• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

clip previews

shark

4th Level Yellow Feather
Lately, I've noticed several producers posting previews for tickling clips with absolutely no tickling content in them. Personally, the only way I'd buy one of the associated clips is if I was already familiar with the 'lee. Other than that, I wouldn't bother with them at all. Does anyone else have some thoughts about this?

I have a couple of thoughts on this. My first thought is they are not taking the time to use the clip preview creator or uploading their own created previews when uploading their clips because if you don't do this C4S automatically uses the first few seconds of the clip as the preview. If the start of the clip has no tickling then no tickling will show in the preview. My second thought is maybe they don't want to give too much away because some people do what I call preview surfing. They will wank to just previews and some of the more tech savvy will even download them to put altogether into one clip. I always find it funny when people will comment about how great certain clips are on my store either here via threads I post in the video section or other social media and said clip hasn't sold a single copy.

I have a couple of thoughts on this. My first thought is they are not taking the time to use the clip preview creator or uploading their own created previews when uploading their clips because if you don't do this C4S automatically uses the first few seconds of the clip as the preview. If the start of the clip has no tickling then no tickling will show in the preview. My second thought is maybe they don't want to give too much away because some people do what I call preview surfing. They will wank to just previews and some of the more tech savvy will even download them to put altogether into one clip. I always find it funny when people will comment about how great certain clips are on my store either here via threads I post in the video section or other social media and said clip hasn't sold a single copy.

This has been my experience, as well. And to add insult to injury on the first point, it literally takes all of two seconds to click a new startpoint on the timeline. The options are "start of clip", "1/4", "1/2", and "3/4" - if one of those four options doesn't give you any decent tickling for your preview, maybe you shouldn't release that clip.

The ones I think are funny are the ones where it's supposed to be a tickling clip, but instead you get 15-20 seconds of just the opening title.

The ones I think are funny are the ones where it's supposed to be a tickling clip, but instead you get 15-20 seconds of just the opening title.

Or the ones that start with an opening title but the opening title fades and you see the ler standing above the lee. The ler slowly moves their hands towards the lee with an evil grin on their face. The lee starts giggling and squirming with anticipation and just when the ler's hands are 2 inches away from the lee's skin, the preview ends. That DRIVES...ME...NUTS! I mean I understand what Porcelain is saying about preview surfing and not wanting to show too much but you should show something. You don't know if you wanna buy the product when you can't tell if the product is something you want.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back