• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling that Kills (Brazilian YouTuber)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Today I bring the video of a Brazilian YouTuber who talked a lot about her ticklishness ...

Here's the link: mediafire.com/file/tu297gsaelni35c/Cosquinhas+Assassinas.mp4/file

The translation to the name of the video's something like "Tickling that Kills". What's written starts at 00:00 and ends at 02:08. That's the part when she talks about tickling. It's all in Portuguese, but the translation is below:

"Hello! If you start tickling me and I accidentally hit you, hurt you, break something of yours or kill you, it's not my fault. You started it ...

And I bet this has happened to you sometime: someone started to tickle you, you hit the person in the face and that person got mad at you. And you really felt bad about it. But believe me: it's not your fault ...

"- Tickle Time!

(Laughs)

- Oh, my nose! Oh, you broke my nose!

- Sorry Sorry! I didn't want to do that, sorry, sorry! "

Tickle is something that transforms you into another person. You completely lose track of what's right, what's wrong, what hurts, what doesn't. It's an inner desperation in the form of laughter ...

Once you get into the tickle mental state, the person doesn't really need to be tickling you. Just threaten to tickle you that you already feel everything, all the tension of the tickle ...

"- Tickle Time

- No, no no no no no no!

- Hey, calm down, I'm not touching you yet. Stop it! For!"

It should even be a very good torture method. They tie you up and say, "You give me the information I want or I'll tickle you until you can't take it anymore." I would talk, seriously. Very fast..

Nobody likes being tickled. As much as you're laughing, apparently happy, you're crying inside. I sincerely wanted to know why our bodies do this to us: we start laughing when, in fact, we are suffering terrible pain - I don't know if it can be considered pain, but it's a horrible feeling ...

If someone asks me if I prefer to get punched in the face or tickled I don't know. Maybe be punched in the face. Because it would end faster ...

There's a sadism when you tickle someone because you know that person's suffering. But it's fun to watch. I know why I like to tickle other people even though I hate being tickled ..."

Recently, I found a making of ...

Here's the link: mediafire.com/file/z1fsd0n9ehxrgc8/Making+of+Cosquinhas+Assassinas.mp4/file

In that video, there's someone that's tickling her between 00:03 and 00:12 ...

They were filming the 00:30 part in the first video. So, there's a brief tickle scene in the first video too ...

Dark Crane....once again, thanks for uploading and posting the video.....and even moreso for taking the time to translate it for us. And then, on top of that, to find and post the "making of" video......you are fast becoming the M.V.P. of the mainstream section!

Thanks again, D.C. :)

Great clips! Thanks for the links. :D

You're always welcome, my friend!

Dark Crane....once again, thanks for uploading and posting the video.....and even moreso for taking the time to translate it for us. And then, on top of that, to find and post the "making of" video......you are fast becoming the M.V.P. of the mainstream section!

Thanks again, D.C. :)

It's amazing to read that, my friend! And coming from you, who helped me and supported me in the beginning and in other situations that came during the time I've been here at TMF!

I hope to continue bringing good content to the forum! Whenever possible, translating whatever is in Portuguese so that you can enjoy the content too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back