• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Find my membership using google photos

darrenn

Is it possible for people to find my membership here using google photos where they can search for face recognition on the web and see that I´m a member here?

I doubt that you could find people on photos across the web via face recognition (as of 2020). Keep in mind though that one doesn't need to logged in to see pictures in public albums on TMF, making them potentially accessible to search engines. This means that if some of the the same photos can also be found elsewhere on the web, you run some risk of those being matched.

If you add photos to an album on your profile you havevthe option for that album to be visible only to your TMF contacts. Or so I believe.

Why don't you upload a pic that's not you and do a reverse image search and see? Or try doing that on someone else's album.

Tbh it's prolly more likely they'll find you through your username, but again they'd have to know it to search for it. Honestly, I don't think vanilla people really think about fetish folk, especially tickle fetishists.

I guess it's theoretically possible if you're using photos you've made public on other platforms? I'd assume you're pretty safe if the only pics you post here aren't out there elsewhere.

To be safe you can set your albums to members or friends only.

Internet privacy is not a thing.

That really needs to sink in for everybody here, because many of us came up pre-internet and have varying degrees of understanding about privacy, security, anonymity, and the nature of this magnificent and terrifying tool.

Hear me when I say that if a part of you ever touches the internet and someone is dedicated and/or funded well enough, they. Can. Find. It.

The good news is, you can make your information a "hard target" so that your average person runs out of time/resources to track you down. Here are some quick tips:

1. Never, ever cross-pollinate your alias material with your majority material. Example: Don't use the same photo on TMF, Fetlife, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Even if you put new filters on it. Even if you flip or crop it.

2. Create a new email address and a Voice Over Internet Protocol phone number (like a free Google Voice number). Use those two things - and only those two things - to register and create all of your alias accounts. Never, ever, ever use the same email and phone number for both alias and majority information. Never call or email from your majority accounts to your alias accounts.

3. Databases are only as secure as the servers and security protocols they use. In 2017, MyFreeCams left a backdoor open that leaked the real names, addresses, and phone numbers of every cam model on the site. In 2014, the Office of Personnel Management was hacked and leaked untold numbers of personnel files from government employees. Moral to the story: do not engage in online behavior that would be catastrophic if exposed, and do not rely on Friends Only settings or "super sturdy encryption" to protect your nudes and tickle-sexting.

If anyone wants a more nuanced discussion on this, you are welcome to DM me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back