• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 2 (F/F, gang/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 2 of Chapter 10 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 1

When Jen reached the volleyball court, she greeted an employee standing off to the side, looking for newcomers, “Hi! I’m Jen, and I was wondering if I could join?”

“Of course!” the ecstatic employee agreed. “Here we’re playing some ticklish beach volleyball. It’s basically regular volleyball, but do you see everyone on the sides? Any time a player gets within their reach, the people on the sides can tickle them. Bellies, armpits, ribs, hips, legs, and even feet if they’re up and exposed. However, you cannot grab or restrain a player; you can only tickle what they leave exposed. The match is best of three sets: each to fifteen points. At the end of the match, there is a punishment for the losers. You see those racks over there?” The employee pointed to racks a little bit away from the court. “The losers get locked in those and can be tickled until the next match is over. The winners can either tickle them themselves or let others do the tickling, and they are free to leave whenever they please. As for the next match, each person in the circle draws a number out of that little basket, and then numbers are picked at random by the officials to form two teams of two. Refusing to play after your number has been called or breaking any rules will result in a punishment. You would get locked in the punishment racks, which are over there.” The employee pointed to a different set of racks, which were currently empty. “Our professionals would then tickle you until the punishment fit the crime. As for other rules, the most important one is that you cannot tickle your fellow ticklers on the side, especially not to distract them from tickling someone else. Also, no tickling the officials, and any call the official makes is final. Arguing with a call will get you put in the punishment racks. There is also no tickling the server during a serve; it would make the game much too difficult. You may leave the circle at any time during a match, but you cannot leave right after a match to avoid picking a number for the next game. Lastly, players cannot leave the court during the game, even to get a ball out of bounds. They can try to hit it if it’s not that far, but we don’t want anyone to get hurt, so they cannot go out of bounds past the ticklers. That’s the game; are you interested in joining?”

“Yeah!” Jen thought she was decent at beach volleyball, so she figured she should give it a try. And even if she did not get picked to play, there was always tickling the people who were playing to look forward to.

“Alright, pick a spot on the side of the court, and have fun!” the employee encouraged. Jen did so, and she found herself right near a bikini-clad official, just about where someone may come for a spike. The two women playing on her side seemed quite ticklish; anytime they got tickled while hitting a ball, they would hit it weakly and allow for an easier return. Well, the easier return only came if the ball was not close enough to the ticklers on the other court to expose their opponents to tickling. Pretty soon, Jen figured out that they were in the second set, and the team on her side was down a set to none. Jen landed in a few good tickles on the players’ bellies, which caused them to drop the ball more than once, but play was fairly sloppy overall, due to the ticklishness of the players on both sides. Before long, it was match point for the other team, and one of the ticklers on Jen’s side ensured that the other team won by tickling an armpit on the serve return. The player hit it weakly to her teammate, who dove for the ball, but failed to hit it up in the air and so ended the match. With the game finished, the two teams went and shook hands before the losers were led over and locked into the newly emptied racks.

“Everyone, please pick out a number from here!” the head official instructed. Jen grabbed the number 14, and once everyone had chosen one, the official took out another basket to select new teams. “Numbers 18 and 6, on my left side; numbers 2 and 7, on my right. Introduce yourselves to your partner and get ready to play! Numbers 18 and 6 will serve first. Please put your numbers back and then take your positions.” Everyone put their numbers back in the basket they came in, and the teams took their place on the court, while the ticklers took their place around it. “Remember, the rules are best of three sets, fifteen points each. Ticklers, make them laugh when they get near you! Have fun! Serve when you’re ready!”

Jen learned that the first part of the match brought out two goals: the players tried to establish chemistry and avoid hitting the ball near the sides for their partners, while the ticklers attempted to find the best spots to tickle on the players. Before long, whenever a ball was hit to the side, the tickled player’s partner knew she was going to have to come near to get the next hit. The competitors began to aim the ball near the side of the court when they hit it over the net, which led to a nearly equal amount of tickling during a hit and out of bounds hits. However, both teams were fairly decent at volleyball, which led to some good rallies despite the tickling going on. They were fairly competitive until the left-side players started getting their weak spots targeted over and over again. With less energy, they fell behind in the score, and the right-side team won the first set.

Following a short break, the teams switched sides. Jen knew where the new players on her side were most ticklish, having carefully observed when they were tickled in the first set. For the ticklers, the second set was much more entertaining, as the volleyball was hit on the side nearly every time, and players would collapse in giggles from their sides or armpits being tickled. With less energy to start with, the players had less resistance to the effects of the tickling, and balls hit over near a side often resulted in futile attempts to hit it up just enough for their partner to get over and set it high in the air for a spike. Off and on, there would not even be a spike attempt, since they competitors were fairly tickled out; instead, they would lob it over near the ticklers so their opponents would have to face tickling to return it. The teams were more competitive this round, primarily because both teams were mostly exhausted and could not rally the ball for more than two or three times on each side. Typically, the team that got tickled the most intensely lost the point simply because they could not keep their arms from protecting their bodies. In the end, the team that had won the first set barely got the second set, too, with a furious tickle to a losing player’s ribs sealing the deal. Both teams took a minute to rest before going and shaking hands and then heading to the punishment racks.

“Once again, please pick a number!” the head official held out the basket of numbers, and everyone went to get one. This time, Jen got the number 8. When everyone had picked a number, the head official chose four from her basket. “Numbers 12 and 3, head to my left side; numbers 19 and 8, on my right. Everyone put your numbers back and then take your places! The match will be best of 3 sets, 15 points each. Numbers 12 and 3 will serve first. Please introduce yourselves, and then have fun playing!”

“Hi, I’m Jen,” Jen stuck out her hand to her partner.

“Hi Jen; I’m Maria,” Jen’s partner responded with a handshake. Maria was a tall Latina, probably five feet ten inches, and she seemed suited for a volleyball game. She was fairly muscular, but right now, those muscles were shaking, so Jen assumed that she was quite ticklish.

The two went over and met their opponents, Amelia and Claire, and both teams returned to their own side. Amelia took the ball and served to Jen’s right to begin the match. Jen had been wondering how long it would be until someone tested out her ticklishness, and her answer came immediately. Tracking the ball, Jen moved over near the side of the court, and she soon felt fingernails go on her sides, causing her to squeal out, “AHAHAHAHA!” However, not minding the tickling, Jen was able to easily send the ball to Maria. She was even nice and sent it to the center of the court so her teammate would not get tickled right away. Thankful, Maria returned the favor, setting it high so a recovering Jen could run over and spike it. Amelia dove for the ball and hit it, but her hit went wildly out of bounds, giving Jen and Maria the first point.

Before the game, Jen and Maria had decided that Maria would serve first, so she took the ball. She took a similar route on Amelia as Amelia had on Jen, serving the ball to the left of Amelia so she had to go to the crowd. Amelia’s reaction to the tickling she got on her belly was not nearly as intense as Jen’s, and she was able to hit it to Claire quite easily. After Claire set, Amelia spiked it somewhat near Jen. Jen half-dove for the ball and was able to get it up to Maria. Her teammate set it for her, and Jen bumped it over to expose Claire to some tickling. Claire’s reaction to the tickling was also not much to speak about, and she easily got it to her teammate. This time, the spike by Claire was located in a better place, and Maria could not quite reach it on a dive.

With the serve returning to Amelia and Claire, Jen and Maria got ready to try and get a point back. Claire served the ball to the side of Maria this time, which turned out to be a great decision. While going over to return the ball, Maria kept her arms right against her sides. She extended them out just enough to hit the ball when it was about there, and the ticklers struck. As it turned out, Maria had extremely ticklish armpits, and she apparently did not enjoy having them tickled. Her arms shot back in, and the ball dropped harmlessly to the ground, giving Claire and Amelia another point.

Now that Claire and Amelia had a solid strategy, Jen got really worried that she would be in the racks before too long. They continued to serve Maria, whose shrieks were accompanied by the ball dropping in bounds several times, giving the other team several points in a row. Finally, when the score was 8-1 in favor of Claire and Amelia, Claire made a mistake, and the tickling helped Jen and Maria when the ball harmlessly dropped out of bounds.

Down 8-2 and desperately needing to find who was more ticklish on the other team, Jen decided to serve it towards Claire. However, Claire’s armpits were just about as sensitive as her midsection, which was not much, and she easily returned it. Amelia went ahead and hit it over where Maria had to get it near courtside, and her ticklishness took over. The serve returned to the team that was dominating the game, and the rest of the set went similarly. Amelia was careful enough to serve it to Maria near the side, but not out of bounds, and Maria’s sensitive armpits proved to be the downfall for Jen’s team. When the first set was over, Jen and Maria had fallen by a score of 15-2.

“Your armpits really that ticklish?” Jen questioned Maria as they took a short break in between sets.

“Yeah, they’ve always been a weakness,” Maria admitted. “Coworkers always tickle me there to distract me when I’m working. Didn’t expect to get into a game here. Sorry, I think we’ll be in the racks today.”

“Hey, remember that we have first serve next set,” Jen encouraged. “You’re up first to serve and they don’t seem all that ticklish, at least where we’re trying to get them tickled. I think we should try to serve where they just won’t get it. That way, we don’t have to expose either team to tickling, and particularly not those armpits of yours.”

“I’ll try that,” Maria resolved. The two had some water, and soon the head official called them onto the court for the second set. Maria tried the technique that she had Jen had discussed, but Claire dove to get the ball off the serve. Amelia managed to poke the ball over near the side where Maria had to get it. The tickling on Maria’s armpits put Jen’s team down 1-0 quickly. Following this, the same routine that everyone had gotten used to took over, and this time, Amelia carefully and efficiently served the ball to where Maria was weakest. Jen did not even get a chance to hit the ball, as it just fell in bounds whenever Maria’s armpits were tickled. Amelia and Claire shutout Jen and Maria, and the two losers shook hands before heading over to get racked up. At the racks, the two losers from the previous game were rather happy with Jen and Maria; Maria’s ticklish armpits had significantly reduced their time in the racks.

Stretched out and helpless, Jen got Amelia, while Claire had free reign to torment Maria’s armpits. “So, Jen, was it?” Amelia addressed Jen over Maria’s hysterical laughter. “Sorry for neglecting you during the game; your teammate was just too ticklish to resist serving the ball to her. The only thing I regret is that we never got to figure out where you were really ticklish. You mind telling me?”

Smiling, Jen shook her head, “No, I think you should find them out on your own. Shouldn’t be terribly hard, though; I’m pretty ticklish.”

“Alright, I can work with that,” Amelia began wiggling her fingers above Jen’s midsection, and then they attacked.

“EHEHEHEHEHE!” Even though Amelia was tickling her most ticklish spot, Jen found that her technique was wholly inadequate. Two things were clear from the first few seconds of this tickling: whatever had caused Jen’s increased sensitivity on the way to the beach was gone, and Amelia was obviously inexperienced with tickling. She was digging in, but it was more like a massage technique than a tickling technique, although tickling spurts came to make Jen giggle. Jen was even able to talk in between giggles as Amelia targeted her worst spots. “You EHEHEHE got it! EHEHEHE! That’s my HEHE tickle button!”

“Wow, you are quite ticklish!” Amelia seemed impressed by what Jen knew was a small reaction. “I mean, not nearly as ticklish as Maria, but still ticklish.” The two took a glance over at Maria, who was thrashing in her bonds as Claire tickle tortured her armpits. “And that definitely is a tickle button! Tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen!”

‘This almost doesn’t tickle at all,’ Jen was quite disappointed in her thoughts. ‘I mean, I know that not everyone’s going to be great at tickling, but this is just pathetic. It’s like she has no idea how to tickle.’

“So, where do you work?” Amelia asked. “I’m a waitress at the Delightful Diner.”

“I’m a HEHE Dungeon Tickler EHEHE!” Jen responded. “But I just got HEHEHE a job, so I don’t know HEHE where I’ll be.”

“Wow, good thing I didn’t get paired up with Maria, then,” Amelia mused. “You would have been tickle torturing my feet right now.”

‘I kind of wish I was doing that,’ Jen internally responded. ‘At least then two people would be getting really tickled instead of just one.’

Jen and Amelia carried on a pleasant conversation for the remaining time Jen was on the rack as Maria screamed in laughter next to them. Finally, after what felt more like an extended massage than a tickle, Jen and Maria were released so a new losing team could be punished. Jen soon reunited with Wendy, who had been waiting for her near the racks.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back