• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18 YEARS OLD ESTELLE HATES BEING TICKLED AND SHE'LL NEVER RETURN : FREE SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

18 YEARS OLD ESTELLE HATES BEING
TICKLED AND SHE'LL NEVER RETURN!

Yuna introduced us her half-sister Estelle a few time ago for a fun experience but the poor beauty discovered
that tickling can be more intensive than she imagined.

The 18 years old girl is so ticklish everywhere that is was a real torture for her and she didn't accepted to be
tickled anymore after this incredible scene so this is the only session we made with her.
She enjoyed the experience but she explained us that she were unable to stand to be tickled anymore but this
scene in the stocks is a absolutely epic.

Estelle is strongly immobilized and mercilessly tickled from head to toes by Yuna who gave her the punishment of her life.
The helpless beauty becomes totally insane and she really suffers the tickles on her deathly ticklish body.
Every inch of her skin is ultra sensitive and believe us her bare feet are a miracle for every ticklers in the world.
Yuna is merciless and she doesn't realize that her tickles are really really too much for her half-sister who really
endures the worst moment of her life.
Some girls are too ticklish for long sessions and Estelle is one of them.
We made only one clip with her but what a session!

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• EstelleYuna01.jpg
    EstelleYuna01.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 499
  • EstelleYuna02.jpg
    EstelleYuna02.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 698
  • EstelleYuna03.jpg
    EstelleYuna03.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 620
  • EstelleYuna04.jpg
    EstelleYuna04.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 646
  • EstelleStocksFree.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,001
i say so to they sure look tasty to nibble suck lick beween toes wish estelle would get tickled again lol ha.

Excellent Ft,
Shame she couldn't handle more than one clip.
Sorry to ask but is there any chance that Loue or Aurelia might come back some time soon. Their topless and naked series were great.

Excellent Ft,
Shame she couldn't handle more than one clip.
Sorry to ask but is there any chance that Loue or Aurelia might come back some time soon. Their topless and naked series were great.

Yes I have plans with Aurelia in september, I am still in contact with Loue but I don't know when I will see her :)

Yes I have plans with Aurelia in september, I am still in contact with Loue but I don't know when I will see her :)

any chance to see Annick and daughter back? Or another mother/daughter in the future?:)

Cool for Aurelia, good model... Seeing her tickle by a younger tickler like Ella wold be awesome hehe

any chance to see Annick and daughter back? Or another mother/daughter in the future?:)

Cool for Aurelia, good model... Seeing her tickle by a younger tickler like Ella wold be awesome hehe

I have no contact anymore with Annick & Lydia

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back