• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting thing I've seen on here

Ita24

TMF Regular
It seems a lot of you are into tickling with clothes on, or at least something thin because it enhances the sensation apparently. I'm a little surprised by that.

I'm not hardcore like some of this community. I'm not at all into torture, humiliation, non-consent etc. I'm pretty gentle when it comes to this stuff. It's also a major turn on for me. So as clothes are removed, it just enhances those feelings. Also, being naked allows all areas to be available to be tickled. I also think it's fun to be with a woman who get a kick out of witnessing firsthand how quickly tickling causes arousal haha.

there's something about hands moving around under the clothes that is kind of fun. it's like you think the clothes are going to save you or some shit, but that false sense of security just sets you up for the tickling to feel even worse. sneaking up a shirtsleeve to get at an armpit is probably a good / bad example of this.

I would have to agree with both of you. Something about knowing your clothes are eventually going to be systematically taken off heighten's the experience. I also agree that having putting their hands up underneath a loose t-shirt tickling underneath is fun too! Fun little games that can be played :)

there's something about hands moving around under the clothes that is kind of fun. it's like you think the clothes are going to save you or some shit, but that false sense of security just sets you up for the tickling to feel even worse. sneaking up a shirtsleeve to get at an armpit is probably a good / bad example of this.

Deleted cause high school age girls.

Last edited:
If we're talking general session, I'm all for fully clothed tickling in maybe a thin or skimpy outfit (for the lee). If I'm dealing with my significant other, take it all off!! If I don't have that level of intimacy with a play partner, them being naked would make things awkward

Yes -- being tickled through my clothes is torturous enough already, but then if her hand slips inside my shirt it drives me around the bend. I have a palpable sense of the urgent way my muscles contract and my body twists when that happens. And scribbling fingertips inside your shirt for a sustained period just kicks the whole thing into another register of intolerability -- almost like the tickling is coming from inside you.

If we're talking general session, I'm all for fully clothed tickling in maybe a thin or skimpy outfit (for the lee). If I'm dealing with my significant other, take it all off!! If I don't have that level of intimacy with a play partner, them being naked would make things awkward

Oh, if it wasn't clear, that's what I meant. Tickling is very intimate to me, so anytime I talk about it, I'm referring to it with a romantic partner. I'd feel way too awkward for clothes to be coming off with just someone random lol

I like both for different reasons. I’ve found that clothes on is good for deeper digging in if you have long nails (otherwise it can hurt). Also some lighter fabric clothing is good because it can cause a feathery tickling sensation but with the pressure and dexterity of fingers.
Bare skin tickling is good for lighter tickles and lickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back