• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Contest - Who is behind the Curtain? (TMF version)

So, it seems that Meghan Markle will take the hot seat... Should I bang the gavel? Or can you guys convince other members to give more names? The contest will run until early October. ;)

"Bang the Gavel!"

Meghan Markle. "Her Royal Highness" must suffer.....ROYALLY, LOL! No smiling or stiff upper lip in the chair, ONLY THE PANIC OF SUSTAINED & SEVERE TICKLE TORTURE! Muahahaha!

By my calculation, now there is a draw between Meghan Markle and Maisie Williams...

Should be "No contest"

C'mon people. I'm not hating in Maisie, but she looks like a moppet or an elf. Only 23, but looks YOUNGER! Who really wants to see a "little girl" in the chair, compared to a WOMAN "of privilege," like Her Royal Highness Meghan? It would be such FIENDISH FUN to knock Meghan down many pegs by replacing her pedestal with "The Chair!" Muahahaha! VOTE MEGHAN MARKLE

C'mon people. I'm not hating in Maisie, but she looks like a moppet or an elf. Only 23, but looks YOUNGER! Who really wants to see a "little girl" in the chair, compared to a WOMAN "of privilege," like Her Royal Highness Meghan? It would be such FIENDISH FUN to knock Meghan down many pegs by replacing her pedestal with "The Chair!" Muahahaha! VOTE MEGHAN MARKLE

This. 100%

Maisie Williams is adorable cute though. But Markle is the perfect combination of beautiful and sexy so im gonna go with Markle

Maisie Vs Markle

Sure, Maisie is "adorable cute." And because of that, it's also fair to say that she CAN VISUALLY come across as a teenager, which is concerning for our purposes here. With Meghan Markle, she's an elegant WOMAN, and with as much as she's been in zeitgeist past 3 years, she'd be a great candidate to be "HUMBLED" in The Chair. Thanks for your vote.

"Choose the person I want, and if you don't, I'm going to imply that another choice is spurred on by latent pedophilia."

COOL STORY BRAH TELL IT AGAIN!!! >=)

Nah it's cuz she looks 10. No one mentioned pedophilia. That thought came from you.

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing wrong or concerning at all with Maisie Williams name being on this list. Y'all need to chill with the underage thing. She looks young, sure. But not so young that it would entail being listed as a pedophile. I have seen pictures of her where she has a very aged, matured look about her. (She does kinda look like an elf, lol)

But yeah. And anyone who has ever seen a child around the age of 10, will tell you 100% Maisie does not at all look like she's 10 years old.

I'd pay good money any day of the week to see Maisie get tickled, and if the opportunity presented itself, with her consent, I would even go as far as tickling her myself.

I was just stating my preferences. I thought that was the point of the thread.

"Choose the person I want, and if you don't, I'm going to imply that another choice is spurred on by latent pedophilia."

COOL STORY BRAH TELL IT AGAIN!!! >=)

On second thought, you're absolutely right. How ridiculous of me!! But after you win, just remember to let Maisie out of The Chair every morning, so she can make it to algebra class on time.

I was just stating my preferences. I thought that was the point of the thread.

"Preferences." Right on! 👍 Of course, the whole thing is "eye of the beholder." Between Maisie & Markle, it's easily no contest for VARIOUS REASONS, but that's MERELY MY OPINION. The Maisie fans may well win the day. Certainly wouldn't be a shock. If so, good for them. Maisie wouldn't even make my top 500, but whatever. It's a matter of taste.....& VOTES.

There's absolutely nothing wrong or concerning at all with Maisie Williams name being on this list. Y'all need to chill with the underage thing. She looks young, sure. But not so young that it would entail being listed as a pedophile. I have seen pictures of her where she has a very aged, matured look about her. (She does kinda look like an elf, lol)

But yeah. And anyone who has ever seen a child around the age of 10, will tell you 100% Maisie does not at all look like she's 10 years old.

I'd pay good money any day of the week to see Maisie get tickled, and if the opportunity presented itself, with her consent, I would even go as far as tickling her myself.

Agreed. She doesn't look like a 10-year old child. She RESEMBLES more of a petite 15-year old teen. Just keeping it real. Some people might say I'm keeping it real dumb, others might say real honest. But that's what makes it a horserace.

Oh yeah. Hands down Markle is much more attractive. No contest. Im not judging anyone or yelling at anyone for their preferences. Just saying the Maisie age thing is irrelevant.

My choice is still Markle :)

My bad. I was using 10 as a hyperbole to indicate she looked young. I know things get taken 175% literal on here so I should have been more scientifically accurate in my age assessment. It's unsurprising that those wanting to see Maisie in this situation would lock onto the number 10 vs the subject of the thread.

My bad. I was using 10 as a hyperbole to indicate she looked young. I know things get taken 175% literal on here so I should have been more scientifically accurate in my age assessment. It's unsurprising that those wanting to see Maisie in this situation would lock onto the number 10 vs the subject of the thread.

Pull yourself off the cross of hyperbole.

Pull yourself off the cross of hyperbole.

Die mad about it.

For real though, didn't a bunch of people express being uncomfortable watching her sex scene in GoT? Doesn't seem like it's that uncommon to perceive her as looking child-like.

In my opinion, Meghan looks like a beautiful grown woman.

As an aside, if there are more threads like this, maybe a poll can be attached? I'm not 100% how to do that tho lol

Maisie Vs Markle

Die mad about it.

For real though, didn't a bunch of people express being uncomfortable watching her sex scene in GoT? Doesn't seem like it's that uncommon to perceive her as looking child-like.

In my opinion, Meghan looks like a beautiful grown woman.

As an aside, if there are more threads like this, maybe a poll can be attached? I'm not 100% how to do that tho lol

Sincere kudos to you. You summarized things in excellent fashion. 👍

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back