• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Parks and Recreation: Leslie’s Bad Day” Part 2 (f/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Parks and Recreation: Leslie’s Bad Day” Part 2

Once the reporter Shauna had left her office, Leslie Knope just sat at her desk with a disappointed look on her face. She slipped her heels back on and took some time to collect herself. She didn’t know how to feel about what just happened. Leslie was sure she was going to be shown on the evening news laughing like an idiot after just having given an official statement about how tickling wasn’t that bad.

There was another knock at the door. Leslie flatly told whoever was there that they could come in. Ann Perkins pushed the door open and sweetly greeted her friend. “Hey girl! Ready to go to lunch?” she said with a pleasant smile. But Ann quickly saw Leslie seemed downtrodden sitting at her desk.

Leslie: “Huh? Oh yeah, that’s today. Alright just let me grab my purse.”

Ann: “Hey, what’s wrong? Leslie, you seem like you’re in a terrible mood.”

Leslie: “It’s nothing really. Just that stupid reporter, Shauna. The one that dated Mark. She came here because we had an interview scheduled. It was for that dumb gang that keeps going around tickling women to get their money. Anyway, Shauna...she just...well, she basically conned me into being tied up and tickled by her to prove her point.”

Ann sat down and gave her friend her undivided attention as she listened to her talk about her bad morning. Leslie described how the reporter started off tickling her feet with a feather and then moved on to using her fingernails. Ann looked sympathetic and nodded her head occasionally as she listened. Leslie said, “She even played ‘This Little Piggy’ with my toes! And of course I laughed like an idiot from a stupid children’s rhyme. God, it was humiliating.”

Ann: “Geez, that sounds awful. I’m really sorry, Leslie. But you’re right, that doesn’t sound very professional. Surely they won’t play something like that on the news?”

Leslie sighed and answered, “I hope not...”

Ann didn’t quite know what to say to cheer her friend up. She tried to distract Leslie by saying, “Hey, let’s go to lunch and I’ll tell you about this funny thing that happened during my shift yesterday. I’ll drive.”

Leslie seemed to perk up a little now that she was going to do something with her best friend. The two walked together out of the Parks and Rec building to Ann’s car. With music blaring and Ann describing a funny incident that happened while she was working at the hospital, Leslie was soon back to her usual, upbeat self. The two ladies stopped at a local sandwich shop and ate soup and sandwiches outside on the enclosed patio. It was a beautiful Fall afternoon in Pawnee. Just cool enough where it was perfect weather to enjoy lunch outside.

As they were driving back toward the office, there was a sudden pop and then the distinctive slapping of rubber on pavement. “Aw crap, I got a flat tire! Hold on, let me pull over,” Ann said as she pulled to the curb and parked her car. The two women got out and confirmed one of the back tires was completely deflated.

Ann: “Just great. Well, I’m pretty sure I don’t have a spare. We’ll need to have someone give us a ride.”

Leslie: “Want me to call Ben? Maybe he could come get us?”

Leslie tried calling but was having trouble getting it to go through. “Crap! We must be in a dead zone here. I don’t have any service. Well, maybe if we walk a little ways until I can get a good signal?”

Just as Ann and Leslie were getting ready to grab their things and leave the disabled car on the side of the street, a large black SUV pulled up alongside them. The windows were heavily tinted. They couldn’t distinguish who was driving as they suspiciously looked at the reflective, opaque glass. But then after several moments, the driver’s window began to lower. Leslie and Ann saw that it was Tammy, Ron’s first ex-wife.

Tammy was referred to as Tammy 1 by everyone that knew Ron because he had been married to two psychotic women named Tammy. Tammy 1 had been out of Ron’s life for some time now, but the last time Leslie and Ann had seen her was when she was trying to manipulate Ron into revealing the location of his hidden stash of wealth. Ron was extremely secretive about his money, mostly because he wanted it to remain untouched by the federal government. But that hadn’t stopped his ex-wife from trying her hand at learning its location. Tammy had almost broken Ron’s spirit once and he nearly told her the truth. That was until Leslie intervened. Tammy had always held a grudge against Leslie for keeping her from the money she thought was owed to her. The poised blonde simply looked at both women with narrowed, calculating eyes from inside her luxurious vehicle.

Tammy: “How are you Leslie? Car trouble?”

Leslie: “Oh Tammy...hello. Well, if I’m being honest, it’s not been the best day. Believe it or not, I was actually tied up and tickled by a sneaky reporter, which I’m sure will make its way into the evening news. She even played ‘This Little Piggy’ with my toes. I know I shouldn’t have laughed that hard at a dumb thing like that, but it was surprising how much it tickled. And now we’ve got a flat tire and no cell phone signal to call anyone.”

Tammy: “Tickled, huh? I bet that was just awful. You poor thing.”

Ann elbowed Leslie in the ribs and whispered angrily in her ear, “Leslie! Maybe you shouldn’t bring up how you were tickled in front of Tammy. Are you crazy?!”

Leslie suddenly realized her error in revealing a vulnerability to someone as cold and heartless as Tammy 1. She tried to recover from her slip up and continued saying, “Actually, I wasn’t tickled by a reporter. I didn’t mean to say that because it uh...never happened. That was uh...a dream I had last night. Weird how that works, right? I’m sure you have dreams like that all the time. Anyway, we could really use a ride back to the Parks Department, if you wouldn’t mind?”

Tammy raised her eyebrows and looked at the ladies amusedly.

Ann couldn’t believe how poorly Leslie was handling the conversation. She immediately interjected, “ACTUALLY...we were going to WALK back to the office, right Leslie? You know, enjoy this beautiful weather. Get some fresh air. Thanks for stopping though. It was great seeing you.”

Ann didn’t wait for a response. She just pulled Leslie’s arm and began guiding her up the sidewalk away from Tammy’s SUV. But the vehicle began slowly creeping forward as it followed alongside them. The two ladies seemed silly walking with a quick pace while they kept their eyes focused straight ahead. Tammy smiled at their efforts to avoid speaking with her. She kept coasting down the street next to the women as they took brisk strides. Leslie and Ann’s ears burned as they heard Tammy finally ask, “So Leslie...did you ever figure out where Ron hides his money? I’ve been dying to know.”

Leslie looked concerned as she kept walking. She called over without looking at Tammy, “Um...uh...nope. Don’t know anything about that. Sorry.” Tammy turned left onto the next intersecting street, effectively blocking Leslie and Ann from crossing the street and continuing to walk away. The two ladies stopped with looks of noticeable suspense on their face. Tammy gave a smug smile and cooly said, “Well why don’t I just make sure that you both don’t know anything about the whereabouts of MY money...”

Leslie and Ann’s eyes widened in dread. This was exactly what they were trying to avoid. They both looked at one another with concern and worry. Tammy opened her door and stepped down onto the street. She opened up the rear door and sternly said, “Enough with the pleasantries. Both of you get in. I want to know where Ron is hiding my cut of the money.”

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Leslie and Ann found themselves tied up in the third row seating of Tammy’s large SUV. Leslie was on the driver’s side and Ann was seated on the passenger’s side. Leslie’s hands had been duct taped together and were resting in her lap. Her legs were elevated so her feet were trapped in the space between the headrest and the second row seating in front of her. Leslie’s ankles had been taped together as well to keep her from being able to wiggle her feet out from the narrow space between the headrest. Ann was tied in the same way. Both women fidgeted and tried to pull their legs free from the headrests in front of them, but it did them no good.

Ann: “Ugh! Well, this isn’t good. I’m completely stuck. Can you move at all?”

Leslie: “No, I’ve tried. I can’t get this duct tape to budge. She used a lot of it. What do you think Tammy is going to do with us?”

Tammy was climbing into the second row seating in front of the women and sat on the center console between the two front seats. She interjected, “Nothing if you two cooperate and tell me what I want to know. Where is Ron hiding his money? We all know he doesn’t trust banks. Where does he keep it? Ladies...you don’t want me to ask again. Trust me.”

With that response, Tammy tugged off Leslie’s high heels one at a time. Leslie’s meaty, size 7 soles were neatly shrouded with somewhat see-through, tan nylons. Leslie crossed one foot in front of the other instinctively, especially after what she had already gone through earlier that morning. Leslie grimaced at the feeling of having her heels taken away again. She tried to sound as agreeable as she could when she said, “Oh I don’t think any of this is necessary, Tammy. We can work together. Now you know Ron. He’s not the most forthcoming. I promise you he hasn’t told us anything about a large stash of money.”

Tammy wasn’t paying the least bit of attention to Leslie. She gripped Ann’s black flats near the heels and slipped them off one at a time, revealing her dainty, size 7 soles. Ann had tan feet with lovely wrinkles across her arches, round and creamy heels devoid of much roughness, and perfectly descending toes with cute, round tips. Her nails had been painted a dark maroon color. Ann looked concerned as Tammy took away her shoes. She curled her toes down apprehensively, which wrinkled her arches as well. Ann knew it was probably a moot point, but she tried to convince Tammy to let her and Leslie go.

Ann: “Tammy, I know you think Ron would trust us with that information, but I assure you he hasn’t. We don’t know anything about what you’re talking about. This is silly. You can just let us go.”

Tammy: “Oh sweetie, it’s cute that you’re trying to protect Ron. And maybe you truly don’t know. But it wouldn’t be thorough of me if I took you at your word.”

Tammy started wiggling her sharp, perfectly manicured fingernails along Ann’s bare soles. The scratched up and down from about the bottoms of her arches to up near the base of her toes. Ann shifted her feet and scrunched her face in an uncomfortable expression. It was obvious that she didn’t like the feeling, but she thought she could just get Tammy to leave her alone if she ignored the irritating sensations. Ann grunted and scoffed a little as she wiggled in her seat. Her feet moved back and forth and crossed in front of one another, but not in a desperate, panicked way.

Ann: “Ugh...errr...can’t we talk more about this? Errr...ugh...is this really necessary?”

Tammy continued to scrunch her nails methodically over Ann’s tan little size 7’s. Her soles felt warm and remarkably soft. The balls of her feet and the padded areas under her toes were cushioned and tender. Ann couldn’t help but beam a smile now as she kept writhing in her seat. “If I were you, I would stop this before it went much further. Just tell me what I want to hear and you’ll be free to leave,” Tammy calmly explained as she skittered her nails across the pretty brunette’s soles.

Ann began to giggle every few seconds as she tried to hold on to her composure. Tammy’s demeanor was still devoid of sympathy or much emotion at all for that matter. She scratched her menacing nails in Ann’s wrinkled arches, making her hiss with silly giggles that undermined her efforts to appear un-phased. Ann tried to look away to hide her bright smile that she couldn’t seem to rid herself of at the moment. The nails stroking her feet were more troublesome than she initially anticipated.

Leslie just looked over at her best friend with concern as she watched Ann giggle and shift around from the tickling. Leslie was hoping that Ann wouldn’t be very ticklish on her feet, but that wasn’t the case. Now she felt bad that Ann was put in this position because of her own big mouth. She knew she never should have said anything about being tickled.

Without notice, Tammy quickly transitioned her fingernails over to Leslie’s slick, nyloned soles. Leslie jolted and instantly started laughing at the familiar feeling. Tammy’s talon-like fingernails glided effortlessly over Leslie’s pantyhose-covered arches and heels. The blonde captive shouted and laughed wildly. She was already worn out from being tickled earlier that morning. Tammy scratched her wicked nails up under the balls of Leslie’s feet, tormenting the meaty pads at her disposal. Leslie shook her head from side to side in desperation as she begged Tammy to stop.

Leslie: “Oh no! Hahahahaha!! Not this again! Hahahahaha!! It’s awful! Hahahahaha!! Please stop! I’ve already been tickled really bad today! Hahahahaha!! No more tickling! Hahaha!! Not my feet! Hahahahaha!! I’ll tell you anything you want to know! I promise I don’t know anything!”

Tammy: “Are you sure, Leslie? That’s an awful lot of money Ron is keeping from me. As his former wife, I’m entitled to half of it. And it would only make sense that you would be helping him protect it if he were to promise you a cut of it in return. So make this easier on yourself and tell me where it is.”

“Hahahaha!! I swear I don’t know! Hahahahaha!! Please stop!” Leslie urged Tammy as she felt her raking her fingernails down her curvy, deep arches. Leslie’s were confined in a jumble of duct tape, but she still tried to reach up and get her feet free from the headrest. This proved completely pointless and didn’t do anything to stop Tammy from pinning her toes back and scratching her fingernails along the base of Leslie’s squat little toes. Leslie howled with frantic laughter and thrashed in her seat. “Get away from there!” she cried out as she bounced her body around in the seat.

Ann looked over at her friend with a pouty, sympathetic expression. She knew this must be driving Leslie nuts, especially after the ordeal she described earlier. Ann felt terrible watching Leslie laugh like that. Tammy seemed to be indifferent to the desperate begging. She was focused on tickling the wiggling soles in front of her and nothing else.

Tammy: “This will all be over as soon as you decide to cooperate little missy. Start talking or keep laughing. The choice is yours.”

Leslie: “Hahahahaha!! I don’t want to keep laughing, but I don’t know anything!”

Tammy paid Leslie’s feet some more attention for the next few minutes and then she switched back to Ann. Leslie took deep breaths and relaxed in her seat happy to be free of Tammy’s nails. Ann saw Tammy coming back to her and said, “Aw seriously? You already tried me, remember? I’m telling you we don’t know anything. You’re wasting your time.”

Tammy: “That may be so. And if that’s the case, then too bad for you two. Bad things happen to innocent people all the time. So for now, tickle tickle tickle...”

Ann started to say something else but was cut short when she felt Tammy’s long nails wiggling across her tender soles again. Ann began giggling immediately this time. She tried to hide her embarrassing smile by bringing her hands up in front of her face and laughing quietly into them. It was a sweet sound that was building out of control as Ann squirmed more and more in her seat. Her dainty feet waved around from side to side trying to dodge the tickles as Tammy tormented her.

Leslie: “I’m so sorry, Ann. I didn’t mean to get you wrapped up in anything like this. I should have just kept my big, dumb mouth shut.”

Ann leaned forward in the seat as she dissolved into full on laughter. Her adorable, raspy laugh echoed in the confines of the SUV. She tried her best to say, “Hahahaha!! It’s okaaahayhayhay!! Hehehehe!! It’s not your fault, Leslieeeheeheehee!!” Ann fell back into the seat and tilted her head back on the seat. She closed her eyes and released a stream of helpless laughter as Tammy stroked the bottoms of her tender, vulnerable feet.

Tammy explored Ann’s soles. She scratched her nails over her light tan heels. They felt like pillows and their softness surprised Tammy. It was quite rare for a woman to have such flawless heels. Tammy trailed her fingernails up Ann’s arches, making sure to slide them along the wrinkles as her poor captive scrunched her feet in response. Tammy slid her nails along the outer edges of Ann’s feet and in her creamy insteps. But the most effective area she found was right along the center of Ann’s sensitive soles. Tammy used her nails to lightly and deliberately scratch slowly up the middle of Ann’s left foot and then her right. The horrible, drawn-out sensations caused Ann to shout laughter and twist in her seat just as Leslie had done. Tammy came to Ann’s small, yet well-defined toes. She wiggled her nails between them in each gap as Ann frantically giggled and shifted her feet about. Then Tammy playfully flicked her nails along the undersides of them and down the base of Ann’s tootsies.

Ann: “Hahahahaha!! What’s your deal?! Hahahaha!! Why are you still doing this to us?! Hahahahahaha!! We told you already we don’t know anything! Hahahaha!! Let us go!”

Tammy: “I’ll let you go when I find out what I want to know. And if you don’t want to tell me just yet, then prepare for me to keep tickling your feet.”

Ann’s cute, raspy laughter continued as she was powerless to stop Tammy. The blonde captor was emotionless as she dragged her terrible nails along Ann’s beautiful, bare soles. She kept the tickling up for another few minutes until she moved back to Leslie.

Leslie felt like she had just calmed down from the last bout of tickling when she saw Tammy stop bothering Ann and look at her. Disappointment washed over Leslie as she slumped with an audible “Aaawwww...” This time Tammy wrapped her left arm around Leslie’s ankles. Her feet were already pretty much trapped by the headrest, but Tammy’s extra constriction further added to Leslie’s complete immobility. She could bare even wiggle her feet now. Leslie anxiously curled and flexed her nylon-covered toes as she waited for her next turn.

“I believe you mentioned something about ‘This Little Piggy’ earlier?” Tammy asked slyly as she took hold of Leslie’s plump big toe with her thumb and index finger. Leslie gasped and called out in a panic, “No, Tammy! Please, you don’t have to bother with that. It’s a silly kids rhyme anyway. Come on, let’s be adults about thiHIHIHISSSSS AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Leslie exploded into hysterics as Tammy began wiggling her big toe and singing, “Now this little piggy went to market. Oh yes it did, didn’t it, Leslie?” Leslie shook her head from side to side and laughed so hard her whole body shook. “Oh and this little piggy stayed home. Poor little piggy,” Tammy chanted as she wiggled the next toe. Leslie screamed and then fell back into hard laughter.

Ann could only watch with dread as she witnessed Leslie losing her mind over a game of “This Little Piggy”. She was completely speechless. Ann had no idea that it could tickle that much. “Wow, that looks awful. Leslie is really losing it. Nobody’s played that game with my toes since I was a little girl, but I hope Tammy doesn’t try that with me,” Ann thought to herself.

“This little piggy had roast beef. Oh yes it did. So much roast beef,” Tammy taunted as she gave Leslie’s toe a firm jiggle. Leslie was beside herself in the seat. Laughter spilled out of her as she desperately tried kicking her feet loose. Tammy held her tight and pinched her next toe. “And this poor little piggy had none. Oh no, none whatsoever. Poor little piggy,” Tammy said as she cruelly rubbed Leslie’s toe around between her fingers through her tan pantyhose. Leslie screamed and slipped back into cackling, forced laughter. “Oh and this last, poor little piggy is about to squeal. Ready for it to squeal, Leslie?” Tammy asked as she took hold of it with a firm pinch.

Leslie was crying through her laughter as she said in a panic, “NO!! NO, PLEASE!! DON’T KEEP SAYING THAT STUPID RHYME!! NO, DON’T!! DON’T MAKE IT SQUEAL!!” But her begging didn’t sway Tammy. She rolled the pinky toe between her fingers and finished saying, “And this last one cried ‘Wee Wee Wee!’ All. The. Way. Home.” Leslie threw her head back with a new gale of unbridled laughter. Her pantyhosed feet trembled in Tammy’s grasp as she struggled with the overwhelming sensations.

Tammy left Leslie a wreck in the seat and went over now to Ann. Ann bit her lower lip with a fearful expression under the scrutiny of such a cold, domineering woman. She was dreading to know if Tammy was going to subject her to the same silly children’s game as she done to Leslie. Her worst fear was realized when Tammy asked her, “Why don’t we find out if your little piggies squeal?” Ann stammered through any reason she could think of for Tammy not to play “This Little Piggy” with her toes, but nothing deterred Tammy from encircling Ann’s ankles and gripping her big toe with her fingers.

Ann: “Aw come on! You can’t be serious with this stupid game, can you?! Look, you don’t have to do this to me! If I knew anything, I would have gladly told you by now!”

“Maybe your piggies will talk to me. This big piggy here went to market. Oh yes it did,” Tammy sang as she started playfully wiggling Ann’s big toe around between her fingers. She gave it a good, strong wiggle and made Ann contort her face uneasily as laughter began forcing its way out. The trickle soon broke down into a rush of reluctant laughter as Ann threw her head back against the seat. Tammy kept playing with her big toe and gave it a few flicks along the bottom with her thumbnail. Ann’s raspy, hearty laughter was once again being forced out as Tammy played with her toes.

“Oh and this little adorable piggy stayed home. It didn’t feel like going out. It just wanted to stay home and be wiggled, didn’t it?” Tammy teased as she playfully rolled the tip of the second toe between her fingers. Ann was too embarrassed. She brought her bound hands up in front of her face as her body shook with laughter. Ann couldn’t believe that she was laughing so much from a dumb children’s rhyme that she wanted to hide her face from the others.

Tammy kept playing with her toes though, even if she hated being forced to laugh from it. “Oh and this next little piggy had roast beef. So much that the piggy got nice and fat from it,” Tammy commented as she rolled Ann’s adorable, bare toe around. Ann couldn’t stop laughing as she covered her face with her arms and hands. She just wanted this all to stop. It felt so demeaning to her.

“Oh and this poor, hungry piggy had none. It missed out. I better cheer it up,” Tammy taunted as she squeezed the next toe in line and gave it a good wiggle. Ann brought her hands down into her lap again and let out wild laughter as she shook her head back and forth. Her hearty, raspy laugh seemed to be going strong as Tammy rolled her small, tan tootsie around between her fingers.

“Oh and we wouldn’t want to forget about this little piggy. Because THIS little piggy is about to squeal for me. Isn’t that right?” Tammy asked as she trapped Ann’s pinky toe in her grip. Ann called out in a tone that conveyed she was seriously getting fed up with the tickling, “Please stop!! This is ridiculous!! You can’t do this to us!! Leave my toes alone and let us both out of your car!!”

Tammy ignored her and began jiggling Ann’s pinky toe. She sang, “And this little, tiny piggy cried its little heart out. It squealed ‘Wee! Wee! Wee!’ as it went back home.” Ann once again melted into sheer hysterics. Her feet shook and jerked as she tried to break free from Tammy’s armlock.

Tammy finally let go and looked at both of the tired women trapped in her SUV. She didn’t waste a moment though. Tammy asked them, “Now...who wants me to do their other foot?”

Leslie’s eyes got huge and her jaw dropped a little. She desperately replied, “Wait, what?! Tammy listen...that isn’t necessary. We’ve been completely honest with you from the start. I think you’ve had your fun with us and now it’s time to let us go.”

Ann let out a sigh of disbelief and added, “Yeah Tammy, like we already said, if we knew anything we would have told you by now. Don’t you think that playing ‘This Little Piggy’ with our feet is a little...childish? Especially for a respectable woman such as yourself. I mean you’ve probably got plenty of other things you need to be doing right now.”

Tammy smiled amusedly and answered, “Nonsense. You both have a whole set of toes I haven’t played with. And I have plenty of time, ladies...”

Leslie and Ann both erupted into laughter as Tammy began playing “This Little Piggy” with both of their feet. And even though they were losing their minds and shouting uncontrollably, nobody would have guessed there were two bound women being tickled mercilessly inside the SUV as it sat parked in an empty parking lot. Leslie and Ann could laugh and scream and call for help all they wanted. Nobody walking by would ever hear their muted noises from within the car as Tammy tickled their poor, defenseless feet for hours.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Absolutely wonderful! I cant wait to see who will join them! Hope to see some upperbody tickles soon (especially Belly/bellybutton tickles!!!) I hope this story gets many many parts!!! Love this soooooo much!!!!!!!!

These are fantastic! And I’m so thrilled to see someone else that seems to enjoy “This Little Piggy” as much as I do :) These are really making me want to write a set of stories based on The Good Place!

Great story. Make me fantasize about Ann having to give a tickle footjob and Leslie agreeing to lick her feet clean after to save “beautiful, sweet Ann’s beautiful, sweet feet” from future torture.

Great story. Make me fantasize about Ann having to give a tickle footjob and Leslie agreeing to lick her feet clean after to save “beautiful, sweet Ann’s beautiful, sweet feet” from future torture.

Although I’m pretty open to writing about very adult content, I’m trying to keep this story PG to help keep the vibe of the actual show. I want it to come off more silly and lighthearted. Still hope everyone enjoys it though.

I love the tone of this story. The silliness of it while still having some great tickle action really does the show justice. I am so curious to see where it goes. This is a great series.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back