• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Parks and Recreation: Leslie’s Bad Day” Part 3 (f/fff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Parks and Recreation: Leslie’s Bad Day” Part 3

The dark SUV pulled up near City Hall and abruptly stopped. Leslie and Ann both clambered out as they said some choice words back at Tammy 1. As the SUV started to pull away, it stopped again. Then the driver’s window rolled down and Tammy threw out Leslie’s heels and Ann’s flats. The shoes landed on the sidewalk near the women and then the SUV sped off down the street. Tammy honked the horn twice and waved her hand out the window in a goodbye gesture.

Leslie and Ann just stood there dumbfounded. Ann was still barefoot and walked over to retrieve their shoes. Leslie was standing in her tan pantyhose on the sidewalk. She watched the SUV pull away for as long as she could see it before it turned. She couldn’t believe her day had been mostly tickling so far. How bizarre.

Ann handed her the heels and said, “Well, that sucked. I don’t think I ever could have imagined I would be interrogated by being tickled.”

Leslie: “Ann, I’m so sorry again. If I hadn’t opened my stupid mouth and told Tammy about the incident with the reporter this morning, none of this would have happened to us. I feel terrible.”

Ann slipped on her flats and replied, “No, it’s not your fault. It’s just a freak thing that happened. But it’s over. Let’s just stop by the office and see if anyone can help us get my car fixed. Leslie and Ann went inside City Hall and walked to the Parks and Recreation offices. In the center of the office space, April Ludgate was roped down to a chair. Her arms were secured to the arms of the chair and her ankles had been tied together. She had a couple strips of duct tape covering her mouth. Her nostrils flared and her dark eyes looked up toward the sound of the door opening, as if she was expecting her worst enemy.

Leslie and Ann both jumped into action and started tugging on the ropes that held April to the chair. April’s fiery eyes widened a little and she really began struggling to say something through the duct tape. Ann pulled off the duct tape strips so April could talk and asked her, “What is it, April? How did this happen to you?”

April: “It’s Tammy 2! Behind you! Watch out!”

Just as Leslie and Ann realized what April was telling them, they each felt the sting of a tranquilizer dart. Ann felt the tiny dart strike her upper leg. She furrowed her brow and yelled, “Hey!”

Leslie felt the dart stick in her butt. She grabbed at the dart and pulled it out. Then both her and Ann looked back where the darts had come from. Tammy 2 was standing there holding two tranquilizer guns with a wicked smile on her face. This Tammy was Ron Swanson’s second ex-wife, who was equally as crazy as Tammy 1. She smugly greeted them, “Hello, ladies. Nice toys. Your department didn’t have these last time I visited.”

Ann pulled the dart from her leg and started to feel weak in the legs. Leslie already felt herself getting sloppy from the dart’s drugs. Leslie scolded Tammy with a slur to her words, “Hey, you can’t be shooting those at people! Those tranquilizer darts are for...the raccoons in Pawnee! Don’t...waste...them...need them....for...varmints...”

A SHORT TIME LATER...

Leslie and Ann started to come to once they heard April yelling at them. Leslie raised her head and shook off the drowsiness caused by the tranquilizer dart. She found she too was tied to a chair now with her ankles also bound. She looked over at Ann next to her and saw she was tied up the same way. Tammy 2 had even pulled over a short, wooden table that was about 4 feet long. The table was normally just decoration, a place to set out some magazines in the small waiting area of the office. But now Tammy had drug it over in front of the three women, propped their feet up, and tied their ankles down to it.

Ann blinked to clear her vision from the haze and saw the situation they were in. Leslie was struggling to pull free and April was getting more and more agitated. She could hear Tammy angrily yelling from Ron’s office as she trashed it. Ann groggily asked, “What the?...Leslie, why do you keep the tranquilizer guns in this office? Wha-why are we tied up? Was that Tammy 2?”

April: “Yes, it’s Tammy 2! She’s gone psycho! She came in the building looking for Ron apparently. Everyone had already left the office to go home for the day. I was the last one to leave. And that’s when she grabbed me and tied me to this chair. She keeps asking me where Ron is. Like I would know or care about where he went.”

The doors to the office flung open and in stormed Tammy 2. The brunette had a deranged look in her eyes and an unsettling smile as she walked with purpose toward the women. What could she possibly want with them? They didn’t have anything to do with her and Ron.

Tammy: “Ladies, I’m going to make this as simple as I can for you. Ron and I have been seeing each other again. But now after a couple weeks, he just stops talking to me. And I know you three are behind him not talking to me, just like you have been every other time Ron breaks up with me. Look, he doesn’t have the guts to break up with me. I know you all poison his mind with your advice because you want him for yourself! That’s not going to happen. Ever. Is that understood, ladies? Now where is he?”

April just glared at Tammy. She didn’t appreciate being nabbed and tied up when she was supposed to be leaving to go home. Ann looked apprehensively at Tammy. She had no Earthly idea where Ron would be. She wished she did though so she could help ease the tensions in the room. Leslie finally told her, “Look Tammy, first of all...none of us have any idea where Ron might be right now. And second, I assure you that none of us have or will ever date Ron. So really...there’s no need for us to be tied up. We don’t know anything so you can just let us go now.”

Tammy’s composure was still, but her eyes had a wild, deranged look about them. She finally said, “...Well then, I guess we’ll see. Leslie, I saw something rather...interesting...on the news this afternoon. Something about the local idiots tickling Pawnee townsfolk for money. And a reporter was tickling YOU to make a point. Let me just say, that looked unbearable. And it also gave me an idea if I happened to find you girls...”

As Ann, Leslie, and April began denying adamantly that they had nothing to do with Ron and Tammy’s relationship, Tammy came over and began relieving them of their shoes. She started on the left side with Ann. Tammy pulled off Ann’s flats one at a time. Ann was trying to appeal to Tammy’s sense of reason, but no amount of explanation was going to convince this crazy woman. Ann let out a defeated sigh and made a pouty expression as her tan, size 7 feet were bared. She wiggled her petite toes, which were painted maroon. Ann’s small, feminine soles were exceptionally smooth and creamy. She had thin toes capped with perfectly rounded tips, lovely arches that were paler near her insteps, and silky heels that didn’t have a blemish on them.

Tammy moved over to Leslie and gripped her high heels. Leslie was practically begging Tammy at this point not to take her shoes away. But nevertheless, the crazy brunette slipped them off of her and dropped them to the ground. Leslie’s toes curled merely at the possibility of being tickled yet again today. How much tickling could one woman take?! Tammy saw Leslie was wearing tan nylons. “Hmmm...do I want those on or off of you?” Tammy spoke aloud to nobody in particular before turning and retrieving a pair of scissors. She came back and pulled the pantyhose tight so they were well away from Leslie’s toes. Leslie complained, “Wait! Don’t! These are my good nylons!” Tammy snipped clean through them and exposed the upper half of Leslie’s size 7 foot. Her creamy, meaty sole was pale and beautiful. Her squat, bubbly toes were perfectly pedicured and topped with a classic red polish. Tammy pulled her pantyhose until they ripped and scrunched them down out of the way around her ankle. Leslie’s cushioned arch and buttery heel came into view. Tammy repeated this process on her other foot as well, leaving Leslie bound and barefoot in the office with a very worried expression on her face.

April was silent as Tammy strolled over to her with a smile, but her eyes said it all. Tammy chuckled and asked, “Aww, what’s the matter, sweetie? Don’t you want to be included with your friends? Let’s get these shoes off of you. What do you say?” April looked like she had steam shooting out of her ears. She fired back, “Touch my feet and I’ll stab you!” A normal person might have recoiled at the threat. But Tammy was batshit insane and continued without missing a beat. She untied the laces on April’s Converse tennis shoes. Tammy had some difficulty pulling them off because April was trying to grip them with her toes, but eventually she pulled them both off. April was left only with her black and purple striped socks, which were quickly taken from her as well. Tammy hooked her fingers in the socks and peeled them off slowly one at a time. April growled with extreme annoyance as her bare, size 8 feet were put on display. April had meaty soles as well. Her pinkish heels met her impressively high arches. Her insteps were nearly white while the outer edges of her feet were more of a normal skin hue. The pads below April’s toes were also a light pinkish color. Her toes were quite long and developed for having such meaty soles. April’s second toes were just slightly longer than her big toes and all of them were painted black.

Leslie: “Tammy, please don’t do this! I seriously don’t think I can take anymore tickling today. Please, just let us go. I’ll go find Ron for you immediately so you can talk to him. We don’t have ANYTHING to do with your relationship. Please just don’t tickle us.”

Tammy: “The only way I’m not going to tickle you is if one of you starts talking. And since I don’t hear anyone fessing up, get ready to laugh ladies.”

Tammy started with Leslie. She knelt down and wrapped an arm around Leslie’s ankles to help hold her still even more. Leslie grumbled, “Oh not again! You’ve got to be kidding me! This is ridiculahahahahahaaasss!!!” Leslie broke out into instant laughter as Tammy began wiggling her sharp fingernails across her naked arches. The nails skittered and flicked rapidly over her meaty soles. Leslie screamed and kicked her feet. How was this happening for a third time today?!

Tammy’s body was getting jostled around as Leslie struggled like a bucking bronco in her seat. Her feet really were extremely ticklish. Tammy kept raking her nails cruelly down Leslie’s scrunched soles and commented, “Wow, it’s a good thing you’re tied down. This really drives you crazy, doesn’t it?” Leslie couldn’t stand the feeling of her long fingernails gliding across her smooth curves. Tammy zig-zagged her fingers downward starting just below Leslie’s flailing toes, down across her tender arches, and then ending with a few scratches across her cushioned heels. Leslie was going nuts.

Leslie: “No, Tammy! Hahahahahaha!! Not my feet! Hahahaha!! It’s too much! Hahahaha!! I can’t do this again! Hahahaha!! I’ve already been tickled so much today! Hahahahaha!! Please, no more! Hahahahaha!!”

Tammy gave her a few more hard minutes and then moved on to Ann, who was less than thrilled to be given a turn. Tammy encircled Ann’s ankles just like she had Leslie. Ann desperately tried to reason with her one last time, “Tammy, come on. Please be reasonable about this. There has to be something we can work out, right? Isn’t this a little...extreme? Come on, I know what it’s like to have relationship troubles. We could talk it out. You know, woman to womahahahahahaaan!!”

Tammy coldly answered, “You can talk all you want as long as it’s telling me where I can find Ron. Her manicured nails fluttered across the bottoms of Ann’s silky feet as she shifted and let out a string of sweet laughter. Tammy smiled at the reaction as she traced her fingernails across the tan, rounded heels and then up slowly over the wiggling arches. Ann crinkled her face in adorable, raspy laughter.

Leslie was catching her breath still, but she looked over and felt horrible for her best friend. Now they were in another terrible tickling situation again. April was sitting on the other side of Leslie trying to pull her hands and her feet free from the ropes. She squirmed in her seat attempting to get loose. Her bare feet shifted from side to side while she wrestled against her bondage.

Tammy: “Just give it up, Ann. I know that you know where Ron is. I don’t think your feet appreciate you keeping secrets.”

Tammy fluttered her fingernails along the undersides of Ann’s petite toes. Ann giggled and shook her head back and forth. She sincerely responded, “Tammy hehehehehe we don’t know anything! Hehehehehe! I promise!”

The crazy brunette didn’t want to hear excuses. She trickled her fingernails over the balls of Ann’s feet, along the pads below her toes, and down her tan, wrinkly arches. Ann leaned her head back against the back of the chair and laughed her head off. This was so ridiculous, but there was nothing she could do to stop Tammy from attacking her feet.

Ann: “Hahahahaha!! Tammy, if I knew I would tell you! Hahahahaha!! Come on! Leave me alone! Hahahahaha!! Get away from my feet!”

Tammy was frustrated with the lack of cooperation so far. She moved down over to April. The brooding brunette scowled at her as she approached. Tammy just smirked as she knelt down and wrapped an arm around April’s ankles. Now her feet were trapped even further. Tammy taunted her feisty captive, “Think your mean stare is going to save you from being tickled, sweetie?” April scoffed and rolled her eyes hard.

Then Tammy began wiggling her nails playfully along April’s bare feet. They felt warm from being inside her Converse shoes. April looked away, seemingly disinterested in the tickling. With the exception of a few twitches, she kept her feet relatively still. Tammy kept it up though. She lightly scratched her nails along the undersides of April’s plump toes and trickled them down her meaty arches. The nails slid firmly across the balls of her feet and in her insteps. April didn’t even look at Tammy. With plenty of attitude, she said, “If you think a little tickling is going to bother me, you’re an idiot. Tickling is dumb. You’re wasting your time.”

April may have seemed unaffected by the tickling, but her feet were starting to fidget more and more. April sighed in annoyance and feigned boredom. Tammy scurried her manicured nails along her naked heels and slowly up her vulnerable arches. She took her time scratching her nails in April’s deep insteps. April’s moody exterior was starting to show signs of unrest. Her hands gripped the arms of the chair more firmly, her breathing increased, and she kept looking left and right, but never straight ahead at Tammy.

Tammy was happy knowing that she was starting to have an affect on April, but moved on to visit Leslie again. Tammy encircled her ankles in an arm lock, much to Leslie’s dismay. Her now bare size 7 feet kicked around as much as they could and she begged Tammy not to tickle her again. Leslie burst out laughing when she felt pointy fingernails scurrying around on her soles. Her face contorted in a hilarious expression of forced laughter and disappointment.

Leslie: “Tammy no!! Hahahahaha!! No more! Hahahaha!! Oh God, why do I have to have such ticklish feet! Hahahahaha!! Ahh this is terrible! Hahahaha!! Tammy! I’ll tell you anything you want to know! Hahahaha!! But I swear I don’t know where Ron is! Hahahaha!!”

Tammy: “That’s exactly what you’d say if you were lying. But some more tickling will let me know if you’re telling the truth or not.”

Tammy scratched her nails along the base of Leslie’s toes, absolutely driving her wild with hysterical laughter. Leslie scrunched her toes down as hard as she could as she cackled and writhed in her chair. Her chest was heaving up and down as she struggled for air between her howls and screams. Ann watched her with a very concerned expression. April scoffed and told Tammy, “Oh my God, it’s obvious she doesn’t know anything! Listen to her. If she knew, she would have told you already. This is all pointless.”

It was a good thing Leslie was secured so well to her chair because she was trying to buck and kick in a desperate attempt to get away from Tammy’s evil nails. Tears were starting to form in the corners of her eyes. Leslie kept crossing one foot in front of the other. When Tammy focused on the front foot, Leslie would switch them to give at least one a break. Tammy was on to her though. She gripped Leslie’s big toes together and effectively held her feet side by side. Then she let Leslie have it with a merciless fluttering of her fingernails across both of her bare arches at once. Leslie cried out pathetically between unbridled laughter as she squirmed and clawed at the arms of her chair in agony.

Tammy actually laughed at how much the tickling was getting to Leslie. With a smile, Tammy told her, “I knew this would drive you crazy when I saw you on the news laughing like a lunatic. My advice is one of you better start talking because I can do this all night if I have to.”

After a few more agonizing minutes, Tammy left Leslie alone and went back to Ann. As Tammy held her feet still, Ann grimaced and said as politely as she could, “Oh no, please not again! I don’t know where Ron is! What do you want me to say?! If you let me go, I’ll even help you find him! Just please stop this!”

Tammy let the poor woman talk for a bit and then suddenly began wildly scribbling her nails across her sensitive soles. Ann jumped and melted into hearty, raspy laughter as Tammy traced her fingernails along her tender arches. She scratched up and down the petite size 7’s as Ann shook with laughter and wiggled her feet around. Her tan peds were easy targets though. Tammy stroked them and played with her toes as laughter poured out of her.

Leslie was still catching her breath but managed to yell over at Tammy, “Aw leave her alone! We don’t know anything! Ann doesn’t deserve this!” Tammy released her arm lock and started tickling Ann and Leslie at the same time. Her left hand was menacing Ann’s arches and her right hand was now scurrying around across Leslie’s bare soles. Both friends threw their heads back in laughter.

Ann: “Hahahahaha!! I don’t know what you want! Hahahahaha!! Please stop! Hahahaha!! I can’t help you! Hahahaha!!”

Leslie: “Hahahahahaha!! No more! No more! Hahahahaha!! This isn’t fair! Hahahahaha!!”

April was not looking forward to having her feet touched again, but she had little choice when Tammy came strolling back. She teasingly said, “Did you miss me, sweetheart? Let’s see if I can put a smile on that grumpy face.”

April: “Touch me and die.”

Tammy chuckled at the threat and nonchalantly began flicking her sharp fingernails gently along the curve of April’s shapely arches. “Oh I doubt that, missy. Now tickle tickle tickle...” Tammy taunted as she lightly played with April’s feet. April stifled some giggles and tried not to flinch too badly as the nails traced circles around the balls of her feet, trailed down her meaty outer edges, and then snuck their way in to her sensitive insteps. As Tammy gingerly flicked her fingernails in April’s deep insteps, she accidentally let out a short but audible giggle. April quickly forced the grin from her face and resumed her usual stoic expression.

Tammy didn’t let up. April was doing her best to remain neutral, but there was a subtle battle being fought at the corners of her mouth as she suppressed a smile. Tammy lightly scratched her nails along the pads below April’s toes. They were broad and prominent. And apparently pretty sensitive because it made April want to curl her toes down. Tammy watched intently as April’s toes wiggled slightly and began to scrunch down, only to be willed back to a normal position by the stubborn office assistant.

Tammy returned to April’s milky insteps and again began flicking her nails over the soft skin there. April knew it was coming but still couldn’t hold it in. A faint, high-pitched whine slipped out. April looked like she was very tensed sitting in her chair. Tammy asked her, “Aw, what’s the matter, Hun? Are these feet of yours ticklish? Huh? It’s okay, it’s probably really hard for someone like you to admit. But you can tell me. Right here...right in the arch of your foot. I think that’s bothering you a little bit.”

April was clenching her teeth, partly to hold in her giggles and partly because she wanted to punch Tammy right in her face. As Tammy’s nails scratched around in her deep insteps, April couldn’t help it anymore. She curled her toes down hard and tried to ride out her turn. But once Tammy noticed how much she was struggling, she kept up her assault like a lioness going after weakened prey.

April: “Okay! God! I’m not laughing. Can’t you see this is pointless? Don’t you have anything better to do than mess with my feet?”

Tammy knew April was only putting on a tough facade. She continued to a swipe her long fingernails along the notable curves of April’s arches. Leslie and Ann were both captivated by the scene. Would April hold out and prove that she was as tough as she led on? Or would Tammy get her to crack?

April closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth ever so slightly as a smirk rode up the corners of her mouth. Her toes were still pulled down in a desperate clench. Tammy gave her no relief as she tickled her soft, bare soles. Try as she might, April finally lost her battle to contain her giggles. She was furious with herself as more and more slipped out of her. April angrily tried kicking Tammy’s fingers away from her feet, but was rather unsuccessful. She just kept flicking her nails along the bottoms of April’s feet, eliciting more and more giggles.

Leslie and Ann looked even more discouraged now that April was giggling too. But things got even worse when Tammy finally gave April a small break. Leslie eagerly asked if they were going to be set free now since it was clear none of them knew anything about Ron’s whereabouts or why he wasn’t talking to Tammy.

Tammy sat back amusedly with her hands on her hips. She chuckled and simply replied, “Oh no, sweetie. You three aren’t going anywhere yet. Let me ask you girls something...who’s up for a game of ‘This Little Piggy’?...”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
I love that a girl is being added with each installment. Fantastic series, thank you for writing it

Awesome part 3, love how Leslie is barefoot now and can't wait for more April tickling!

Would love to see them all end up back in nylons :) and face ever increasing ticklish situations.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back