘lee, I guess it’s my time.

Rachel and I finished the movie, and she had recovered from her hour long feet tickle torture I dished out mercilessly to her bare soles. Rachel began staring me down, trying to figure out how to get me back in the bedroom onto the bondage bed. She said it was “my turn” and she kept pushing me for her to have a turn. We both walk into the bedroom and she is smiling from ear to ear. Her pink under armour socks are still abandoned on the floor where they were stripped for her earlier foot tickling with the electric flosser. Standing by the bed, she looks at me with a twinkle in her eye. She tells me it is “your turn” and “get on the bed.” She is really cute, being bossy while standing there barefoot in her denim blue jeans and pink panther cartoon T-shirt.

The cuffs are heavily anchored to the same spot they were when she was tickled earlier. The ankle cuffs are at each side of the foot of the bed, and the wrist cuffs are on the side of the bed in about the middle of the bed frame. (Rachel is not upper body ticklish so no need to have her arms strapped up over her head.) I lay down nervously, having no idea what her plan is. Is she going to strap me down? Or just tickle me freely? I had no idea.

Rachel wastes no time fumbling around with the left wrist cuff. I ask her if she knows what she is doing and she said she has watched me more than once and she can figure it out. Within a minute my left wrist was locked in, surprisingly secured. She grabbed my left leg and strapped my left ankle in the cuff. Rachel accidentally wrapped the cuff around my sock above my ankle and cinched it tight. My right ankle and right arm soon followed, finding myself in the inescapable bonds of my own creation. This sucks. My arms were spread out with my wrists even with my rib cage, in a surprisingly comfortable position. The straps anchoring the leather cuffs to the bed frame are tight, keeping me pretty imobile and there is no way to escape. Rachel steps back to admire her handy work and make a game plan for her tightly strapped down victim.

Rachel has zero experience being a ‘ler, and all she knows about tickling is what I have dished out to her. I’ve only tortured her feet and I assume that’s her plan for me; I am dreading it! I’m nervous as hell as she approaches the foot of the bed and I know what she is going to do. Rachel takes aim at my right foot and starts to touch the bottom. Remember, she has no experience, so she starts poking it and somewhat scribbling around. I can hold it in until she gets under my toes. After a minute of exploring, she grabs up under my ankle and slides my sock completely off. I am surprised she knew to take the ‘lee’s socks off but I did it to her so she knew to do it to me. She pauses for a moment, and then tosses my sock over by her pink ones and mine lands on top.

This is where I am cursed at a ‘lee. Rachel was my ‘lee and experienced what I did to her. Now the tables have turned and she knows all the techniques I used on her and she begins to use the same on me. I don’t ever get enthusiastic about being a ‘lee! Rachel’s beautiful manicured nails in a jel coral color slide up my sole. She adds more fingers and slides up and down with only a little pressure, checking my reactions. The only movement I can make to escape is to rotate my foot at my ankle and move a few inches in either direction. Her nails sliding up and down without the fabric protection really get me going. I can’t stop squirming and giggling. Rachel is smiling as she keeps going, copying exactly what I did to her. Looking at me, Rachel asks “How is it?” as her fingers keep going meticulously. Glaring back at her, I tell her she is better than I expected. She sasses back “Good!” and laughs at my laughing and squirming. “Payback is a bitch!” Rachel is awesome at verbally teasing me while her fingers are glued to my arch; where did she learn this!?

I knew I was in for it when Rachel stopped standing and knelt by my foot instead. She stayed on my right foot for a few minutes, going under my toes and exploring. Rachel was not shy at all with her exploring. The fire on my foot started burning when she focused on the triangle below my ankle bone, between the ball of my foot and the start of my heel. She is giving me exactly what I gave her on her inside arch and it is terrible! Her coral nails are the perfect weaponry for my poor feet. I guess after only three tickle sessions on her she is becoming a pro on me. I’m trying to shake her nails but I can’t go anywhere!

Going to my right foot, Rachel gets stuck. She wrapped the cuff tight around my ankle, with my sock also wrapped in tight. Rachel skipped playful sock tickling and went right for taking it off, but it was stuck. She told me to lay still as she uncuffed my left ankle and swiftly discarded my second sock. I held still for her, as much as I wanted to pull away and escape. She balls my sock up and tosses it onto the pile of our socks, landing mine perfectly next to her pink ones. The new cold air feeling on my toes is the precursor to the impending torture. We joke about her basketball skills as she locks my ankle back in the cuff swiftly. This girl wastes absolutely no time going straight for my bare arch, just like I did to her. The ticklish, fire-burning, spider crawling feeling on my flesh is almost too much to bear as I curse at her. I can’t help but laugh as I am forced to endure her nails diving under my toes. Squirming violently makes Rachel laugh at me and want to keep going! I feel the ache in my arms from pulling on the cuffs, trying to get away. After a few minutes on my left foot, she asks where my box of tools was.

Rachel is super excited to pull the box out from under the bed and she takes out her old friend, the red feather. Now holding the feather, Rachel smiles as she jumps on the bed and straddles my left ankle and pins my foot under her. She learned that move from me! Looking at her back side, her cute little sockless feet are under her, one on each side of my leg, almost within reach! Her vulnerable soles are facing up and her toes wiggle occasionally. If my arms were not strapped down I would definitely target her feet right now in retaliation. I feel the feather on my foot but it does not tickle. She twirls it around for a while, and then drops it after maybe two minutes of no fun reactions. Still straddling my ankle, she goes back to her nails on my toes and keeps exploring every inch of my ticklish bare flesh. Rachel really is in the best position as a ‘ler and I am in the worst position as a ‘lee. I can’t kick her off or shake her manicured nails from my foot. I absolutely hate being tied down spread out and tickled barefoot like this!

My sweat and sore arms tell me I’ve been enduring this torture from Rachel’s nails at least for five minutes. I can’t shake her nails from my foot as she straddles me. This is just awful as she holds my toes back and rakes my arch, just like I have done to her multiple times. For her first time being a ‘ler, she’s doing great- but at my expense!

Finally my prayers are answered and Rachel gets up from straddling my left foot. She sits in the middle of the bed and pulls her knees up as she turns to face me. Her cute little calypso coral colored toes are just a few inches from my crotch. Looking at me, this girl puts one hand on each of my feet and goes to town. I fucking hat this! Rachel just sits there, innocently smiling as all her nails glide across both my soles. She is really cute sitting there with her knees up, all her toes peeking out from the denim blue jeans at me. If I wasn’t tied down I would retaliate for sure! Rachel calls me “cute” as both feet wiggle only inches in the thick leather cuffs, trying to escape her evil fingers. High-pitch squealing comes from my throat as I barely tolerate her hands tickling both feet at once. I scream “STOP” and she sasses back “this is fun! I see why you like tickling me!”

Both of my feet are on fire, desperate to squirm and kick away from her nails! A million little ants are covering every inch of my bare flesh on my foot bottoms and I can’t shake them or make it stop. I am seeing Rachel turn into a sadistic tickler, taking pleasure in her ‘Lee’s screams and pleas. “Good thing you’re tied down or I could never do this” she taunts me. I scream again for her to stop, and she does. Still sitting in the middle of the bed with her knees up, she leans to my left foot and watches me try to pull away before she touches it. She is taking a sincere pleasure in watching me writhe and gasp for breath as she admires touching my foot in all the right places.

Staying on my left foot, Rachel leans in and stretches her legs out, putting both her legs straight across the top of my right leg. Her bare feet are within my grasp of my right hand, and I touch them even though I am strapped down. Rachel didn’t expect that, but she now purposefully keeps her feet in reach of my hand as I try to tickle her back. I am laughing so hard at her tickling on my left foot that I cannot concentrate and tickle her foot very well. My arm is strapped down really well, but I get a few strokes on her sole (can’t remember which one) as she keeps tickling me. I can tell she is having way more fun on my foot but wants me to tickle her as much as I can while she gets me. Rachel moves one of her feet directly over my hand and lets me stroke her sole as she tickles me senseless for a good ten minutes. I had no idea my left foot could last that long!

Finally, FINALLY, Rachel stops touching my foot. Laying across me, her feet are still in my reach and I keep tickling hers. She giggles a little bit but then pulls away after a few moments. She reaches for my left foot again, and I plea for her to stop. Rachel rolls her eyes and instead unbuckles my left ankle. She gets up and climbs over me to unbuckle my left wrist, and then turns her attention to my right ankle and right wrist. Standing next to the bed, Rachel is beaming from ear to ear. I am finally free and just lay there for a few minutes. Eventually I summon my strength and stand up. Rachel and I are looking at the pile of socks and laugh. She reaches down and picks them all up, handing me mine and putting her pink ones in her back right pocket. I throw mine in the laundry and we both head to the kitchen. Sitting down, we both drink water and laugh at each other. I made fun of her reactions and she made fun of mine. Rachel finally admits that she likes having her feet tickled but also likes to tickle her opponent. She confessed she likes ditching her shoes AND socks for barefoot tickle torture sessions with me at my house and “it tickles way more bare but I like and hate feeling it!” During her very first tickle session ever, I forcibly removed both of her socks to tickle her feet properly, although it was against her will. At least now she agrees that she wants to be barefoot for tickling and “it’s not so bad.”

Eventually she pulls out her pink socks and puts them on before she puts her shoes on and heads home. We both smile and part ways, mutually agreeing to meet again in the future- and soon. I’m not sure what I have created, but a pretty hot dirty blonde that wants to be tickled barefoot and dish it right back is a win-win in my book. She texted me that evening, stating that she can still feel the tickling despite her shoes and socks on. I told her there is more where that came from, and she sent me a smiling emoji. “You’re going to be toast, I know your weakness.” I messaged back “After your socks are off, you’re toast!” Rachel messaged back “Sock it to me! LOL Game on!”

What a monster I have created. We meet again next week.

This is incredible! I'm just curious, what celebrity does Rachel resemble?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back