• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential tickling tomorrow night!

robmic

Verified
I going to go to a new lady friends house tomorrow to have dinner and hopefully engage in some tickling with her. We were talking last night and were on the phone for quite a while. We both were having drinks and we got pretty loosened up. I could tell that she seemed to be indicating that she wants to get closer, if you know what I mean. So I bit the bullet and asked her if she had any kinks. she indicated the she might. So i asked her if she'd ever been tied up. She said she had. So then I told her about the new restraints I had recently bought, because rope can end up hurting a person after a while. And these were nice padded ones. Long story short, I told her i don't like to hurt anyone or do anything gross. I didn't mention anything about tickling. If we actually do this, I will start mild and gently to gage her reactions. If she doesn't react negatively I will continue watching how she's doing. I wouldn't want to over do it. If she is ok with it, Id bet she will let me do it again. Oh, and I will satisfy her afterwards. I talked about liking to make sure I can satisfy them because doing so give me pleasure. She also commented that she likes to give oral! Score! I think we will have a good night! I'm going to be staying over too. Wish me luck, though I don't think I'll need it! ;)

I just got off the phone with her. She's just as excited as I am for tomorrow! I hope neither of us are disappointed! :p

Short answer, It went awesome! She isn't as ticklish as I'd like, but I discovers some good spots. She loves to be tied up, it turns her on! And she does anything to make me feel good! I, of course, returned the favor. So, all in all, it was a great weekend. This weekend she's coming up to my place. Here's to hoping it's great like last weekend was! I see no reason it won't be! I feel very fortunate.

Were her feet ticklish?

They seemed to be her most ticklish place.

Come to find out, she's into being a submissive and love to be bound, but had never experienced tickling before other maybe a few times when she was a kid. She likes being dominated and says that she did some reading up on ticking and it's a mild form of dominance, which many of us have figured out. Since she likes being dominated, she's embraced being tickled! I ordered that kit that you soak your feet in to remove the dead skin on your feet for her and she can't wait, (as can I), to see how much more ticklish it makes them. Oh and she's great at oral and loves to make me feel good! I do my very best to return the favor. ;) I'll post what happens after this weekend!

Very happy to hear about your experiences Bob. Best of luck to you and the new lady friend! And lots and lots of tickles!

So curious how your time went with your new friend. Did you get to tickle her again?

So curious how your time went with your new friend. Did you get to tickle her again?
Every time we're together! She is so accommodating, I can't believe how good it's working out. It's not a flaming romance as we have too many differences, but in the bedroom we are just about a perfect match! She'll be returning up here this coming weekend. Can't wait to see how that callus peel is going.

Every time we're together! She is so accommodating, I can't believe how good it's working out. It's not a flaming romance as we have too many differences, but in the bedroom we are just about a perfect match! She'll be returning up here this coming weekend. Can't wait to see how that callus peel is going.

Is she gonna get you back too? ;)

She is a submissive, so she likes to be on the receiving end, which is good, because I'm not ticklish anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back