• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All My Children (M/F foot tickling best quality?)

What a great scene. Thanks for posting ...

Here's a link to download: mediafire.com/file/ey23x4arze7y6qf/6-18-10-+Jake+and+Amanda.mp4/file

I posted a link to the whole video, but I thought that would be better to reduce it ...

Here's a clip of the tickling part: mediafire.com/file/03x5zgywcouq6hj/6-18-10-+Jake+and+Amanda+(Chrishell+Stause)_Trim.mp4/file

Wow! That was great! She’s either very ticklish or she should win a Daytime Emmy!

Thanks for gifting this to the Community!

"She" is Chrishell Stause . . . of "Selling Sunset" fame (it's a Netflix show) and one of the celebs on this year's Dancing With The Stars -- which means her Instagram should have lots of snaps of her aching tootsies.

Like this . . .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCqpdcHha9/

Wow! That was great! She’s either very ticklish or she should win a Daytime Emmy!

Thanks for gifting this to the Community!

She appears to be genuinely ticklish.

Thanks to the Tickling Gods, we can be sure that she's ticklish!

In that thread: ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?184744-Crishell-Stause-(Amanda-from-All-My-Children)&highlight=Chrishell

TklWolf posted great news:

"In the new (09/07/2010) issue of Soap Opers Digest, the actress discusses the scene.

Unhappy Feet
When All My Children's Jake and Amanda got their Honeymoon loving on and Jake administered some amorous attention to his wife's feet, it was torture for Chrishell Stause (Amanda), " I seriously had to act in that scene," she groans, "because I am so ticklish and I absolutely hate having my feet played with, especially. Hate it! I think it turned out cute, but I was like, 'Really? This is what I have to do?' Amanda was having a great time, but Chrishell was most definately not! I was basically just trying not to kick Ricky (Paul Goldin, Jake) in the face out of instinct!"

So, we can assure that she's really ticklish! In fact, she was trying to stay calm during that tickle moment. I love that woman ...

Thank you so much for posting this!! I love her so much. I'm hoping she may get tickled this season on DWTS cause it has happened before!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back