• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the age of folks you like to see tickled?

What's the age of folks you like to see tickled?

• 18 to 24

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • 25 to 30

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • 31 to 35

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • 36 to 40

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 41 to 45

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • 45 to 50

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • 51 to 55

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • 55+

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Age isn't a factor. It depends on the person.

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • I've been around a while and I go through phases.

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

TamiraK

TMF Poster
Hi,

Another quick poll, asked out of curiosity: What's the age of folks you like to see tickled? I'm coming at this from a story-writing perspective.

If you have any further thoughts, I'd be interested to read them!

Tamira :)

i like millenial age. the age of creativity in digital platform in form of infuencer, vlogger, content creator and social media.

Some of my favorite stories have women from young to old being tickled at the same time, tbh. All ages 25+ are sexy to me.

Does this belong with stories?

From my perspective, yes.

I ask the question as a writer who wants to give story readers on this forum what they want and for the benefit of myself and other writers who may gain something from the responses that the question brings. For example, from the results so far, we can see that we would please most people by featuring characters in the 25 to 30 age range and that if we involve characters who are 55+ then we are entering a more niche area.

Many people on this forum have specific tastes and only visit particular sections, therefore I don't believe it would benefit the writers by asking the question elsewhere as it's the story readers on this forum from whom it is most important to get responses.

Age difference is part of a domination aspect of tickling to me, with that said i always enjoy MILF aged women 30-50 tickling/domming young women in their 20s

Your age brackets are not large enough. You should have a beginning and an end age. For me it would be 20 to 45.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back