• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a preferred ler/lee age dynamic?

Do you have a preferred ler/lee age dynamic?

• Older 'ler / Younger (18+) 'lee

Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Younger (18+) 'ler / Older 'lee

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • I prefer 'ler & 'lee to be about the same age

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • I don't have a preference on this subject

Votes: 20 17.2%

• Total voters

TamiraK

TMF Poster
Hiya,

Just one more writing-related poll for now –*Do you have a preferred ler/lee age dynamic?

I obviously only refer to adults aged 18 and over.

As usual, if you have anything to contribute on this subject that I've missed, it would be great to read it!

Best,

Tamira :)

younger ler and older lee is my vote - i know people imagine usual scenario of a guy tickling milf, but i feel like young girl humbling older guy who could be her dad is unexplored and underrated

younger ler and older lee is my vote - i know people imagine usual scenario of a guy tickling milf, but i feel like young girl humbling older guy who could be her dad is unexplored and underrated

I’m the opposite, I prefer an older ler and a younger lee

I voted for no preference. I have enjoyed all kinds of different scenarios!

But at the same time, I really must echo this sentiment:

i feel like young girl humbling older guy who could be her dad is unexplored and underrated

I love videos of a Younger (18+) (18-25 sort of age I suppose) 'ler tickling an older (40s-early 50s) 'lee. The younger 'ler always seems to have a lot of fun tickling and teasing in videos with this scenario, taking a MILF's composure away. I think the older 'lee can get more stirred up and irritated at times as well - being tickled and teased by a younger 'ler.

I'm with the majority here. Younger ler, either male or female, having a MILF at their mercy, is the hottest. If they exploit the dynamic with infantilizing verbal taunting and make the poor woman squeal like a little girl, that's even better.

Couldn't agree more. I tend to prefer older lee(s) and younger ler(s), but it would definitely be nice to see more older male lees. Even if they were just being tickled along with the typical older female lees

I love videos of a Younger (18+) (18-25 sort of age I suppose) 'ler tickling an older (40s-early 50s) 'lee. The younger 'ler always seems to have a lot of fun tickling and teasing in videos with this scenario, taking a MILF's composure away. I think the older 'lee can get more stirred up and irritated at times as well - being tickled and teased by a younger 'ler.

That is my preference as well. Do you have any favorite clips? I have found few clips for sale with younger lers and older lees.

That is my preference as well. Do you have any favorite clips? I have found few clips for sale with younger lers and older lees.

French Tickling has some really good ones -

"Ticklish Surprise For Indra With The Visit Of Adelie".

"Ocelia & The Tickler Push Olivia To Insanity In The Stocks".

"Lydia Is Absolutely Merciless With Her Super Ticklish Mother".

"BGTPRODS Team Tickles Veronique On The Bed To Exhaustion" & "Natasza From BGTPRODS Tickles Veronique In The Pool". - Tickler Natasza is 18 and Veronique is 40.

UK Tickling -

"Cherry's Step-Mother Mummified & Tickled In The Stocks!" is ok.

Tickle Abuse -

"MILF Samantha Tagteamed" (ticklers are Brooke & Thresa)

"MILF Janet"

"MILF Samantha Feet" (Tickler is Brooke)

CZECH Tickling Submission -

"Ticklish Feet By MILF Corazon" & "Extremely Ticklish BBW Amazon Alex".

Although, I'm not sure how old Jane, Alex, and Caroline are. Jane might not be much younger then MILF Carazon and Caroline might not be much younger then Amazon Alex.

I've voted for young ler tickling older lee, irrespectively of male or female. I'm into all kind of tickling, but more ler is younger, more humiliation is on the dish. When a young female friend or a daughter is tickling a mature person, the latter is more embarassed and would rather give up, I guess. It's so exciting that I'm always stunned reading stories or watching comics with such plots.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back