• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Ian M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having spoken on line I went to Ian's West London home as we'd arranged and Ian told me he was nervous but excited as having told me though straight and married he'd always had the fantasy of being controlled by another guy and now having stripped out of his business suit the attractive exec in his 30's secured to the bed in his spare room. 6' Ian appealed to me and eyed his black socked feet secured tightly together and he'd flinched when secured so now blindfold asked him if he felt vulnerable and he nodded but said it was ok and asked if he was sensitive to being touched knowing the answer and another nod and hesitant yes as expecting me to be sucking his dick I guess and looking uneasy as I told him I was glad to hear it as intended touching and teasing him out of his mind and saying his wife away on a long-haul flight from London to Sydney as an air-hostess he all mine to have fun with!

I noted his hardening with excitement and smiled saying it seemed his dick was ready to be enjoyed and he nodded saying more than I knew so told him I doubted that and later but his needing to earn that attention from me and then gagged him! I told him I guessed his feet were very ticklish and saw him squirm so advised him not to squirm as I'd only make the tickle worse imagining just how helpless and uneasy he felt knowing he couldn't go anywhere! A discarded Hugo Boss black loafer shoe read 14 on the sole and very gently ran my fingers along the bottom of his socked feet and the light stroking making him jump! He tried to resist my touch but just stroked each socked sole until resistance proved impossible and maybe clenching lips or deep intakes of breath gave way to a muffled giggle!

"That's it Ian, that's the reaction I was waiting for however long it took as can tell you feet are my thing and big and very ticklish feet like yours especially and can only imagine how reactive they're going to be without the protection of these socks, doesn't bear thinking about for you I guess Ian but we both know who's in control, it's what the meeting's all about and you can be sure will be exploited! Great they're in socks worn all day as feel warm n' moist and so will be the most sensitive and lightly stroked his socked soles again to another giggle and saying my goal was to get him laughing his ass off while proving my point!"

Ian was still holding back which I liked saying challenges excited me and he not accustomed to being controlled I expected resistance but seeing his socked toes wiggling was an exciting sight for me and gradually he'd have no choice but to give in to my touch as my being an experienced tickler would experiment with different techniques to expose which ones the most effective and employ them mercilessly to gain total, complete control! He'd seen my bag with me and told him in that were a number of tickle tools to tease and torment him with as my speciality being tickle torture and smiled hearing a muffled gasp!

"The great thing being Ian no physical marks of it's happening which you said was important for obvious reasons but this said not an experience you will forget adding 'EVER'! I someone's good at something and enjoy it then their performance illustrates this Ian as you'll know being Director of a company of employees and will therefore appreciate what I mean when I say I'm completely profficient in the art of tickling and pride myself on it! My favourite clients are straight guys as their feet most usually virgin and relish being the one who rapes them!" More gasps and muffled response but unable to hear what was said but guessed his verbal reluctance to being used and abused by me!

I'd stopped touching his feet whilst talking but instead letting him hear my deeply inhaling the musky scent of his socked feet and moaning my lust for them both taking in deep sniffs of the aroma of his feet and now telling him an intoxicating rich and masculine smell and definitely sweaty which made them all the more appealing and how I knew exactly how I anticipated finding out what would cause maximum stimulation of his feet and stroked just below his toes and at the balls of each foot in turn, very gentle stroking and asking him how it felt knowing he clearly hated his feet even socked being tickled as he just too ticklish!

Sliding my fingers from the balls of his feet down the large soles and increased the pressure of my teasing touch just a little to maximise it and make him squirm more and advising him not to squirm as it enticed me to work over his feet all the more but knowing something happening involuntarily on his part but action and reaction coming into play non-consensually making it all the more exciting for me as I relished in teasing and taunting him!

"So Ian I'd guess the wife not getting familiar with these big so sensitive feet, a no go zone I'd imagine as a passion killer for sure, see you've lost that erection but I will pay attention to your dick and have it hard and throbbing and jerk you off, you'll shoot like a fountain and then have to tell you your feet will be even more alive with sensitivity, more ticklish than you dare think about; in fact you'll be wanting me to quit exciting you but that won't happen as I'd not deny myself seeing you suffer ticklish hell Ian as part of my being in control, infact tickling your dick with a feather and your feet with my fingers simultaneously will drive you ballistic!"

I then indulged in enjoying his socked feet employing gentle tickling on the soles of his feet stroked and caressed lightly through his thin black nylon socks and got another moan from him when sucking on his wriggling socked toes and nibbling them as then stopping and saying I needed to see his bare feet and ignoring an immediate verbal reaction from him and squirming slowly peeled of his right and then left sock! All Ian able to do was lie on the bed and helpless to my touch hearing his breathing get deeper and deeper as he tried ecaping the intensity from the slow and gentle caresses by me along the length of his feet, both simultaneously and each foot individually!

"You ought to be proud of two such great looking feet Ian, high arched, long toes and all symmetrical too, that's quite a rarity to find Ian, yeah you could easily be a foot-model!" Saying this as my fingers slid in between his bare toes and giggling became much more consistent from him which excited me so much as I told him and his bare feet smelling so raunchy and told him I could see it and feel it, just how ticklish his bare feet were finding the most vulnerable places on them and that being the centre of both soles and under his toes! Ian soon laughing uncontrollably!

"Tickle-tickle-tickle, it tickles right Ian, so ticklish tickle-tickletickle!" I verbally teased him as Ian displaying his having zero tolerance for tickling on his barefeet and they my sole interest as I informed him and stroking both soles as I said it! Then introduced the feather and drawing the tendril in between each toe proving devastatingly effective as the quill end did drawn along the length of his soles! Then escalated the tickling quicker than Ian expected indulging in spider tickling and his I assume pleas for me to stop ignored!

"How does it feel controlled by another guy Ian, everything you imagined or too hot to handle, I'm loving it and always do as like I said feet are it for me Ian, the look, the feel, the smell of them and ticklishness is a real bonus so I'm in my element with these delicious delights and I am hingry to taste them Ian as I'm sure will taste as ripe as they smell raunchy and my appetite insatiable and demanding satisfying so lickling these will be Mmmm delicious Ian and such soft feet too Ian, clearly virgin feet unaccustomed to any kind of attention from anyone!" I taunted him as I slowly and tortuously ran a single finger up n' down the bare soles of each foot individually!

I stroked under Ian's toes loving hearing his muffled laughing from the ticklish sensations there was no escape from enduring as tickling with the speed of lightening I attacked his soles and then stopped and licked the length of both soles and sucked and nibbled on his toes with as I thought would; tasted awesome and he writhing on the bed finding lickling a hellish experience, ticklish but I'd imagine humiliating knowing another man's tongue orally appreciating them, not something he expecting happening and clearly verbally unwelcoming of it!

"Mmmm you really don't like that do you Ian, my mouth all over your feet so something definitely that will be indulged in as being in control means I've decided this will be an all night session and will take a few photos so your wife knows what her husband indulges in doing when she's away which can easily be added to you tube from my 'phone and the bedroom immediately recognised so another long-haul flight and we meet for another tickle-lickle session Ian and then the photos of Ian desperately trying to get his feet away from the unbearable tickling will be unseen!" I ungagged Ian momentarily wanting to hear his reaction and not disappointed!

"AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK!! AHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE FEEEET OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH I'M TOOHOHOHOOOO HAHAHAHA TICKLISH TOOTICKLISHAAAAHAHHA!"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OH GOD OH HOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE IT TICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLES STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOP PLEASE I CAN'THAHAHAHAHANOOOO STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHND IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP TICKLING ME!! I HATE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOPNOOOFEEEETHAHAHA!"

Loved the reaction from him hearing how clearly my showing him who controlled who and adding just as he'd fantasised another man doing and failure to comply with my rules seeing him in a very ticklish predicament in regards to his marriage so he'd be sensible and agree to them! I ran my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet delivering electrical sensations to them as his reacting as if hit by 1,000 volts and gipped the spasming toes of each foot in turn, bent them back a little and taut, slowly and tortuously ran a single finger the length of them!

Regagged I now used to hearing Ian's laughter as he literally couldn't stop except when I did to enjoy fondling and massaging his feet and sniffing at them and licking them and sucking hard on his toes! It was torture though whatever I did as his feet were and are so damn sensitive as we've had two further meetings in the last month so very glad though BA having to offload staff that his wife Carolyn not one of them! I doubt he shares the same sense of relief!

Ian can't help but go ballistic being so horrendously ticklish and licklish on his feet and to spider tickling violently reactive as so too when the feather is drwn the length of his dick and caressing his balls and inner thighs as the soles of his feet and toes lightly caressed by me and bringing him closer and closer to climax but often an edging technique so stopping denying him relief and full attention given to my lickling and tickling his then super-sensitive feet and he completely at my mercy and inititially desperate to cum! I've arranged though not informed him of it yet; that in a secluded booth in an East London leather bar he will be secured and I will oversee other guys invited to tickle and lickle him all over and especially his feet whilst being sucked off and jerked off as well as enduring dick tickles with feathers though ass-play not permitted! It would be very wrong and does nothing for me! His mindless hysteria at the ticklish intensity will be so hot n' horny seeing the guys all determined seeing Ian's suffering maximum sensitivity and ticklishness so watching for his reactions and exploiting them! I'll even perhaps invite a tickler proving his finesse in joining me giving Ian a private ticklish work-out in Ian's home!

"That's it Ian laugh like you mean it, don't hold back, laugh because it tickled and you're so ticklish. It tickles Ian doesn't it, your feet are very ticklish aren't they Ian, impossibly ticklish even when I slowly stroke the soles of your feet so gently and so lightly sensing just how to tickle them and lickle them, tickles over the balls of your feet, tickles under all these ticklish toes and the strokes over these soles! We've yet to try the electric toothbrush and hairbush and inkless ball-point pen Ian! Feet tickling you such a turn-on for me Ian and all I want to do is enjoy them and will and can being after all just what you told me you wanted, another man taking control of you!

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back