• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hottest Moments In Stories

CapturedDoll

Verified
Thought this might be fun. I'm writing a book about us , the Community.

Pick out a sentence/ paragraph/ or scene of one of your favorite stories that you wrote. Or another person wrote. Please give credit to the author and story title if you choose the latter. :)

I'll use one of mine first. From 'The Tennessee Tickler", part 1.

(Barefoot Tickling, M/f)

It wasn't long before I felt dizzy. I began to feel sleepy. I put down my drink onto the floor, and laid down on the couch. I heard him say before I went under... "Sweet dreams, tootsie..." It made me giggle as I fell asleep. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

I don't know how long it was before I woke up. But when I did... I couldn't move. As soon as my eyes could focus I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was tied to a chair! My arms strapped down. One of my legs was stretched out on a black, dusty stool. Tied down by the knee and ankle. The other was tied to the chair underneath me. Even my wrists and elbows were tied to the arms. I was still here in the living room. With the fireplace re-lit with more wood. My boots had been taken off. My feet were bare. I heard his voice from behind me.

"Wakey, wakey, darlin'."

My head was still jumbled. Where was I? How did I get here? I tried to move my legs but both were set in place by the restraints. I started to scream. "Now, now. Pipe down little lady. No one can hear you, anyhow. No one else lives out here, not for 50 miles."

"Please don't hurt me!" I'll do anything you want... just don't hurt me!" Tears began to roll down my face.

"Oh, I'd never hurt a pretty little thing like you. I just want to have a little fun with you."

I steadied myself to be raped. But this was quite an odd position to be raped in. "What do you want from me??"

"I just want to see you smile."

My mind jangled and jingled like bells from the alcohol. I couldn't comprehend what he was saying. I was so scared I tried really hard to understand what he meant. He wants to see me smile? I can do that! I think...?? He walked out in front of me and sat down before my foot stretched out before him. I smiled as brightly as I could. Teeth flashing.

"What a pretty smile..." He pulled a white feather out from underneath his red sweater. "Tell me girlie.... Are ya ticklish?"

That word he said... ticklish... am I ticklish? Ticklish?? What did that mean... ticklish... wait wait... I think it means... oh my god.. not... ticklish? Not... oh my god... oh fuck. I tried to yank my foot back but it was firmly held in place. Now I was REALLY scared.

"Sir... I know you've probably been out here a long time but I'm NOT ticklish... That’s funny. Ha ha ha. You're being silly. Let's have another drink! Come on... untie me. I laughed as loudly and as sweetly as I could.

"Soo... You're tellin' me a pretty little thing like you ain't ticklish. Not even on these pretty feet?"

"What are you talking about Sir?! Ha ha ... you're so silly...what a funny man you are. I'm NOT ticklish. Come on now... please untie me."

I smiled again as brightly as I could muster. I shook my head no quickly. But he then began to wave the feather from side to side like a metronome. And that grin reappeared.

THIS is what he had in mind?? I thought back to my college days. Where my then boyfriend loved to get his hands on my feet to tickle. It always ended with me crying. I was THAT ticklish. But he never tried to tickle me with a feather. Maybe I could withstand it. Maybe I wouldn't be TOO ticklish. And hopefully this crazy guy will get bored and let me go. But go where? Back into the blizzard? Oh my god. I was trapped no matter what with this insane lunatic. "The Tennessee Tickler" flashed through my mind. I could just see it on the news now. This is unreal.

“Ok... ok... I'm a LITTLE ticklish! But I don't like to be tickled. Please don't do this. Look I'll sleep with you. Whatever you want. Just untie me and we'll have some fun, OK?

"Oh, we'll have us some fun alright, girlie.... I'm gonna have some fun right now with your pretty FOOT..."

I sucked in my breath as I watched him lower the feather to my heel. I tried once more to escape. But I was held down very tight and completely immobile. My heart was beating a mile a minute. He slithered the feather up my sole like a snake. I laughed before I could try and stop myself. It rang in my ears, the laugh was so loud.

"Oh please...HAHAHAHAAAA NOHOHO MOOOOORE!!" He twirled the feather in his hand for a moment with a huge smile. And re-lowered it back to my heel. This time he made a straight line up my foot... up the arch... and all the way to the very tip top of my 3rd toe. This was absolute torture and no way could I take anymore of this. I was in shock at how ticklish I was to his feather.

Once again he re-lowered it to my heel and slithered it back up. This time ending over my big toe. He wiggled it over the top of my toe for what seemed like an eternity. My pronounced laughter rang out throughout the cabin, echoing.

“AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! FUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! AAAAEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!”

My foot was in shock. It was taut... I was barely able to wiggle my toes. But they did slightly. Quivering really.

"OH OH PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!! HAHAHAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed! “I'M HAHAHAHAH TOO TICKLIIIISH AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed again.

He smiled at me again and said "My, my... You're a ticklish one, ain't ya?"

"YESSSS!!" I screamed out. Let me go let me go let me go PLEASE!!!!"

"Now, why in the world would I let you go? With such a pretty... bare... ticklish foot..."

"Because... BECAUSE..." I watched as he lowered the feather again once more to my heel. I was about to beg but he cut me off when he began the tickling again. "AAAAAHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" He began to speak again, but I could barely hear him over my laughter. But what I heard struck pure fear into my heart.

"Oh, yeah... Tickle, tickle little darlin'... Your feet are so damn ticklish... I think I've caught a keeper."

My body froze up. But completely melted again from the foot tickling. My foot felt so alone and helpless. I didn't have too much time to think about what he said. I began again into a fit of laughter. That feather was going to drive me into madness. From then on, every time I tried to say something, the feather stopped me, forcing me to laugh hysterically. At this point I could no longer hear the wind outside. Just my screams and laughter. Every once in a while the Tickler would laugh with me. At me? Probably at me. I had no idea. It was all becoming a blur. A blur that would soon turn black. I must have passed out. The next thing I knew I was being woken up with smelling salts. He was close to my face, standing over me smiling.

"No nappin', sugar foot. I can't make ya scream if you're passed out. Ready for some more ticklin'?"

"No... oh no... PLEASE!! NO MORE. NOT THAT!!! Anything but that!! I BEG OF YOU!!!"

The Tickler just grinned again. Without a word he went back to his couch, across from my bare foot. He picked up his feather and began tickling at it, over and over again. I hollered when he started. Immediately the laughter consumed me. Mind, body, and soul. My toes were wiggling madly this time. He seemed to love the focal points of my arch and toes. He tickled each toe independently. Then would wiggle the tip of the feather across the arch. THAT was the worst. It seemed to be the most ticklish spot on me. The more the tickling went on... the more he kept tickling that area.

"Oh nooohohohoAAAAAahahahaAAAAA!! NOT THERE!!! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEASE NOT THERE!!! I CAHAHAHAHAANT TAAAHAHAHAA IHIHIHIT!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA NAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!”

"Ohhh yeah! Right... Here! Right in your sexy arch... Gitchie gitchie goooo!"

Oh god!! What he said just amplified my ticklishness to 11. I wanted to pass out again desperately. And thankfully I did soon enough. But the process started all over again. The smelling salts. And back to tickling my foot with that damn feather. “HEEEEELP HAHAHAHAAAA HEEELP MEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!” I knew no one was coming in my heart. But I was working on pure instincts at this point.

"Scream all you want, sweetie pie. Ain't nobody but you and me up here, for miles and miles. In a snowstorm." He laughed so cruelly then.

I finally accepted my fate. He was right. I would never escape here, if he didn't want me to.

The tickling went on and on. He just wouldn't stop. The only time he did was to get something to eat. He offered some to me but I wouldn't take it. So what did he do? He feathered my foot again until I agreed. He didn't allow me to use my hands. He just hand fed me a turkey sandwich. He watched me intently the entire time. I tried to avoid his eyes. But I couldn't help but look back into them from time to time. Trying to plead with them to let me go. But he never wavered or took pity on me. Afterwards he resumed tickling my foot. And again I passed out. When he awoke me for the final time, he sat back down one last time with the feather in hand.

"Now... I'm gonna show you the true meanin' of bare foot ticklin'."

His words made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He lowered the feather again and began to tickle the heel.. all the way back to my arch and toes. Then back down to my instep. I laughed as hysterically as I had ever been tonight. My ticklishness just would not end. And the shadows of the fire danced across his face. I looked straight at him. He wasn't smiling anymore.

an old writer who is no longer in this forum I think .. one of my favorite scenarios ever ..

this story is Edroe's work .. he posted it years ago
https://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?98477-edroe :)

Tales From Tickle Hell - The Clown
I have started a new series of stories, 'Tales from Tickle Hell'. The basis for these stories is this.

Women awake in tickle hell. They do not know how they got there. The women are some of the most ticklish to have lived. Being tickled is one of their biggest fears, but in tickle hell, this fear is combined with many other deep fears they have long held, providing a new dimension in tickle torture. Anything and everything is possible in Tickle Hell...

Here is the first tale, in which a lady named Nicola experiences her three worst fears all at once... Any feedback is appreciated, and ideas are welcomed!

The Clown

Everything was dark for a second.

When Nicola came to, she felt disoriented, like she had fallen asleep in a strange room, and woke through the night not knowing where she was. But this room really was different and strange to her..

"Where.... Where the hell am I?" She said to herself, as she realised she was in a completely new place.. She looked around as the room slowly lit up..

She was dressed in her work wear, an office suit, light beige skirt, just above her knees, black sheer stockings, her black heels, her white shirt and beige matching jacket, just as she had been the previous day, when she left her secratarial job.

She was on a flat raised surface, but not a bed. Simply a solid black rectangle, the same shape and size of a bed. It was cold to her hands as she raised herself up and got off it.

There was nothing else in the room. Really, nothing. Black walls made from a material she had never known. Black floor. Black ceiling. No doors. No windows.

Nicola panicked..." How do I get out? Where AM I??????" She shouted in fear and panic.. "This isnt FUNNY!!!! Someone let me OUT!!!"

As if in answer to her screams, a small slot opened on the wall nearest to her and a sealed letter was deposited at her feet. She picked it up, and looked at the front. It had her name on it.

Nicola Jayne Underwood.

"Who left this for me? TELL ME!!!"

Silence. Just the cold floor, and empty doorless, windowless room, and black 'bed'.

Fear growing, she opened the letter and read it. Her blood ran cold as she read the words..

'Nicola Jayne Underwood,

Welcome. You are in Tickle Hell.

Your worst fear will now tickle you forever.'

Nicola dropped the letter, sweating and breathing faster and heavier.

"This is not real. This has to be a joke... SOMEONE LET ME OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!"

She tried her hardest not to think of her worst fears, but she knew deep down what they were.

Being Tickled. Being tied up and unable to move. And........

"No.... Fuck... No...... "

Clowns. They had terrified her for as long as she could remember. An irrational phobia of clowns had tormented her all her life and now.......

"NOOOOO!!!!!!"

Circus music began to play faintly in the background. She banged on the walls, screaming, but to no effect.
Suddenly, in front of her, gloved hands came out of the walls in front of her, followed by arms clothed in blue and red striped sleeves. The fingers were wiggling....
Nicola sprang backwards in a huge jolt of panic.. A figure was walking through the walls..Oversized bow tie and shoes.. White face paint.. Red nose, huge green curly hair, and a manic painted smile. It was laughing and walking towards her, wiggling its fingers..

"A fucking clown.... No.....NOOO! Get away!!!!!!!!! GET AWAAAAAAY!!!!"

The clown stopped, and pointed at the black bed shape, which began to morph and twist, as if it were alive. The clown laughed and Nicola screamed as a dozen black tentacles rose from the bed, moving towards her. She ran from them, but the simply followed her, getting longer, and closer to her. As the reached her, two wrapped around her waist, pulling her towards the bed slowly. She tore at it with her hands, and two more black cold vines tied themselves around her wrists, pulling her hands away from her waist. She tried to stand firm, but the tentacles snaked and wrapped tight around her ankles. The remaining tentacles held her at her legs, and arms, and lifted her a foot from the ground. They seemed to become completely solid.

The laughing manic clown was in hysterics, whooping, and jumping and laughing. It walked towards her..

"GET AWAYYYYYY! I HATE CLOWNS!!!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

The clown mocked disapointment, and with a click of its fingers, a final tentacle wrapped around her face, forming a ball gag in her mouth. As it set solid, Nicola could not move an inch, and only muffled screams of panic came from her.

The clown began the tickling. It reached its hands into her jacket, and tickled her ribs, through her thin shirt. It dug its white gloved fingers in hard, bringing a muffled scream from behind the ball gag. It wouldnt stop. It just laughed and tickled Nicola's ribs. Non Stop.

Hours passed. Nicola had not moved, save for useless struggling against the cold black vines that held her in place. Just when she reached a point of near madness from the tickle clown, he stopped. But he did not stop laughing. Another identical clown walked through the wall towards her.

"MMMMMGGGPPPHHHGGGMMMMMNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG" was the only sound she could make.

The tentacles came to life once more, and brought Nicola to the bed. She was placed face up, spread eagled on the bed, which shrunk to fit her slender size. Tentacles bound her wrists, ankles, upper legs, arms and waist. She was as helpless as ever, as the two clowns walked up to her, stopping at her feet...

Her shoes flew off on their own, and disappeared through the wall, exposing her unbearably ticklish, sensetive, sheer black nylon soles.
The clowns laughed even more manically, as the black bed raised itself to their eye level, each foot in front of a clowns face. She knew what was coming, and wiggled her feet in a futile attempt to stop what was about to happen.

Two pairs of hands attacked each foot, scratching, tickling, pinching.. Nicola scream an inhuman scream like she had never screamed before, which came out as a whimpered muffle, behind the gag, as hands danced all around her soles.
The tickling continued for hours and hours, then hours more. All Nicola could do was try to shake her feet away from the hellish tickling sensations which continuiously attacked her feet.

After what seemed like eighteen hours, the clowns stopped. THer nylons slipped themselves off her legs, and slid easily under the black immovable ropes which held her ankles in rock solid place, exposing her bare feet. The vines took over, slender strands of black tentacle wrapping around each toe, and holding her feet completely still, each toe separated and spread apart.

More muffled begging, and crying as the clowns attacked her soles once more, this time with a stiff plastic hairbrush in one hand, and a vibrating toothbrush in the other. The hairbrushes were raked violently over her soles, while the toothbrushes moved in and out of the space between each toe.
Hours... Days passed, with no break. Whatever had brought Nicola here was keeping her consious, and awake, and fully sensetive. There was nothing she could do but experience her worst fear, being fully bonded and tickled by clowns.

After three days of foot torture with brushes, the clowns suddenly stopped. Nicola could still not move. The clowns threw the brushes in the air, and laughed a clown laugh, as the stayed suspended in mid air. They multiplied. Four hairbrushes. Then Eight. Two, then four, then eight, then sixteen vibrating toothbrushes...

The hairbrushes floated to within a half inch of Nicola's nylon soles, and the toothbrushes placed themselves just out of touching distance between each toe, buzzing constantly.

The clowns walked over to her, one on each side. Her jacked ripped itself apart, and slid away, melting into the floor, as her shirt unbuttoned itself, and was absorbed by the black slab she was placed upon. Her tummy, ribs and armpits were helplessly exposed, as two pairs of gloved hands placed themselves an inch away from her ribs.

The clowns fell silent. The silence and anticipation hung in the air, as Nicola whimpered behind her gag, waiting for the unbearable endless tickling that would follow.

A big laugh from the clowns, as the brushes attacked her feet, and their hands attacked her upper body, tickling her all over, never stopping in one place.
Four brushes on each sole, raking and scratching, while every bit of skin between her toes was brushed by the bristles of the toothbrushes.

More hours... Days.. A week.. Never ending, hands all over her upper body, only screaming, laughing, and endless tickling...

After a month, the room was full of clowns, some with feathers, some with brushes, some just using their hands. Not a bit of her body was left untouched. The circus music and manic laughter was deafening, and Nicola was tickled for the rest of eternity.

The (never)end.....

The last scene in my story "Jay's Fate" is my choice:
When Jay was tied down to his bed, the twins stimulated him to an erection, as usual. Then Kat surprised him, by saying, "We have a gift for you, baby. Can you guess what it is?"

Jay was afraid to guess, afraid that if he asked for too much he would make them angry. He did trust that they really did have a gift for him, so he just said, "You'll both allow me to lick your lovely feet every day?"

Both twins laughed. Kim answered him.

"We will do that, every single day, for two of your three foot-licking hours. But that's part of your fate, that's not the gift. To serve us forever, as a tickle slave and as a sole licker, that is your destiny. Here's the gift."

Kim proceeded to unbind his right wrist from its cuff. Both twins smiled at him. Kat explained.

"We'll leave you alone for ten minutes. Use them well. Then we'll be back to tie you securely for the night. If you're a very obedient and very humble slave, then we'll give you this gift once a week. But I do mean very humble and very obedient."

She and Kim tickled his feet for a minute, and then left him alone as promised, with his right hand still free. Jay put it under his diaper, and began to stroke. He loved Kim and Kat. He loved them both so much.

The End

A link to the whole story:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?28990-Jay-s-Fate-(F-m)

"Amusement Park Hysteria" By ShadowTklr http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...steria-MM-F&highlight=Amusement+Park+Hysteria

"Ladies and gentlemen; Of all the things you have seen tonight, few can compare with what you are about to witness. During Medieval times, the dreaded Inquisition imposed many types of tortures on their hopeless victims. The effectiveness of this particular torture was so high, that it was incorporated as a regular practice, used frequently in many other dungeons all over the world. We recommend anyone who is squeamish, to leave now."

As the speaker put the microphone down, the crowd huddled closer to the window, gaping in excited, and curious anticipation. Peggy was still squirming, even more so now that she had heard that little speech. Her continuous struggling onlyproved repeatedly, the inescapability of her bondage. Peggy's two robed captors walked to a small table, situated directly behind her. She could not turn her head to see what they were doing, which only exaggerated her already frantic mental state. She could only hear movements behind her, but the sudden facial expressions of the crowd in front of her, made her panic even more.

Suddenly, she could see them reentering her view. One was holding a stiff turkey feather, and the other was wielding a soft-bristled brush. Peggy's stomach dropped hard as she realized what was about to happen to her. Her greatest fascination, and, greatest fear, was about to come true in the most horrible way! Her incredibly desperate attempts to escape just seemed to rivet the crowd more intensely to her spectacle.

As the first man lowered the feather toward her helpless bare right foot, Peggy squinted her eyes tightly in an attempt to block out the feeling. The stiff feather was applied in long steady drags, from heel to toe tips, across the quivering wrinkled bare sole. Peggy wiggled her toes quickly in hopes of changing her mind's attention from the tickling to the physical movement, but her tormentor was skilled, and persisted with the tickling administrations in steady, unwavering motion.

Soon, the poor girl's senses could no longer hold out, and she began to laugh. The torturer immediately withdrew, as if to taunt poor Peggy with the realization of her helplessness, and what was going to be done to her. It is now time for the second man to administer his torture too. On Peggy's bound left foot, tickling, just under the toes, in short staccato strokes with his horse hair brush. The sensations of this tickling, sent Peggy crazy from the start. She began laughing very hard. The laughing quickly turned to screams and pleading. After about 30 seconds, he too, withdrew. By now, Peggy was frantic. There was no way she wanted that done to her again. She knew she could not stand to be tickled. Tickling was one of her worst fears in life!

And to be tickled while bound helplessly, was just unthinkable. She would do anything to free herself. The crowd peered in amazement as the tormentors renewed their tickling attack on Peggy's bound, bare feet. Only this time, there would be no stopping...

Amusement Park Hysteria was one of, if not the first tickling stories I ever read on the Internet. It’s still a favorite, and does a fantastic job of getting into the mind of a ‘Lee .

"We have ways of making you talk, senorita" from suikoden

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...f-making-you-talk-senorita!&highlight=Ramirez

Victoria arched as much as she could within the confines of her bindings. She cried with laughter and the tears ran down her cheeks. She looked up to see fresh torment awaiting her. Carla smiled down at the helpless girl and brandished a long stiff red feather in front of her face.

The student watched in horror as the feather descended towards her. The furious tickling on her feet was driving her insane but now she felt the tip of the feather invade her supple underarm.

“NYAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP IT!” She screamed.

Carla began to blow gently against Victoria’s other armpit and flutter her tongue against it. Maria was busy using her fingernails to rake the delightful little wrinkles that appeared on Victoria’s soles whenever she used bunched her toes against the tickling.

The poor girl on the table was going insane. Her mind reeled at what was happening to her. On the one hand some of the touching made her feel good but on the other she was helpless to control any of it and she was entirely at the mercy of her pretty interrogators as they explored her body. Her head whipped from side to side as her feet and underarms were mercilessly teased. Now the balls of her feet and the pads of her toes, suffered Maria’s attentions. The electric contact of those relentless fingers was sending shockwaves up Victoria’s legs.

Carla’s feather traced a path out of Victoria’s soft armpit and moved up onto her chest. The cop’s eyes gleamed as she watched her prisoner’s pink nipples begin to stiffen again. The tendrils of her feather began to stroke Victoria’s aureole.

here is one of my own--based in part on some Rl experiences

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?197025-The-Waiver-Parts-1-and-2-combined-F-M-M-F-FM-M

A few weeks later Kevin finally visited Mistress Asia for a session. She was even more beautiful in person than he imagined. They sat down on the bed and she commanded him to massage her feet. Her feet were gorgeous and after a few minutes of rubbing her feet, he couldn’t help himself so he grabbed her ankles and started tickling her feet. “Don’t you dare!” she screamed. Kevin’s hold was tight he was able to keep up the tickling for a couple minutes before the Mistress said “Enough! Its your turn, but for that little tickling, you may get more then your bargained for.” As is the protocol, Kevin signed a waiver without reading it, hopped on the bed and allowed her to tie his arms above his head wrists together, stretched tight. His ankles were tied to each corner of the specially designed bondage bed so he was in the inverted “Y” position with almost no wiggle room.
The next 20 minutes were pure tickling bliss for Kevin. Mistress Asia used her nails to explore every ticklish spot on his body. Wiggling up and down his feet, swirling in his armpits, squeezing his ribs and even finding a spot on his lower sides toward his back that gave him a jolt and goose bumps all over. “You know Kevin, I took your suggestion and checked out www.ticklingforum.com and I watched some videos to pick up a few techniques.” “Like what?” Kevin asked. “Like this” she said as she proceeded to rub lotion into his feet, even massaging them a bit before she grabbed a large hair brush and raked it across the sole of his foot. Kevin screamed. He had seen that technique in numerous videos and it looked bad. It was, and he started laughing hysterically. After a minute, he begged her to stop and used his safe word , “red”. She looked at him and smiled and said, “sorry dear” you should have read the waiver you signed. “ The safe word is for any activity other than tickling.” Well since I don’t want you alarming the neighbors, let me quiet you. The mistress proceeded to stick a ball bag in his mouth to shut Kevin up. “Besides, looks like you are enjoying this” she said looking down at his erection poking through his boxers. Sitting between his legs now, Mistress Asia took out an electric toothbrush and started twirling it along the inside of his thighs slowly moving up his legs and tickling his but cheeks and balls. Moaning into the gag, Kevin was starting to enjoy the session again. Looking at the clock on the wall it would be over soon. She then pulled out something else he had seen in some tickling videos. A Hitachi vibrator. Smiling she said, “ this isn’t just for girls you know!” She placed it on the head of his cock and turned it on. “MMMMMMMPFFFFFFFF” he let a muffled scream. She swung her feet around rubbed them all over his body and face while still holding the vibrator on his cock. “You thought it was funny to tickle me didn’t you ?” she asked. He shook his head no but they both knew how much he liked it. “Remember when you confessed your two biggest fears?” Kevin’s eyes got bigger in fear. “I can’t believe she remembered what I said about post orgasm tickling, but the second fear no way, there’s no one else here” he thought to himself. Just then, the door to the dungeon swung open and in steps a normal looking guy dressed in workout clothes. “Sorry to interrupt Mistress Asia but I wanted to see if my Mistress needed anything from the store?” Mistress smiled and said, “ Kevin, this is Colin the slave whom I tickled when we were on the phone a few weeks ago.” Colin looked down at the helpless man and looked at the Mistress, “Is this the guy who had me tickled?” She shook her head yes and winked. “This can’t be happening!” Kevin thought to himself. Kevin let out a few muffled screams and pleaded through the gag for this to be over. “Not yet honey” she whispered. “ I know you want to push your limits, you told me that night on the phone that you had never really experienced true tickle torture.” “Now Colin I know you want revenge, and I know you want to touch this guy about as much as he wants you to touch him, so just use that hair brush and electric toothbrush on his feet while I finish him off.” Listening to his Mistress he started tickling Kevin’s feet with the tickle toys as his Mistress commanded. “MMMMMMMPPPFFFF F NOOOOOOOOO” Kevin screamed through his gag. “MMMMMMM is my little tickle toy having fun yet?” Mistress asked as she ran her fingernails up and down his sides and armpits. Colin had hated his tickling so much and the fear in Kevin’s eyes made him smile to get his revenge. Kevin was bucking up and down and thrashing and screaming through the gag for mercy. He couldn’t believe this was happening when he felt the vibrator on his cock again. It was now sensory overload. His feet were being brutally tickled by Colin and those brushes. Mistress Asia’s perfect feet were in his face and that Hitachi was driving him crazy. He couldn’t control himself anymore, and he started to jerk and spasm as his orgasm was coming. Mistress Asia commanded Colin to stop tickling and she help the vibrator firmly against Kevin’s cock as he started to explode. The orgasm was mind blowing to Kevin, he had never been “forced” to cum that way. She turned off the vibrator and smiled at Kevin. “How was that?” she asked. Removing the gag, Kevin smiled and said “ Wow! That was intense! Sorry about the tickling dude” he said as Colin nodded. “Shoot, I almost forgot!” Mistress Asia blurted out. “You had one other fear didn’t you?” Kevin shook his side to side exhausted. “You wouldn’t!” “Oh yes I would!, she replied. With that she commanded Colin to resume his assault on Kevin’s feet while she tickled his upper body. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Please I can’t take anymore!” Kevin yelled. Post orgasm tickling was worse then he imagined. It was now pure tickling torture. The two revenge minded ticklers kept up their assault on Kevin’s helpless and now ultra sensitive body. “Please have mercy Kevin screamed!” “We’ll show you mercy Kevin but according to the paper you signed, you have to have two more orgasms first.” “ You really should have read that waiver…………….. To be continued?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back