• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled by a gosth

the_unicorn

Hello, trying a post, well this is about a girl trying to act like a ghost is tickling her while she is sad on the phone, finally she said "not in the foot". Is in spanish by the way. Maybe she can improve, she is trying

youtu. be/ZqkrEJbdsbQ?t=193

Last edited:
A gothic ghost is the most likely scenario.

But if the OP is using the same predictive text that I struggle with, it could also have been a goose.

yeah probably predictive text is the worst, but there is a facebook page where the help creating short films, maybe i can give them some ideas xD in spanish... i need to meet some actors. Somebody is good actress?

yeah probably predictive text is the worst, but there is a facebook page where the help creating short films, maybe i can give them some ideas xD in spanish... i need to meet some actors. Somebody is good actress?

I am sending you a DM

That's a great clip, she does an excellent job faking an extended tickle, getting tickled while she's on the phone, going from flinching to full-blown ticklish laughter, etc etc. There have been a few clips like this ("Asshole Ghost" is another), but this one is the best.

Thanks for sharing it, Unicorn! You've been a member since 2005, and this was your first post: great job! (ps: who gives a fuck about how you spelled "ghost", it's the clip that matters, and the clip is good.)

Thanks The Internet, i'm trying to be more active, i speak spanish by the way :) i also speak english well but i just wrote too fast xD

Thanks The Internet, i'm trying to be more active, i speak spanish by the way :) i also speak english well but i just wrote too fast xD

Spanish is the loving tongue :)

By the way, what else does she say? She's talking on the phone and the ghost starts to tickle her a bit....she says quite a lot before she says "Not on my foot".

Once again, great clip, thanks for coming out of the shadows to share it with us. Gracias, amigo! :thumbsup:

It's quite interesting to watch actually - the reactions of someone being tickled, while the tickler is invisible. Thanks for sharing the clip

TTG

That's a great clip, she does an excellent job faking an extended tickle, getting tickled while she's on the phone, going from flinching to full-blown ticklish laughter, etc etc. There have been a few clips like this ("Asshole Ghost" is another), but this one is the best.

Thanks for sharing it, Unicorn! You've been a member since 2005, and this was your first post: great job! (ps: who gives a fuck about how you spelled "ghost", it's the clip that matters, and the clip is good.)

The video you mentioned was fun, what others do you know of that fit this style?

well, she is talking on the phone with her sister about her boyfriend Chuck and her sister just told about a car accident, she is supposed to be sad and trying to confort her sister but you know when somebody is tickling you that's imposible :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back