• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish reaction to forced orgasms

Bansama

TMF Regular
Do any other ladies experience this? I've been forced to cum to the point that my clit becomes extremely ticklish. Most guys I've been with find it quite entertaining.

Yes, I do! Especially to light touches with fingertips or vibration when done in certain ways.

Do any other ladies experience this? I've been forced to cum to the point that my clit becomes extremely ticklish. Most guys I've been with find it quite entertaining.

How about you? How do you feel about it? Good or bad?

My clit and labia majora both can get pretty ticklish but once you get going it starts to feel good and stops tickling. But sometimes when there’s a lot of pressure directly on my clit it can either tickle or hurt. After I cum I get extremely ticklish and with vibrators it’s even worse. So multiple forced orgasms are real torture for me.

Yes! Especially with a Hitachi. When it first makes contact with my lady bits its so overwhelming that I go full ticklish/giggly, and when I have orgasmed and it is being held in place longer than I can tolerate it is definitely sensory overload/ticklish.

Softer things are evil for me, a feather or makeup brush *Shivers and squirms just at the thought*

Well that sounds cute! Especially if edging with a feather is involved muahaha

Try Scotch Taping a feather to a vibrator or electric toothbrush!

Oh yes, my ex bf was so much into this. He did this so often with me. It's so overwhelming!!!

I can be already super ticklish there.. it just depends on the type of vibrating tool is used.

Oh yes, my ex bf was so much into this. He did this so often with me. It's so overwhelming!!!

Does this only make your clit extremely ticklish, or are/do your nipples become really ticklish too lol? Are they just as maddening haha?

My ex used to love being tickled down there. She was very ticklish, so much so she could even tickle herself, and especially sensitive to light touches. The more turned on she got the more ticklish she became until she got really really close, then the laughter would stop as the urge to cum would take over which made her very easy to edge lol. She said that even when she was right on the edge it still tickled despite the fact that she wasn't laughing. It just felt different and that feeling would carry on all the way through her orgasms but with the obvious other feelings added to it. She could handle a lot but would eventually get to the point where she was just like hypersensitive and couldn't be touched at all as it would almost hurt

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back