• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP 2: " F/m/m "Tommy & Matthew" (Barefeet /sexual tickling)

CapturedDoll

Verified
CapturedDoll: *imagines a session with Tommy and Matthew tickling each others feet in the stocks*

Matthew: Oh he would be in trouble haha

CapturedDoll: Idk... 🙂 You might be too...

Matthew: I'm aware, but at least it would go both ways haha

CapturedDoll: Both have feathers in your hands... bare feet...

CapturedDoll: Naked...

Tommy: Oh my...

CapturedDoll: *teehee*

Tommy: You know I can't bear that

Matthew: *taking the initiative I run my feather down Tommy's soft bare sole*

CapturedDoll: Mmmm

Tommy: hehahea hey donh't do that

Matthew: *twirls the feather at the base of Tommy's helpless toes*

Tommy: ahhheahehahehahhhehahe nahhat the fucking toes hahehahehhehh

markquillek: no worries, just chatting

Matthew: Haha this is easy! Coochie cooochie coooooo...

CapturedDoll: *sits down and takes my feather in hand to watch*

Matthew: *tickles Tommy's soles with both of my feathers* Mmmm someone is sooo ticklish on his bare feetsies hahaha

Tommy: I laugh and giggle uncontrollably.and the tickle talk seems to have a definite effect on my erection as it is standing at attention HAhHAHEHEHEHEHH OOOOHHoHoHOhohoHO NAHAHAT THE FEHEHEHEHET Pleaseehehehe

Matthew: Ohhhh poor Tommy... cooochie cooochie coooo...does he like his bare feet feathered? Laugh for me and Doll hahaha

CapturedDoll: You can tickle him back Tommy... you have your own feathers...

EraseBookmarkCapturedDoll: DOn't drop them though..

Tommy: Laughing so hard... I manage to tickle the trapped feet infront of me... plunging the plume between the big toe and second toe of your right foot and as I continue to laugh I pull the feather in and out

CapturedDoll: If you drop them... your fingers are tied together... you won't be able to tickle his feet with your fingers... same for you matthew

CapturedDoll: I walk over to you both and wonder which one I'm going to tease first with my feather...

Matthew: Coochie cooochie coohahahahaa!! Ohhh nohohoho!! *I feel my toes come alive with tickles as I try to focused on feathering you*

Matthew: Ohohoho gohohod... cohohohochie cohohohochie cooooo hahahaha!!

Tommy: I continue to pull the feather in and out of your toes as I howl in ticklish laughter

Matthew: Heheheheh nohohohoo tohohohoes!! Hahahaha!! *I go back to running mine between yours, sawing it back and forth*

CapturedDoll: Its seems Tommy is more ticklish at this moment... I think I'll tickle his fancy for awhile...

CapturedDoll: I move over to you and lower the feather tip to your cock...

Tommy: No Doll!!! HahahAhahhahAh Don'ht Do THAT HAHEHAHEHHHAHHEHAHAHAH

Matthew: *my own cock aches as I watch Doll move to Tommy's cock, doing my best to keep tickling* Hahahaha ohohoho I CAHAHAN'T stahahand it!

CapturedDoll: coochie coochie coo gentlemen...

CapturedDoll: hahahaaaa

Tommy: I am completely lost in the ticklish and horny sensations being perpetrated upon my naked body... Matt clinches his toes and I lose my feather although it remails lodged between the big toe and middle toe of his left foot

Matthew: Hhehehehe aaah haaaa!! He drohohoped a feeheheather hahahaha! *I work one feather on the sole and the other keeps at the toes*

Tommy: My ass is bouncing up and down as I laugh... arching up to meet Doll's feathery ministrations. Laughter continues to flow freely

Matthew: *keeping up my feathering and able to really focus now that the feather is locked in my toes* Cooochie cooochie cooochie coooo hahahaha

Tommy: I shake my head wildly back and forth... my eyes pleading for mercy but laughing too hard to say anything... my cock stands at attention seemingly begging for more feather teasing as I suffer tickle and teasing torment

Matthew: *I feather more and more, knowing how disappointed Doll will be when she sees you lost the feather* Tickle tickle tickle

Tommy: I manage to beg for mercy before dissolving into silent hysteria

CapturedDoll: Oooooh 🙂

CapturedDoll: Mmmmmmmmm...

CapturedDoll: I begin to tickle up and down Tommy's shaft... and tickle at the head hear and there...

CapturedDoll: Then I look to my right...

Matthew: *moving the feathers in quick circles around your soles, watching the feather contort to slide up and down and all around*

Tommy: my stiff shaft bobs and jerks under your feather and drips long sticky strands of precum as I laugh for your perverted pleasure

CapturedDoll: I press a button and down comes a mechanical arm with a new feather attached...

CapturedDoll: It takes over your cock... the entire width and length it follows you everywhere to tickle...

CapturedDoll: Then I look over at Matthew...

CapturedDoll: Hello there...

CapturedDoll: I take a long black feather in hand...

CapturedDoll: I Coochie coochie coo to you....

Matthew: *I'm like a machine...my own feathers go wild as my soles go untickled and I can really torture...but the see Doll looking at me*

CapturedDoll: I begin to tickle your own cock...

Tommy: Oh gawd noooo I cry out before dissolving back into tickle induced laughter HAHAHAHEHhAHAHAAHHEHAHH

Matthew: Ohohoho nooo! Nohohot agaahain! Aahhahaha.ohhhhhh! *My cock instantly jerks at the touch of the feather, wiggling involuntarily*

Geni-Tickler joined the chat 5 hours ago

CapturedDoll: Hello Geni 🙂

CapturedDoll: Kitchy kitchy...

CapturedDoll: kitchy kitchy coo...

Tommy: Another set of mechanical restraints grab my wrists and stretch them high over my head as I laugh

CapturedDoll: Mmmm yes...

Geni-Tickler: Oh my! Perfect timing

CapturedDoll: I laugh as I watch your eyes pleading for help

Tommy: completely helpless

Matthew: Ohhhhohoo coohohchie cohohohochie cooooooohohooo! Hahahaha hehe ohhhh! *I keep tickling as best as I can, the new sensation daring me to concentrate on it*

Tommy: the feathers on my soles forcing me to laugh and giggle like a schoolgirl

Matthew: Hahahha Tohohohmmy the school giihihirl hahahaha! Tihihickle.tihihickle!

Tommy: the cock tickler driving me wild with lust... just enough stimulation to keep me wildly aroused but not enough to get me off..

Geni-Tickler: So much Precum

CapturedDoll: I press another button and another mechanical arm comes down with a feather over your cock...

CapturedDoll: It stirs to life...

CapturedDoll: WIggling

CapturedDoll: teasing...

CapturedDoll: so ticklish it is....

Geni-Tickler: Those poor ticklish soles and cocks

CapturedDoll: Mhmm… very

Matthew: *the feather Doll has on my cock forcing it to start dripping and keeps it dancing...leaking out and making the head glisten* ohohoho gohohosh!! It's tohohoh muhuhuch!! Haha hahahaha!

Tommy: Haheahehaheh eeeeehahehahehhhehahehh at hahahha finish me... pleashehahhehahhe

CapturedDoll: I take my feather and begin to tickle at your toes Matthew...

Geni-Tickler: No cumming, only tickle edging tommy

Matthew: Nohohoho hahahaha!! Nohohot the tohohohoes agaaaine hahahaha!! *Even harder to keep tickling Tommy's soft soles but I know I have to*

CapturedDoll: Coochie coochie cooOooo... up and down your arch I tickle you bare feetsie

CapturedDoll: tickle...

CapturedDoll: tickle...

CapturedDoll: tickle......

Matthew: Hahahaha plehehehehasee!! Leeheheave my feeehehetsies alohohohone!! Bahahahaha!! *My cock drips more and more from all the sensations and from watching my feather continue on Tommy*

Tommy: I struggle in the restraints but am screwed... can't move much at all... the mechanical feathers following my poor cock as it jerks and twitches and listening to Doll's tickle talk is killing me.. never mind the foot tickles forcing me to giggle and laugh uncontrollably

CapturedDoll: Mmmmmmmm

Matthew: Hahahaha plehehehehasee Doohoholl!! Lehehet it end!! Hahahaha I'm going hahahaha insahahane hahaha!!

CapturedDollI want my clit feathered while I watch...

Geni-Tickler: Shit that is too hot!

Tommy: so helpless and completely humiliated although that doesn't matter at all as I feel like a big helpless sex toy

Geni-Tickler: Need a helping hand doll?

CapturedDoll: I do Geni...

quillek: or two

CapturedDoll: sure...

Geni-Tickler: I have some nice stuff goose feathers here!

Tommy: HAhehahehehehehahah tie her up and ahehahehahehhh and tease her clit hahehaheheheh with her own fucking feather ahhAHEHAHEH

CapturedDoll: I sit down on a stool in front of the stocks by their feet

Geni-Tickler: Get those panties off doll

CapturedDoll: I stand back and slide them down off my heels

CapturedDoll: You won't.

Geni-Tickler: Show us where you want the tickles dear

Matthew: *i can feel the orgasm that is just sitting at it's last possible point, not moving or going away, driving me out of my mind...I laugh and laugh and dig my feather more into the toes in front of me* hahahaha hehehehehe I'm sohohohoryy!! For whahahatever I do to heheheh deheheserve this hahaha!

CapturedDoll: I push aside my red dress...

Tommy: I look a lot like Luigi trapped... mechanical feathers doing wicked things to my cock and balls forcing precum to drip and puddle on the floor.. feathers tickling my arches and toes forcing me to cackle for your twisted amusement

Geni-Tickler: Spread the legs for us. Show those guys what you need. Drive them inane

Geni-Tickler: Insane

CapturedDoll: I lay open my legs... black thigh highs...'

Geni-Tickler: Very sexy. *i take a stiff long feather*

ommy: I manage to cry out "Mercy" between gales of hysterical giggles

CapturedDoll: hehehe

CapturedDoll: I tickle at Tommys feet now

Geni-Tickler: Sitting down between your legs soll. Ready?

CapturedDoll: along with Matthew

Matthew: Hahahahaha Plehehehehasee nohohoho mohohohre!! I'm soohohoho weahahahk hahahah!! *I can barely tickle but keep at Tommy's feet, feeling all my energy being drained and my body being forced to produce more of it*

Tommy: NNOOOHOHOoHoHoHOOHOhooHoohHOOHhohoHoHO AAAHEAHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHh OH GAWD AHEHAHEHEHEHEH YOUU'RE HAHHEHAHEHHEHEH TOTURING MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHEHAHEHHEEH

Geni-Tickler: I stroke the feather up and down your left thigh.

Geni-Tickler: Here it comes

CapturedDoll: I brace myself

Tommy: I laugh

Tommy: and laugh

Tommy: and laugh

Tommy: occassionally able to moan

Matthew: *tears form in my eyes as I throw my head back so violently it hurts, cackling beyond any control and dripping like a faucet*

CapturedDoll: Mmmmmm

Geni-Tickler: The feather hits your lips, dripping and open. I stroke the feather between them, taking care of not teasing the clit now

CapturedDoll: Ahhhhh

Tommy: suffering for your pleasure Doll

CapturedDoll: hehehe

CapturedDoll: I squirm my hips around

CapturedDoll: Yes...

Geni-Tickler: The feather draws circles around your clit and lips as it draws closer and closer

Geni-Tickler: Coochie cooo that pussy

Matthew: Hahahahaha suhuhuhuufering heheheh toohohohoo muhuhuhuch for it hahhahahha!!

Tommy: Do you see the massive strings of precum hanging from my cock? and hear my ticklish laughter?

quillek: Don't let her off too easy

CapturedDoll: Yes Tommy....

CapturedDoll: Oh... did you need to cum?

CapturedDoll: Well... you never asked so...

CapturedDoll: 🙂

Tommy: OH FUCK HAHEHAHEHHEHEH YESSSSS AHAHEHEHAHHA PLEASE HAHAHHEHEHAHHA OH PLEASEEHEHHEHEH FINISH mE

Geni-Tickler: The feather closes in on your Clit more and more as I finger tickle your thighs softly

Matthew: I manage to hear Doll and my ears perk up. *Ohohoho ohhhh Plehehease mahahahay I cuhuhum for ehehehveryone!! Plehehehehasee!!

CapturedDoll: Oooooh yes

CapturedDoll: COochie... coochie coo Gentlemen...

CapturedDoll: Mmmmmmm

Geni-Tickler: Kitchy Kitchy coooo doll

CapturedDoll: ahhhhhhhh ehehehehe

Geni-Tickler: Think I should feather that swollen tickle button?

Tommy: Ahehhaheheheheheheheheeh nahhaaaht the tickle ahahahah talk ahahehahehe

CapturedDoll: But wait... I'll release them... they're been sooo good.

Matthew: Hahahahaha plehehehehasee...I neheheheed it hahahaha I'm pahahahthetic fohohohor tohohohoy hahaha!!

Geni-Tickler: You do. That goddess

CapturedDoll: kitchy...

CapturedDoll: kitchy...

CapturedDoll: ccoooo

CapturedDoll: coochie... coochie... cooooOooo

CapturedDoll: Mmmmmm

Geni-Tickler: Mmmmmmmm

Matthew: Ohohoho gohohod!! I'm gohohohing to cuhuhum Dohohoholl!! Hahahaha in frohohont of hahahah eheheveryboodyy hahaha!

Tommy: The mechanical feather driving me to madness but at least Matthew is giving my soles a much needed rest

Geni-Tickler: So horny tickle toys!!

CapturedDoll: coochie...

CapturedDoll: coochie....

CapturedDoll: coo

CapturedDoll: *wiggles my feather as i get closer and closer

CapturedDoll: I tickle at Tommys feet and Matthews, back and forth

Tommy: Gasping giggling grunting and moaning as I hear you purr those words...

Tommy: AhAHEHEHA A AOH GAWD HAHEHAHEHEHEHHHEHHEHeHeHEHE

CapturedDoll: My legs begin to shake

Matthew: *the dripping and foot tickles are unbearable as my orgasm is slowly dug out of me* Hahahahaha ohohoho plehehehehasee!!

Geni-Tickler: Let it all out matt!

CapturedDoll: Mmmmmm yesss

Matthew: Hahahahaha oohohoho ohohohooo!!! Yehehehehsss mahahahsters!! Ohhhhh!

Geni-Tickler: Such hard ticklish horny cocks need to cum

EraseBookmarkCapturedDoll: They do...

Geni-Tickler: Good boy Matt!

CapturedDoll: But Tommy... I'm enjoying keeping him on edge.... But I did say I would

Tommy: They doo ahhehahehehehehehhe oh they reall dooo hhohohohohohoh

CapturedDoll: I go back to Tickling Tommys arches

Tommy: Hahwhehhhahhhhhe ehehehehhhh Pleaseeehahehahehehehe

Matthew: Well I have to be going now...but you lot have your fun hahaha

CapturedDoll: I stand up then. Pull my dress down...

CapturedDoll: Later Matthew- did you really cum?

CapturedDoll: 🙂

Matthew: Ohh an obscene amount hahaha

We stopped the rp then. ANd Tommy chose to not cum. Only to keep edging… :) And me too.. ;)

One of the things I like about this is when Matthew says he is going to cum in front of everybody.
The whole thing has so many sexual angles to it. It's amazing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back