• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather Feather ASMR

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been having trouble sleeping for the past month, causing me to not feel much like doing much of the day.

I'm writing this to ask if any of you know what happened to Heather Feather ASMR? She wasn't uploading for about two years there, but, if I remember right, she had some kind of surgery.

After she came back, she uploaded 2 or 3 videos, then left again.

I have heard rumors ranging from retirement to the more morbid, death.

I don't know much about Youtubers, but I am good with internet researching. Did some quick checking around for ya, and from what I can see the last trail of her being anywhere on the internet was back at the end of May (a Twitter entry). Since then, no trace as far as I can see.

I don't know much about Youtubers, but I am good with internet researching. Did some quick checking around for ya, and from what I can see the last trail of her being anywhere on the internet was back at the end of May (a Twitter entry). Since then, no trace as far as I can see.

I also did some research before posting. That's where those rumors came from.

I'm sure a lot of people miss her. I think she was the one that brought ASMR to YouTube.

I discovered ASMR about 3 years ago on YT and kind of enjoy looking at it sometimes before going to bed. It's really relaxing. I hope those rumors arn't true....she looked so young.

I discovered ASMR about 3 years ago on YT and kind of enjoy looking at it sometimes before going to bed. It's really relaxing. I hope those rumors arn't true....she looked so young.

Same here. I first discovered ASMR about 5 or 6 years ago. I was going through a lot of stress at that time and had did a internet search for ways to get rid of stress, and it turned up a few ASMR vids.

According to Famous Birthdays, she is\would be 35. I think. It's been awhile since I looked.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back