• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you believe it is easier for females to admit they have a tickle fetish or men?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
I noticed that females tend to be more free-er when admitting fetishes then males...even a tickling one. Does anyone disagree?

I’d imagine it has more to do with attitude and approach with potential partners than it has to do with gender.

I feel like men are more open about it, and therefore more likely to admit it.

Interesting question. Just my experience, but my wife and her girlfriends talk way more detailed about their sex lives than I do with my male buddies. I can’t imagine being on a camping trip or out tailgating with my friends and something like that coming up. Pretty sure it would be met with awkward silence.

From my experience, men tend to get harsher reactions from vanilla females when it comes to admitting this kink, whereas many of the females I know that are into tickling admit it to a vanilla male counterpart and get more of an...underwhelmed reaction? Like, “Oh, that’s it? That’s not that weird!”

This is based solely (pun intended) on the majority of the stories I’ve heard from folks I sessioned with. Of course there are plenty of examples that don’t fit into these criteria at all, but definitely the trend from those I’ve talked to.

Feels like in theory it should be but, everything every lady fetishist I've discussed it with at length told me about it suggests otherwise.

To be fair - the idea that men get harsher reactions than women probably has a lot to do with the amount of men on here who are vocal about their issues vs how many women are here and aren't vocal.

And factor in the amount of men who are very open about their fetishes to their partners, but won't let them get a word in edgewise about theirs.

Yeah I can imagine how men are bringing it up plays more into their rejections than the broader female populations "close mindedness".

I used to think they did, but I've learned that people deal with things differently.

Interesting that there is a comment from Toesheldback and 1 from Wolf both with a different quote from Chicago but no directly visible post from Chicago.
I wonder did she decide to delete her post? Did a moderator delete her post? The thread is less than a day old and the quotes do not seem derogatory.

Interesting that there is a comment from Toesheldback and 1 from Wolf both with a different quote from Chicago but no directly visible post from Chicago.
I wonder did she decide to delete her post? Did a moderator delete her post? The thread is less than a day old and the quotes do not seem derogatory.

Perhaps they realized that since this was a thread about whether an aspect of relationships is easier for females or males, it was destined to become a sausage fest in short order.

I have no idea. She said something kinda funny and I just tee-heed before I posted my own take.

That definitely may be part of the equation, chicago! I agree that there are many more posts here from men describing their woes than women. Though, I’m not talking about discussions on the forum. I’m referring to in-person discussions. A lot of the people that I sessioned with were having their first real tickling experiences ever. The reason being? Over and over again when they approached the topic with their (generally) female significant others they were berated, embarrassed, called a freak, etc. They got really wary of sharing this with anyone who wasn’t in this world. And even then were gun-shy.

Again, not always the case. And this happens to folks of all genders/sexualities. But it’s a story I heard far more often than the women who I have spoken to that have “come out” (per se) about this kink. Most of the reactions they received were either “Oh, that’s not that weird” or it was just forgotten about/not honored by their significant other which is an entirely different issue.

And Comfort Eagle, I agree. Occasionally the delivery of information may be the issue. But other than the occasional overly shy guy who may not have had the guts to appropriately explain what he was into, there were no signs that this would have been expressed in a way that was anything other than respectful, appropriately timed, or unwarranted. I’m not talking about the creeps on here with no self control that obsessively message innocent youtubers and tickle random girls in public. I’m talking normal, kind, socially-aware individuals who were sessioning mostly because they had been shamed so often in their vanilla relationships.

I’m not trying to to start a flame war, so please don’t take my experiences as attacks on EITHER gender, just something I’ve seen repeatedly with the many folks I’ve come to meet via this kink. I find this topic very interesting, and sincerely want a civil and open conversation here.

In my experience it’s always been difficult to express my tickle fetish. It’s only after many years that I’ve come out of my shell. I have always been pretty shy and that may have been the problem too. I’ve always felt that women might find it weird or creepy.

In my experience it’s always been difficult to express my tickle fetish. It’s only after many years that I’ve come out of my shell. I have always been pretty shy and that may have been the problem too. I’ve always felt that women might find it weird or creepy.

It's all in the mind.

Coming from the female side, I also feel the same way Dam. It is not an easy subject to bring up even to my closest friends, part of the reason I come here to talk about it. I too was/am shy and just to talk to someone about being ticklish is hard for me, but I have been able to talk to one of my close friends about it, he isn't interested in tickling me but at least will listen to me when I feel self conscious about it. But I am working on being more self confident about bringing up the subject.

It took me 3 years to man up and tell one of my exes about it. With others, I never got that far in the trust department. And I never, ever talk to my friends about sex in that way.
Like, why the hell would anyone other than my partner need to know about what excites me in sex? And even in a relationship, I can't mention tickling for years because, as you said, I'm probably aware that they would find that creepy and unnerving. And honestly, it is very creepy in a certain way.

I feel women have it way easier when it comes to these sorts of things. Men will generally do anything to get in the pants of the girl they like.

And honestly, it is very creepy in a certain way.

That's a self hating mindset right there, and you should change that opinion. It does not matter what other people think.
People think SPIDERS are creepy. Spiders were around before people. They probably think People are Devil Gods or something.
Change your perception.

It took me 3 years to man up and tell one of my exes about it. With others, I never got that far in the trust department. And I never, ever talk to my friends about sex in that way.
Like, why the hell would anyone other than my partner need to know about what excites me in sex? And even in a relationship, I can't mention tickling for years because, as you said, I'm probably aware that they would find that creepy and unnerving. And honestly, it is very creepy in a certain way.

I feel women have it way easier when it comes to these sorts of things. Men will generally do anything to get in the pants of the girl they like.

Of course you're gonna think they have it easier if you are waiting THREE YEARS. Telling your s/o at that point is setting yourself up for heartbreak. You've put in so much effort and emotional investment into the relationship, meanwhile hiding one side of you, sneaking peeks at the TMF and hoping she doesn't find out, trying to act normal if it comes up on the tv, worried to death what she might think because now it's serious, now y'all are in "love". And then for her response to be cruel after all that? Talk about a recipe for depression.

At the end of the day, it's easier for whatever gender if they are at peace with themselves and this kink.

I believe it's hard for both genders to admit it. Based solely on their attitude towards it and their "image" to people who dont understand it. I mostly find people I ask the question that women are able to mask it better as they can say it's a playful giggle and then no one will bat an eye and just keep tickling them. Men, on the other hand, may come off as a bit odd if they go for playful tickles saying they just like it as a game. To each their own, I just see it as a self confidence and comfort thing

Chances are, attractiveness and sexual experience are much larger contributors to whether someone freely admits to a particular kink than gender. Someone who considers themselves unattractive and has very little sexual experience is unlikely to have the self confidence to tell someone that they have a kink than someone who is very sure of themselves and “comfortable in their own skin”, as it were.

Also, some unsolicited advice for the op: Maybe try to pick a noun type and be consistent with it. It just looks a bit weird seeing “Females” and “men” in the same sentence. Either “women and men” or “females and males”, but just referring to women as females and men as men just looks weird, like women are some kind of other creature.

I'm embarrassed to admit it to guys but their reactions are always anti-climactic. Guys don't find it that weird and are even willing to partake in it even if they don't have the fetish.

I'm embarrassed to admit it to guys but their reactions are always anti-climactic. Guys don't find it that weird and are even willing to partake in it even if they don't have the fetish.

I mean, it’s a pretty tame fetish all things considered. So many kinks have come into the light in recent years that range from “I like glasses” to “I want to poop in a diaper and then have you clean it up”, that telling someone “I want you to tie me up without any clothes on and put your hands all over me while I laugh uncontrollably for a while” is probably going to be a relief for them. If that’s the worst you’ve got, it’s smooth sailing lol

Light bondage in the bedroom is so mainstream these days that honestly I can’t imagine someone having a huge “wtf” reaction to this fetish anymore. Not like it used to be. I honestly think that the worst that might happen is you find out that the other person hates being tickled, and you’re into tickling other people. But in that case, if the fetish is really important to you, that’s an important thing to find out early in terms of sexual compatibility.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back