• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Anomaly Files #1-10

Darthfluffy

This is a tiny SCP style series I experimented with on my tumblr. After finishing a set of ten I decided to post them here for you all to enjoy. I plan to write more and hopefully will improve my writing as I go. (The formatting will be off the mark a bit so I'll link the master post here: https://mynachopaper.tumblr.com/post/627582724158406656/master-post )

Tickle Anomaly Files #1
Codename: Happy Tree

Subject: A large willow tree found in Oakland county forest.

Local reports had been investigating the sounds of laughter and screaming within the forest. At first thought to be wily teenagers only later to have found a 23 year old female being suspended and tickled by the branches and leaves of the subject.

Her shoes had been torn off and her shirt pulled up, multiple vines snaking over her sensitive stomach and flicking inside her armpits. Smaller vines were wriggling between her toes causing her to squeal louder with each stroke.

Once rescued she informed the foundation that she had been jogging when the vines snatched her up. Although she suffered for a few hours she did comment on an “awakening” of sorts.

The area has been cordoned off, however it seems civilians have been climbing over the fence and getting caught by the Happy Tree. No clear reason has been given although the data collected has been useful.

Further research will be required.

Object class: Safe

Tickle Anomaly Files #2
Codename: Belt of Myra

Subject: A black leather belt with a silver buckle. Note: Small engraving of a smiling mask appears when “Activated”

Reports have reached the foundation of mass hysteria within a popular shopping center in east London. Claims of persons suddenly screaming and writhing on the floor with ticklish laughter. After some time they would calm down and try to recover.

Investigations have discovered the source to be said subject. The belt was the only constant in each case, victims were trying it on in the changing rooms before it would “activate”. Victims reported their hips being squeezed while vibrations would tickle their lower stomach and upper thighs. Some reported the sensations as so strong as to render them incapacitated, leaving them a giggly blubbering mess.

After the foundation retrieved the subject thorough testing was required.

Myra Crawson; one of our facility test subjects; was made it’s primary owner. She was kept in her usual chamber but forced to wear the belt at all times. After some protesting and begging we had to resort to locking it around her waist.

We have not been able to determine exactly what activates it. It seems to “activate” without any pattern or stimuli. Sometimes it will wake her in the middle of the night and tickle her for hours, other times it will wait days before striking leaving her anxious to the point of shaking.

We unfortunately cannot relieve Myra as she is too valuable a test subject for this case.

However the team have decided to honour her suffering by naming the belt after her.

Object class: Tool

Tickle Anomaly Files #3
Codename: Comfort Chair

Subject: Large adjustable dentist chair found in the office of Dr Waltzer.

The foundation responded to an emergency call in Dresden; Germany. The caller claimed to have heard a woman screaming into the late hours of the night. Agents intercepted and on location discovered the source to be emanating from a dentist’s office in the east side of the city.

Upon entry agents discovered a 22 year old woman named Leonie Dreyfus in a dentist’s chair. The metal and leather had formed into straps around her body, securing her waist and ankles. The upholstery in the arm rests were latched around her wrists, the appendages were bent up leaving her armpits fully exposed.

Various tools connected to strange machinery were ruthlessly tickling the victim. A metallic arm was swirling a Q-tip in her belly button, each wriggle sending her into a squealing mess. All the while flossers connected to long tubes were exploring and tickling her armpits. Each passing stroke causing a shriek of laughter to burst from her. The machinery was mostly improvised but highly effective, never ceasing and constantly changing spots.

The foundation managed to seal the room off and contain the anomaly. Unfortunately MsDrefus will be left to her ticklish fate until further research is completed.

Object class: Torture device

Tickle Anomaly Files #4
Codename: Strappy Sandals

Subject: A pair of gladiator sandals attached to Miss Amandine, currently held in her quarters on site zero.

Statement taken from Miss Amandine on her encounter with the anomaly:

I had been in Lyone for a day trip. I was browsing the local thrift stores when I came across a gypsy shack. It was pretty worn down, and old woman was selling various trinkets and baubles.

I approached her and asked “Do you have anything especially charming? I wish to impress my boyfriend.” She grinned at my request “I have just the thing! I’m sure it will captivate you…” She pulled out an old wooden chest and withdrew a pair of gladiator sandals. They looked well made, adorned with golden buckles and striking black leather. “Should you wear these you will become bound by beauty. Be warned however, these sandals reward patience and resist haste” I rolled my eyes as I handed over my money. In truth they were stunning and I was excited to show them off.

Once home I had a wonderful date with Michel. He had gone to the bathroom while I got comfortable. I tried to pry off the sandals but the buckles wouldn’t give. The more I tugged the tighter they seemed to get. Then; and I swear this is true; the leather straps began to stretch and expand. The ties snaking and wrapping around my body. Small slivers of leather pulled back my toes as the soles of the sandals slipped off, leaving my own quite bare. I was completely tied down, my feet helpless.

Michel had come back. At first he thought it was an attempt at some ‘spicy’ form of intimacy, he playfully tickled my feet for some time but soon realised that I was truly bound. He called emergency services and that’s how I encountered your agents.

-End statement

We brought Miss Amandine to site zero. We discovered that the leather could not be lacerated or burned. Currently field agents are on the hunt for the gypsy woman, in the meantime Miss Amandine will have her own quarters and be taken care of by our staff during her predicament.

There are rumours that a certain agent Londra would visit miss Amandine’s quarters every week. Security footage shows her whispering into her ear before applying various tools and techniques to her helpless soles, tickling the poor woman well into the night. Before she leaves Londra whispers once more in her ear, causing a shock of panic to form across her victim’s face.

Since miss Amandine has said nothing we have chosen to keep this secret for research purposes.

Tickle Anomaly Files #5
Codename: Spa Stars

Subject: A constellation of purple starfish found off the coast of Victor Harbour, Australia.

This particular species was discovered when a local man had gone swimming late at night. He returned to find them attached to his back and stomach. He described the sensations as many nibbles and licks causing him to convulse on the ground in ticklish laughter. After 37 minutes they dropped off and remained still for hours. He also reported that his skin felt incredibly smooth and clean afterwards as well as highly sensitive.

After intercepting the call he had with his wife, field operations extracted the colony, transporting them to site zero.

Once there, tests revealed that this species had hundreds of soft suckers. Each one lined with wriggling nubs and a small tongue like appendage. Once attached to flesh the star fish would latch on making it impossible to remove without injury. Each sucker would remove the dead skin and moisturize, the process described as incredibly ticklish. Leaving the skin particularly sensitive afterwards.

Currently the colony is being used as skin treatment for test subjects along with possible cosmetic options. However, they are in lockdown till further notice due to the ‘Prank war’ incident:

3rd of July- Agent Daniel snuck a couple out of their tank and placed them on the feet and stomach of agent Prentiss while she slept. She awoke to the horrible tickling and was thrashing with laughter well into the night. Agent Daniel was reprimanded and subjected to 2 hours of experimentation as punishment.

7th of July- Agent Daniel snuck out another and attached it to agent Londra’s neck during lunch. She immediately curled on the table, screaming and writhing as her colleagues mocked her. Agent Daniel was punished with 6 hours in the stocks, overseen by agent Londra.

13th of July- Agent Daniel proceeded to mock agent Londra in the cafeteria. Stating that “She’s a weird freak who enjoys the job too much.” Agent Daniel went missing soon afterwards only to be found in sub-basment 9 the next day. He was fully restrained with lipstick marks all over helpless body, most were on his notoriously ticklish soles. We also found 17 starfish all over his armpits and stomach, with 2 on each of his feet. One on his toes and the other on his arches.

Taped over his mouth was a note saying “I win”.

No culprit has been found.

Object class: Creature (Safe)

Tickle Anomaly Files #6
Codename: El laberinto de gritos

Subject: An underground maze found 20 miles outside the city of Tacna, Peru.

Local excavation teams were searching for cultural relics when a minor quake opened up the earth, revealing a cavern containing a decorated entrance. A gateway adorned with twisted stone, markings depicting slaves being lead in by a figure with the head of a Jaguar.

The archaeologists were thrilled, without thought they began to explore the winding tunnels. Soon however they became disorientated, some reported the sounds of screaming and yelps as they tried to find the exit. Eventually the team found their way out, not without losing 3 members however.

The foundation caught wind of this and encouraged agent Prentiss to go and investigate. Despite her protests she arrived on site and began to take note of the markings and stonework.

Agent Prentiss: Maze report

Entry- I am just about to enter the structure. We have a cable tied to my waist so hopefully I’ll be able to follow it back. I’ve been instructed to record my experience as I attempt to traverse the maze. My flashlight will be my only guidance.

5 minutes- So far it’s been fascinating. The stone work flows and weaves. The engravings along the wall depict people kneeling over or crumpled on the ground. A dark energy radiating off of their bodies.

10 minutes- The engravings don’t seem to change. These endless depictions of torment may be getting to me. I still haven’t figured out what is causing them to scream or writhe.

27 minutes- Boredom is starting to creep in. I think my flashlight is struggling. I keep noticing a flicker. The echo of my footsteps sounds different. I swear they sound odd, almost like a murmur.

36 minutes- I can feel a significant drop in temperature. My skin prickles as the cold air flows beneath my clothing. I feel a little tense, my heartbeat has increased.

45 minutes- I’m pretty sure I saw something move down here. It could’ve been another flicker but I swear it looked like a black tendril. I’m constantly scanning the walls. I think the engravings are moving.

52 minutes- I found a hard hat. It is signed Elena Giancarlo, one of the missing researchers. There are small bits of torn fabric strewn along the floor. I really don’t wish to discover her fate.

57 minutes- I saw it again. It was so quick! A tendril lashed out and grazed my stomach. I shrieked, my echo reverberating throughout the cave. It sliced my shirt but once it made contact with my skin it felt smooth. The sensation shocked more than hurt.

61 minutes- I think I found her, a figure at the end of the tunnel. I could barely see it with my flashlight. She was suspended upside down. Tendrils were snaking all over her body. They held her ankles and waist, writhing and squirming over her stomach and sides. Smaller ones were flicking in her armpits. Her shoes had been pulled off, leaving her soles bare for them to glide over and slither between her toes. She was screaming in ticklish agony. I ran.

(Unintelligible scribbles)- I am trying to find my way back, this cable isn’t fucking helping at all! I keep going past the same damn engravings. I want out, I need to get out of here. Please…

I can see them in the corners of my vision. They look hungry, slithering near my body. I saw one try to grasp at my clothes. One has already torn off my boot. My jacket and shirt are full of holes. I don’t remember them touching me. I’m terrified these will be my last words.

I’ve found a light, but they’re getting closer. Just a little mor… (frantic scribbling)

End report.

Agent Prentiss was recovered near the entrance of the cave. She was shaking and whispering but otherwise no visible signs of injury. She has been relieved of duty till further notice. Her recovery seemed to improve when we offered her time with agent Daniel. Subjecting him to tickle torture seemed to alleviate her symptoms, claiming “Better him than me”.

The site has been closed until safer research methods are developed.

Object class: location (Danger)

Tickle Anomaly Files #7
Codename: Shivering Strings

Subject: An over sized cello originally found in Belfast, Ireland.

Description: Standing at 2.5 metres (8.2 feet) it is impossible to play properly, the bow found with it is also much too large for a human to feasibly play.

The wood forming its frame is dark brown, testing revealed it to be maple. There are also strands of unknown material woven into the strings and body. The bow itself appears to use human hair instead of horse hair. DNA tests have found no match.

Found in a run-down inn 37 miles from the city, the cello was collecting dust in the basement of ‘The Quivering Quail’ until a recent incident. The owners reported strange music mixed with screaming emanating from the basement. Once they rushed down they only found their barmaid, she was shivering and covering her ears. Beside her was said subject, leaning against the wall. The barmaid would refuse to speak on her experience and soon went catatonic.

The owners claimed they had been gifted said subject years ago by a relative for their wedding. However they were more than happy to be rid of it as it made them uncomfortable. Foundation agents retrieved the subject and brought it to site zero.

Once the preliminary examination was complete the foundation decided a live victim would be perfect for testing. Luckily we had a recent capture.

23 year old Olivia Broen was recently caught trespassing near the east wing. She had broken into the lower archives, once caught she claimed she was only searching for “Some CIA shit to sell on the web not kinky SCP fanfics”. Unfortunately she had seen too much of our sensitive data and had to be made a permanent test subject. Her reaction to the news was quite severe, thankfully we gagged her before her screams disturbed our agents.

We brought her to test chamber 9, once there we removed the blindfold and gag. Next we stripped her of her shoes and jacket, leaving her in basic clothing to make her vulnerable before we bring in the subject. We left, locking the door. She was alone in the empty white room. After some time she became hysterical, slamming the walls and kicking the frame. Eventually she tired herself out and simply laid down.

Behind the two way mirror sat agents Londra and Prentiss. The following information was recorded in their report.

P- She seems to have curled up on the floor, I think she’s doing some breathing exercises. Her hair is frazzled and she’s biting her nails.

L- Glad we have a live one today. It’s always nice to be first to witness something magical happen.

We unlocked the door and wheeled in the cello. Olivia leapt back and clung to the wall. She seemed to be terrified of the subject. We stood it in the corner of the room before leaving.

P- It’s much more intimidating than the photos give credit. It’s tall dark curves seem to permeate the glass. I’m not sure how anyone could physically play it.

L- Tall, dark, and handsome. I wish I could meet it’s maker. Surely a giant creature perhaps, or a large otherworldly being. In any case my ears hunger for its song.

Hours passed, neither the subject or Olivia changed. Eventually she succumbed to her fate and crumpled to the floor, sleeping in the fetal position.

The agents also fell asleep a few hours later.

2:37 am. The microphone picked up a soft hum. Motion cameras detect slight vibrations emanating from the subject. Olivia is still sleeping, the agents are given a soft alert.

P- We’ve woken up in the early morning, the system is detecting some sound and movement. I can feel a low hum shake through my bones.

L- I can feel its presence, it reverberates in my core. I can taste the cruelty in the air. I can’t help but smile.

Olivia wakes up. She slowly turns towards the subject. Her eyes widen as she crawls back, softly whimpering. The frame of the cello hums, vibrating in the low light. The bow twitches on the ground, small jerks of movement inch it towards Olivia.

P- The subject is active. Cameras are running to capture the event.

L- The calm before the storm, such thunder shall crash…

The strings of the cello snap off, lashing out as they snake along the floor. The sound of scraping echoes in the chamber as they crawl along the tiles. Olivia screams as they approach her, desperately trying to sink into the corner as they wrap around her ankles. She is pulled to the ground, her hands grasping at any form of grip as she is slowly dragged towards the dark figure.

P- Oh God, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. The strings seem to be longer than they appear, they seem to act intelligent, cruel.

L- Such spectacle, a terrifying display of predatory prowess. I am both jealous and fearful.

As Olivia is dragged closer she starts begging. “PLEASE! PLEASE! I’M SORRY, HELP ME!”. Her arms clinging to what little traction they can find. The strings separate, two latch around her wrists while the other two hold her ankles. They slowly pull her upright, displaying great tensile strength. She is stretched over the cello, aligning perfectly where the strings would be.

P- I wish I could help her, her begging was terrifying. I cannot possibly imagine the fear coursing through her.

L- Such sweet begging, I cannot possibly imagine the fear saturating her lovely skin.

The bow shakes violently on the ground, the sound causing Olivia to shudder. It starts to levitate, slowly floating towards her body. Suddenly a quick cut rips through her shirt leaving her midriff and ribs completely vulnerable. She yelps as the tattered remains gently fall to the ground.

The bow rests on her side, she is frozen as the tension builds.

Slowly it begins to draw across her stomach, gliding along her sensitive skin. She shrieks as it passes over her belly button. Each slow drag extracting squeals from her. A low sound can be heard, actual chords being played. No known tune or symphony is recognised.

P- It’s so alien, unnatural. I am not familiar with this piece, or if it is even of this earth.

L- Strange is the beauty of sound. There will always be a unique song somewhere in the universe.

The bow picks up its pace, switching to her ribs as it begins to play over each one. Sending her into a crescendo of screams as it spreads ticklish shocks throughout her body. Making her squeal an octave higher once it glides between her ribs.

P- It’s playing her with such precision. Whatever made this intended it to merge torture with music. Every sound a part of a nightmarish harmony.

L- It pierces my soul. This beauty could only have been made by such a connoisseur of ticklish suffering. My heart swells as her screams send shivers down my back.

Olivia starts to lose her mind, her body drained of its energy as she is played beyond her limits. Her hair whips around her head as she crackles into the night. Tears stream from her eyes as she slowly loses herself in the music.

After 6 hours the bow stops playing, the subject releases Olivia, letting her slump to the floor exhausted. Its strings slink back into place as the humming fades away.

In the morning Olivia is taken to the recovery ward. However it has been noted that the usual classical music played during lunch hours has caused her to panic. Full restraints have been employed to keep her safe for the duration of her stay.

Agent Prentiss has requested 2 days of leave for psychological recovery. Status: Granted

Agent Londra has requested both the subject and Olivia to be moved to her quarters for personal entertainment.

Tickle Anomaly Files #8
Codename: Snuggle Bud

Subject: A small mammal with a body similar to a cat, having six legs and two thin tails. Its head appears to have more lupine features, a mischievous smile with pointed ears. Two large black eyes and a long tongue are also notable oddities. Its body is covered in fluffy golden fur. The claws seem to be dull as well, akin to a pen or quill. The general behaviour appears similar to that of a golden retriever or Labrador, constantly scampering and cuddling for attention.

The subject was found near Mount Kailash, Tibet. A local hiking group had discovered it searching though their backpacks for food. One of the hikers approached and tried to scare it off, however it pounced on him and began to nuzzle his neck. His squeals and giggles seemed to spur it on as it licked and nibbled around his collar bone and ears. Its claws squeezing his sides and pinching his ribs. Eventually his partner was able to pry it off of him. The local wildlife association was notified of the discovery, luckily the call was intercepted by the foundation and we managed to retrieve it without any complications.

During examination we found that its DNA is unique. So far no known species matches its base sequence. Genetic testing is continuing however as far as our scientists are concerned it isn’t even of this world. What we have determined however, is that its diet consists of sweet fruits and the occasional insect. It makes constant gurgles and squeaks when near humans. When alone it simply chirps and coos while stalking around the room, pouncing on furniture.

Agent Prentiss was brought in for live testing. We left them in one of the lounges and simply observed. Prentiss sat on the couch. She was hesitant at first but smiled as it clumsily scampered and flopped around her feet. She patted her hand beside her. The subject leapt up and curled into her lap, after some adjustments it began to purr. They simply snuggled together for some time. Prentiss noted that she felt calm, stating she could feel a sense of peace radiating off of its body.

After some time one of its tails flicked against her side causing her to giggle. The creature squeaked in response and nuzzled its face into her stomach. Prentiss broke out into a stream of giggles as she tried to push it off, however its multiple limbs and nimble figure easily out maneuvered her frantic flailing.

Its dull claws would spider up her sides, tickling around and between each of her ribs as she squealed. It then clambered up to her neck and started to nibble, even using its tongue to elicit the occasional shriek. It seems to react well to laughter and giggles, chirping and gurgling as its victim writes beneath. Notably should its victim become too loud it will panic and slow down, allowing some recovery. Soon however, it continues tickling and nuzzling every inch of its victim. It even has been seen to use its tails to gently tease and caress the skin, gliding them along the victims stomach or flicking them inside the armpits.

After around 15 minutes the creature seemed to tire itself out, much to the relief of agent Prentiss. It resumed its cuddling position on her lap, softly purring once again. Prentiss laid back, exhausted. She would note in her report that she felt her stress and tension melt away in the presence of the subject.

Currently the subject is being used in the recovery ward. Since we’ve allowed employees to spend time with it morale has improved by 37%. Simply playing with it and feeding it treats seems to keep everyone in high spirits. Even agent Londra has taken a liking to the creature, though she has been threatening anyone who explicitly says so.

The team has requested the subject to be named ’Squibble’

Request: Granted

Object class: Creature (safe)

Tickle Amomaly Files #9
Codename: Tomb of Queen Selma

Subject: An ancient burial found in the Arabian desert. Currently it houses subject-1A: Queen Selma.

The anomaly was discovered by our own agent Layla Mourassi, a local archaeologist operating near Cairo. She was called to the site after a family of nomads claimed to have stumbled upon a stone entrance buried beneath the sand. They did not search the ruins due to superstition and have left it completely untouched.

The following is taken from agent Layla’s investigation:

The Bedouins have called for my expertise. They claim to have found a temple, an ancient home for the gods. Normally these claims are easily dismissed, more often than not it is a simple attempt at seeking a reward for discovering old antiques or clay pots.

The only reason I took this one at face value was because they described two hieroglyphs that intrigued me. One was the symbol of an ancient queen, depicted by a hand clasping around the neck of a bird. The other was a symbol of over lapping infinity signs, representing revenge. The queen’s symbol had been lost to us for some time. Records of her rule are rarely found, we theorized she may have either died young or was simply written out of history due to sexist traditions at the time.

After hearing the news I was excited, I begged them to take me to the site. At first they refused to escort me as they were fearful of the old gods. However, one of the younger men offered to take me in exchange for some educational books on astronomy.

Our journey was long. We traveled for two days through the desert. My companion was quiet, when he did speak he seemed eerily calm. His politeness did help ease the awkward silence around the campfire, other than that we only spoke when needed.

On the third day we arrived at the site. I could make out the vague shape of the keystone in the sand. After some clearing we were able to dig out the entrance. Just as the bedouins had said, two symbols graced the arch way. In their formation it would either mean “The Queen’s revenge” or “Revenge on the Queen”.

I took out my flashligt and lit the stair case. I asked my companion if he wished to accompany me. He refused, stating that “I can feel the sand pull me back, there is malice beneath me.” I internally rolled my eyes and simply asked him to watch for sandstorms in case they bury me here.

I slowly began to descend into the ruin. My flashlight was helpful, however I still felt the darkness cling to my sides as my footsteps echoed. The hieroglyphs on the walls describe this ruin as being a tomb for queen Selma. This would be a wonderful find for the archaeological society. The symbols go on to describe the building of the tomb, many slaves were sacrificed in its construction. Strangely however, it does not state how she died or even what form of burial took place.

Soon I entered a large chamber. The walls were covered with various paintings and symbols. Many of the decorations were adorned with silver. Small figurines of a hawk were scattered around the room, all were engraved with queen Selma’s insignia. At the far end of the chamber stood a pair of large golden doors, possibly three metres (9.10ft) tall and around six metres wide (19ft). They still bore the royal seal.

Judging from my surroundings I must have been the first living person to enter this place since its construction.

I started working on decrypting the artwork along the walls. There were three major paintings. The first depicted queen Selma upon her throne, slaves were placing their wealth and goods at her feet. The hieroglyphs state that she often demanded high tribute regardless of her kingdoms financial status. It also states that many families starved during her reign as they would often give all they had, as any who refused were forced to work on her temples till they died from exhaustion.

The second painting depicts her holding a Kopesh, kneeling in front of her were rows of citizens dressed in a range of clothes. The symbols described her as ruling with an iron fist, any disagreement or complaint was met with a swift execution. Her personal record for executions in a day was one hundred and thirty seven, after a nearby village tried to protest her rule.

The final painting depicts rows of citizens weeping in the night. Many are holding small pieces of cloth. The symbols describe this event as “The Night of Wailing”, queen Selma caught wind of a rebellion brewing and had every firstborn slain as a counter measure.

Such a cruel ruler, it’s no wonder she has been lost to time.

I approached the sealed doors, their towering shapes seemed to have a flavour of secrecy. Curiosity outpaced my fear as I broke the seal. The doors slowly opened, a loud creaking sound reverberated throughout the chamber. The air was suddenly sucked in, I felt it flow over me as a chill spread through my chest. It seemed to lead down a spiral staircase, a faint glow could be seen around the side. I turned on my faithful flashlight and began my decent. I could feel it swallow me as I crept down. In the distance I could hear a sound, a high pitched shriek of some kind.

Along the wall I notice a string of symbols. Judging from their jagged edges and poor formation they must have been made with little time. This was my best attempt at a rough translation.

“We have found her weakness. Her maiden told us of her greatest fear. During an infestation some beetles had crawled into her bed, she shrieked and had it tossed into the fire. Another time one of her lovers had accidentally brushed her sides making her squeal, she had him executed on the spot.

She is deathly ticklish, her true nightmare now known to us.

We called on our god, she has answered us. For she felt our loss as much as we did. Our children will be avenged.”

As I finished copying the symbols I heard the screams grow louder as I made my way down. I turned around the corner to find a golden chamber. Braziers with dancing flames lit up the golden walls. Engravings of citizens rejoicing and dancing, lavish meals and instruments were sprinkled throughout the imagery. Jars of gold and jewelry sprinkled around the room. In the very centre laid a stone slab, with a bound woman screaming.

She was wearing slave garments, leaving her mostly exposed. Around her neck was a golden chain bearing the symbol of the goddess representing motherhood. Her eyes were covered with a thick black cloth. Her wrists and ankles were shackled with golden blinds encrusted with gems. They locked into the stone, leaving her in a spread-eagle position. She was quite beautiful, her long black hair failed around as she thrashed and screamed. I could finally see the source of her anguish.

Hundred of scarab beetles and snakes were exploring her body. Many of the bugs were skittering across her sensitive stomach. Rows of them were crawling along her ribs and nestling in her pits. Snakes were slithering between her toes as their tails flickered along her thighs. Her soles were covered in crawling beetles, she could feel hundreds of their legs spider and tickle her sensitive flesh. Sending shocks throughout her body.

She was in ticklish agony, thrashing and screaming as the sensations overwhelmed her.

I recognized the symbol belonging to the cult Merasi, a group believing they had discovered eternal life. Judging from that she must have been down here for three thousand years at least, her body endlessly teased and tickled the entire time. I tried to reach out to her, to maybe alleviate her suffering. Suddenly the chain around her neck tightened, in a panic I stepped back. Once I was far enough it released. So that’s her curse, should anyone try to interfere she would be endlessly choked instead.

It was a truly horrible nightmare. Her screams were started to shake my bones. I turned and ran, stumbling over the steps as I feared sharing her fate. I finally made it to the doors and quickly slammed them shut, blocking out the sounds of her suffering. I crumpled to the floor, my heart beating fast. I have decided that no job is worth dealing with the courses of gods. Consider this report my resignation.

End report-

We dispatched a team to the location only to find that the entrance was lost to a sandstorm. Excavations are being made, in the meantime the subject will have to suffer a little longer.

Object class: location (safe)

Tickle Anomaly Files #10
Codename: The desk of Ilaria Stolecco

Subject: A chestnut desk with an adjustable sketch board attached to the back. Noted features include two openings on either side, lined with leather padding and latches to tighten the gaps. There is also a larger opening in the centre, concealed with a lid. Small shackles and belts are also found inside.

The setup appears to suggest that this desk was designed as a bondage table. There are two adaptations it seems. The first is two holes designed to secure the soles face up, leaving them vulnerable while the owner draws or writes. This would allow them to casually torture their soles while working on projects.

The other setup is designed to have the victim locked inside with their bare stomach visible through the central lid. The shackles and belts inside would keep the victim absolutely still while their stomach is sketched on and tickled without relief.

The subject was found in the possession of one Serena Montoya. Found in her country home in lower Basilicata, Italy.

The following was taken from her statement after her arrest:

I found the desk at Baronessa Romano’s private auction. She holds them once a year on her private estate, deep within her cellar.

I had arrived to a small crowd, there were never many at the auctions as they were notoriously difficult to join. I was lucky as the Baronessa was a dear friend from childhood.

Tonight was special. I had been working on my magnum opus for sometime, I planned to create a beautiful piece on the taste of human suffering. A written work of devilish detail with a grand visual feast for a finale. Tonight I was searching for my muse.

We were shown the usual antiques, paintings and old trinkets. Dusty crockery and ugly furniture scattered between boxes of strange jewels. I was disappointed with the selection so far.

Then I saw it. In the corner of the room there was a faint shimmer, a glint of light piercing the dim atmosphere. A small brass latch attached to a large wooden drawing board. It’s dark wooden body radiated with energy. I felt drawn to it. Every fibre of my being called for its attention. I could not tell you why, but my soul craved it.

Once the bidding started I immediately doubled the starting bid of twelve thousand dollars. No one was going to take this from me. Unchallenged I had it delivered to my cottage in the village of Maratea.

I spent some time cleaning and polishing its parts. I cared for it, it felt precious to me somehow. Not as a purchase, but as a pet. I took care of its figure and in exchange it filled my head with ideas and desires.

For a while I was able to work, as my pen danced across the paper I could feel my desk rumble beneath me. Each word was intimate, very stroke of the pen sent tingles into my body as I put into words my desire to break the mind and flesh.

But it wasn’t enough, I had to experience it. I felt that my work lacked substance, I was missing something crucial. I wasn’t sure if I felt it or if the desk told me, but I needed to test it. I needed a victim.

It was easier said than done, eventually after some flirting and more-than-obvious hints I managed to convince one of the fisherman to come over for some fine wine and playful company. One spiked drink later and many strained grunts, I managed to get him locked in. His body was nice and immobile, his sensitive stomach was the perfect canvas for me to start my visual piece.

He awoke as I laid out my tools. He was trying to wriggle out, screaming and begging to be released. I miss it so much. I started to trace my fingers over his abs, my sharp nails were deliciously cruel against his sensitive skin. His laughter and screams filled me with such joy, a devious sense of power. I kept notes of his torture while I counted his ribs, his shrieks and squeals were fuel to my fire. My creative force burned as he crumbled before me.

Soon I took up the brushes, I started painting such wonderful imagery across his helpless flesh. Each bristle sending his sensitive nerves into a panic. I decided to repeat the process, this time with actual paint.

After a few hours I felt that my artistic expression was satiated. I taped some vibrating tools to his ribs and belly button. Letting him suffer in ticklish agony while I wrote on my experience. His snorts and squeals seasoned my writing.

Yet again however, it wasn’t enough. I needed more, I was so close to finishing my work. I needed another victim. Perhaps if I tired the second bondage set I could find my inspiration once more.

I went through his phone, searching for my next muse. Scrolling through his chats I eventually found that he had a friend who he did foot fetish sessions with. She described her feet as extremely ticklish so he would have to be careful. Perfect for me.

I posed as him and invited her over for a session. At first she hesitated due to the short notice. Doubling the price of the session seemed to resolve that quickly. Once she arrived I unlocked the door and pounced. I cant explain it but a predatory energy consumed me, I had to feed her to the desk.

I managed to wrestle her down and force some of his drugged wine into her lips. I was practically giddy as I locked her in place. Her feet were bound, perfectly vulnerable for my desires. His screaming woke her up eventually, she quickly followed suit, panic swept them both as they begged and threatened me. I didn’t care. I had my muses.

The rest of the night was filled with screams and begging. Her soles were wonderful to write notes on. It was so satisfying to hear her shriek once I brushed between her toes. Their suffering was a beautiful harmony.

I never did get to finish my work, it just never felt enough. It was a hunger I’d never known before. In the morning the police had arrived and well… you know the rest.

Statement ends-

Miss Montoya is currently incarcerated. The desk has been transferred to site zero for experimentation.

We did manage to find manuscripts from 1723 describing the construction and design of the desk. We managed to get it from the old archives in Rome. The designs belong to one Iliara Stolecco, an inventor who was well know for her hatred of writer’s block. In her notes she states the she designed the desk to over come these feelings, however it seems something took hold of her once she finished it.

She simply ends her final note with this sentence: “I simply cannot satisfy it, it always begs for me. It has passed the hunger to me, and I must feed.”

Object class: Tool (danger)

Really great scenarios with nice SCP vibes :) I like that each entry got more detailed

Really great scenarios with nice SCP vibes :) I like that each entry got more detailed

Thanks! Yeah, once I got a feel for it a managed to put in more. I want to make it a proper series with larger entries but I'll do that as a whole story each perhaps. Definitely not on tumblr though.

Really love this setup. It's SCP-style but it also reminds me of something like the Magnus Archives, with some cases contained and others left ambiguously open. The premise has the potential for a lot of unique scenarios, and I like how by having recurring names and characters throughout the different stories you can play around with overarching character dynamics and potential subplots if you ever want to revisit any particular anomaly or test subject later down the line.

Really love this setup. It's SCP-style but it also reminds me of something like the Magnus Archives, with some cases contained and others left ambiguously open. The premise has the potential for a lot of unique scenarios, and I like how by having recurring names and characters throughout the different stories you can play around with overarching character dynamics and potential subplots if you ever want to revisit any particular anomaly or test subject later down the line.

Yeah, the Magnus archives were what inspired me to have connecting threads, namely through the agents. Getting unique scenarios is tricky, I do have other ideas ready but they just aren't good enough or reach into silly levels of disbelief. I do want to have "sequels" to certain anomalies but that would have to be when I completely run out of good ideas.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back