• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She said she’s not ticklish.....

Toesheldback

TMF Master
A few months ago, my wife and I were three-way texting one of our very close (and vanilla) female friends. She’s in her early 30s and very fit, as her hobbies are very labor-intensive. She’s in work boots a lot.

The night before, my wife and I were wrestling, which she likes to do because she enjoys to fight like a banshee, no holds barred. My goal is to overpower her and tickle her (she’s ticklish!) and her goal is to hit, bite, etc. in any way possible. I always come out the worst for wear after these (bite marks, bruises). We are both pretty fit and I outweigh her by 50 pounds, but she likes to test herself to see if she would be able to get an attacker off of her (she would!) Anyways, back to the point of this tale..

So my wife was bragging to her friend over this group text that she bruised me up because I was trying to tickle her. Our friend volunteered, “my feet are calloused. I’m not ticklish at all”.

I greeted this with skepticism. “Everyone says that so they won’t get tickled”. Our friend insisted that she wasn’t. I personally love it when a woman says she’s not ticklish. “We might have to put you to the test!” I texted. “Go for it!!” was her response.

A few weeks later, my wife and our friend went for a weekend getaway at a cabin in the mountains. Upon her return, my wife said, “by the way, I saw her feet, and her soles aren’t calloused at all. They’re soft as a baby’s bottom. Must be the thick socks and work boots”.

So in two weeks, all three of us are going away for the weekend (get out of this damn heat!) and the anticipation is killing me. I’m trying not to think about it - I’ve found that when you build something up in your head, it rarely is as great as you imagined.

These next two weeks are gonna crawl by. I’ll update y’all after!

A few months ago, my wife and I were three-way texting one of our very close (and vanilla) female friends. She’s in her early 30s and very fit, as her hobbies are very labor-intensive. She’s in work boots a lot.

The night before, my wife and I were wrestling, which she likes to do because she enjoys to fight like a banshee, no holds barred. My goal is to overpower her and tickle her (she’s ticklish!) and her goal is to hit, bite, etc. in any way possible. I always come out the worst for wear after these (bite marks, bruises). We are both pretty fit and I outweigh her by 50 pounds, but she likes to test herself to see if she would be able to get an attacker off of her (she would!) Anyways, back to the point of this tale..

So my wife was bragging to her friend over this group text that she bruised me up because I was trying to tickle her. Our friend volunteered, “my feet are calloused. I’m not ticklish at all”.

I greeted this with skepticism. “Everyone says that so they won’t get tickled”. Our friend insisted that she wasn’t. I personally love it when a woman says she’s not ticklish. “We might have to put you to the test!” I texted. “Go for it!!” was her response.

A few weeks later, my wife and our friend went for a weekend getaway at a cabin in the mountains. Upon her return, my wife said, “by the way, I saw her feet, and her soles aren’t calloused at all. They’re soft as a baby’s bottom. Must be the thick socks and work boots”.

So in two weeks, all three of us are going away for the weekend (get out of this damn heat!) and the anticipation is killing me. I’m trying not to think about it - I’ve found that when you build something up in your head, it rarely is as great as you imagined.

These next two weeks are gonna crawl by. I’ll update y’all after!

Wow, I really hope it all works out and you get your hands on her feet to see if they are ticklish.

I love to tease women about how ticklish their feet are, even more so when they join in the teasing!

Keep us posted. Try to take a pic or two of her feet &#55357;&#56846;

I am more then a little curious to hear how this turned out. Did you ever get a chance to try?

I am more then a little curious to hear how this turned out. Did you ever get a chance to try?

I did ask him about this and he replied that:

No, she bailed on us. Her soles definitely need some exploration. She hates feet, which makes it even more fun. Is that weird? Also, her feet aren’t bad looking at all. Nor is the rest of her.

I then said Well she did tell you to go ahead and try, so you need to still go ahead and try lol.

Then he replied:
Trust me, Wesker. I am super eager. She’s coming over Halloween night to hang, and I’m sure will be wearing Chucks like always. Just... have... to... get... them... off.

So there you have it, it is still an ongoing investigation lol.

So, it was a pretty fun evening, in more ways than just tickling! Had a few social-distancing friends over, nice fire in the fire pit I dragged outside. Wheeled the kegerator outside and a few parents grabbed a beer. But, onto the tickle...

My wife’s friend showed up in flip flops for the first time I’ve ever seen her in them. Toes not polished (but whose are in the pandemic?) She had mentioned she hates feet, including her own, but they looked great.

Anyway, we were all sitting round the fire chatting, and I went inside to grab some more candy, and came out and she was standing but had her knee on her chair, facing away from me, her flip flop on the ground. I had no choice but to give her a nice quick swipe. She yelped and yanked her foot away.

Wife witnessed it. “I thought you said you weren’t ticklish!” She said.

“Well, I have to prepare for it!!!”, she whined.

Wife: “Well, prepare, woman!”

Our friend giggled, and that was the extent of it, but we have a trip planned with her for 3 nights, so there might be some shenanigans happening then.

Wife is also having a birthday girls trip at our cabin this weekend with I think 4 or 5 girls that work at our local pub. I know for sure Twister and vodka is on the menu. I’ll let you know if there is anything going on that is germane to this website.

Oooh, well your wife did say Prepare so you never know what may occur then.

In any case you have two possible opportunities coming up. One thing is for sure, she is definately ticklish. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back