• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Set Up with Someone

Haptic513

TMF Poster
I have had this question in my head for a while and wanted to know if anyone has been in this situation. Have you ever been set up on a date with someone (through friends, family,etc.) and shared you kink with someone? If you did, how did it go? Did this person out you to friends or family members?

My logic is this: I have a tickling fetish, but that does not mean I want to impose that fetish on whoever I am dating. But I do expect the ability to have an adult-like intelligent conversation with her about it. If the girl is not into it, no big deal. If she's into it, that's great. If she freaks out about it and refuses to talk about it, and then judges me for it, she can go fuck off to someone else. We all have our kinks and desires. Ultimately what matters to me is respect, honesty, boundaries, and communication.

So no I will not impose tickling on anyone that doesn't like it. But I will stick jerk off to the videos. It will not interfere with our sex lives, but it will be something on the side that is relevant to my interests and desires.

I made a rule for myself to tell vanilla interests by the 3rd date cuz I don't want to waste anyone's time if we're not compatible.

I had one kinda negative response but no one was cruel about it. Everyone's got what turns them on, but only really immature gross people would do something to humiliate a person just because they were into something different. And you don't want those folk in your life anyway.

But I don't understand letting the fear of what ifs keep you from having life experiences.

I will mention it, but it's not a total dealbreaker by any means if my partner is not into it or hates being tickled.

Just my 2 cents.

"partner" implies a pretty decent level of familiarity and some type of relationship. i was under the impression we were talking about new possible partners/relationships.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back