• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Friend Shares a Tickle Clip On their Social Media... What do you do?

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
So this literally happened today.

My "friend".... I say friend because she is more a "facebook friend".... to be more specific, we hung out 1x while I was in town 2 years ago and though we went to school and grew up together, we are not like buddy buddy chit chat and hang out.... anyways, Today on her Facebook, she shared a Tickle Abuse clip, 30 secs of a model having her feet tickled begging for the tickling to stop. My friend wrote "I am extremely ticklish too!" The clip was shared by some woman, and I guess my friend saw it and shared it too. Anyways, I only "Liked" her post with a "HAHA" laughing face icon. Truthfully, I wouldn't know what to say... I told her when we met a couple of years ago how I was extremely ticklish myself because she mentioned getting massages and I had expressed how I do not get those because of my ticklishness but never expanded on that because I see her as a real life friend and not in this tickle realm. Now that she made this post, I can't help but wonder, was this a woman merely sharing with her friends that she is extremely ticklish or is this a woman possibly giving a hint of what she might be into?

So.... giving you all a brief detail of what I did, what would you all do if you were in the same situation, seeing a real life friend share a brief tickle clip on their Facebook and express how ticklish they are?

Ask her in a humorous way if this was her asking to be tickled some more :)

So this literally happened today.

My "friend".... I say friend because she is more a "facebook friend".... to be more specific, we hung out 1x while I was in town 2 years ago and though we went to school and grew up together, we are not like buddy buddy chit chat and hang out.... anyways, Today on her Facebook, she shared a Tickle Abuse clip, 30 secs of a model having her feet tickled begging for the tickling to stop. My friend wrote "I am extremely ticklish too!" The clip was shared by some woman, and I guess my friend saw it and shared it too. Anyways, I only "Liked" her post with a "HAHA" laughing face icon. Truthfully, I wouldn't know what to say... I told her when we met a couple of years ago how I was extremely ticklish myself because she mentioned getting massages and I had expressed how I do not get those because of my ticklishness but never expanded on that because I see her as a real life friend and not in this tickle realm. Now that she made this post, I can't help but wonder, was this a woman merely sharing with her friends that she is extremely ticklish or is this a woman possibly giving a hint of what she might be into?

So.... giving you all a brief detail of what I did, what would you all do if you were in the same situation, seeing a real life friend share a brief tickle clip on their Facebook and express how ticklish they are?

i WOULDN'T CARE MUCH. But, I'd also mention that I pay for nice looking girls to get tickled all the time.
I'd leave it at that.
If she inquires further, just say, "Yeah, I do." like it's nothing too serious, because it's just what you do.
Then ask, "You want to try? I pay like, (enter odd number of money here) for it."
If they say no, and start to belittle you, just say, "Hey, you brought the subject up. Since I'm an "expert" I thought you could use my knowledge, and money.
Since you don't I won't bring it up again, but in case you have second thoughts, I'll give you a few days to reconsider. If you're answer is still no, I'll drop the subject. If not, well, we can make plans."

Granted, I'm good at doing this because I talk to people. But you may need to practice such things.

If she brings up her boyfriend, tell her right out, "This isn't about Romance. It's about fun. If you don't like fun, forget about it."

I don't think I would say anything, but I'd probably screenshot it to show some of my close tickle friends.

As nice of the thought of sharing something like that, I in no way could ever do that! I am 100% against sharing people's personal information, such as name and social media without permission. I am even against sharing my friends feet photos on here without their permission. Even if it is only their feet and no face, I feel wrong in doing so without their permission. Almost every female friend I asked to take pixs of them, tickling them or their feet, I made an agreement I wouldn't post them online, and for me, my word to them means something... even if they never know, I gave my word and wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

I did screenshot her post but to everyone's disappointment, that screenshot will stay with me.

As nice of the thought of sharing something like that, I in no way could ever do that! I am 100% against sharing people's personal information, such as name and social media without permission. I am even against sharing my friends feet photos on here without their permission. Even if it is only their feet and no face, I feel wrong in doing so without their permission. Almost every female friend I asked to take pixs of them, tickling them or their feet, I made an agreement I wouldn't post them online, and for me, my word to them means something... even if they never know, I gave my word and wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

Alrighty then.

So, what are you GOING to do then?

Ask her in a humorous way if this was her asking to be tickled some more :)
This. Keep it light hearted and innocent and see where the conversation goes from there. If it hits a dead end then so be it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I wasn't suggesting to share here publicly. I was just answering the threads question from my POV / what I would do. I have close friends from here that I know irl and sometimes we get a kick out of tickle stuff showing up on social media coming from vanillas.

Ahh... well for me unfortunately, I have 0 close friends on here. No one I would even trust to share stuff like that. I know for me, I definitely got a kick out of my friend posting that 30 second Tickle Abuse clip... but all is what it is... highlight of my day. Thank you for sharing what you would do from your POV.

This. Keep it light hearted and innocent and see where the conversation goes from there. If it hits a dead end then so be it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Depending if she responds to 1 guys comment I will think about maybe actually saying something light hearted.

Alrighty then.

So, what are you GOING to do then?

Sleep on it I guess... :shrug:

Someone posted in another thread on here a couple days ago about seeing the same thing on Facebook or another social media site. It was a Tickle Abuse gif of Mandy Candy tickling another girls feet while she was in stocks (can’t recall the other girls name).

So, in a limited way, I guess it seems like this clip is going “viral” if it’s the same clip you saw.

Since you asked for advice, I’d let it pass. Your “like” and “haha” are probably enough. If you don’t talk with this girl much and all of the sudden you glom onto that post and ask her about tickling, well.....

To quote Dex from “The Tao of Steve”, women can smell an agenda like shit on a shoe.

I'd react to the post and screenshot it for myself. If it's shared by someone I don't talk to much, I wouldn't suddenly ask them about tickling or anything.

You could just send her a message with the clip she shared saying that you found it really funny or youd die if someone did that and see how it goes from there.

Out of curiosity is the post she shared originally gone viral? If it is would you mind sharing the name of the page that posted the original video? Would be curious to see if any of my Facebook friends reacted to it!

I would send a private message directly to my friend and ask if they are open to talking about being ticklish and that I am also extremely ticklish and we could compare notes. If I got nothing back or a message in the negative sense, I would return ok, just was wondering if you were hinting at needing someone to talk about it with since it is a subject that is hard to bring up to the general public and can be uncomfortable to talk about, but since you don't want to ok, let's forget this conversation took place and move on to other subjects.

Then wait till they asked questions to me before pushing the subject further.

Personally I'd ignore it. Like you said, she's only a FB friend and you've only met her once 2 years ago. You don't know her very well to begin with. It might give off red flags to her if you suddenly decide to message her only now and about that specific post she shared.

If you're really keen to find out, then at least make an effort in getting to know her first by inviting to hang out once or twice. That way she'll get a better idea of you as a person. Who knows, you two might not even match as personalities, and all that guessing about her intent behind posting that TA video will have flown out the window.

It's all about trust at the end of the day.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back