• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zombie Tickling Zombie (quick m/f tickle)

MrBawkbagawk

So back before...well, everything, I used to do regular shows with a strange, avant-garde theater group (lots of horror, stuff like that). That's where I met one of my best friends, I'll call her Kim. Very tall, slender, at the time, shoulder-length straight brown hair. She had moved from another state and was brand new to the type of theater we did, and quickly fell in love with it.

One day during rehearsal, we were practicing a "zombie pile", where we shuffle around the space as zombies, and slowly "decay", slumping to the ground and finally ending in a huge pile. Even as a zombie, Kim was cute as hell; a tattered tank top, torn up khaki pants, bare feet with black polish on her toes (she'd told me another time that she hadn't painted her nails in years and years, but this theater compels us to paint our nails black when shows are coming up).

So we shuffle around and begin falling into our pile, and with about 15 people, you never know what position you're going to end up in. And wouldn't you know it? By the time we're finally still, she's near the top of the pile, face up, one arm up over her head, and I'm off to her side, face down...with my fingertips resting within a hair of her perfectly smooth armpit, which is totally unprotected as a result of her tank top. So, naturally, I reach out and start gently stroking her underarm, and she immediately starts giggling and shouts, "SOMEBODY'S TICKLING ME!!"

I figured that was the end of it, but after the exercise, she brought it up again, a huge smile beaming across her face: "Who was tickling me?! Not that I'm complaining, just curious..." With that, of course I admitted that it was me, and since then we've had a handful of conversations about my very unique interest, and from her reactions, it seems like she's at least curious, so who knows? Fingers crossed for a new convert :)

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Good luck with future developments. :devil:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back