• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO: DROP #143: CECI THE TICKLER GIVES MATURE ARIANNY A TICKLE PEDICURE! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

An excellent treat for fans of the mature and super ticklish Arianny (50) - and given her debut clip is currently our top seller, I'd expect this drop is very welcome by many of the GTK fans.

Ceci The Tickler (32) has acquired a spare uniform from Dori's workplace, and has immediately used it to open the GTK Pedicure Spa in her living room. Her first 'customer' is the wonderfully, insanely ticklish Arianny. Ceci opens by asking Arianny (respectfully calling her "mother" in Spanish) if she is ready for her pedicure - Arianny replies that no, she is not ready, and she is just too ticklish for that treatment.

Of course, Ceci ignores that and proceeds to use a toothbrush, warm water, soap and some foam to tickle her very sensitive bare soles, making the older woman howl with wild laughter, shaking her head back and forth as the tickle torture continues regardless of her begging and laughter. Ceci has SO much fun in this one as you see by her reactions to torturing Arianny. Ceci then gently towels off her soles, and applies to moisturizing cream to increase Arianny's foot sensitivity even further, and man does this work well. Poor Arianny is at the mercy of Ceci's skilled fingers, which snake between her toes and up and down those oh so ticklish soles of hers. Ceci then finishes her off with a minute solid of the hairbrush, which again drives Arianny completely bonkers with ticklish laughter - this one is pretty intense folks, but a lot of fun!

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #143!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1cecipedicurearianny.png
    Pic1cecipedicurearianny.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 218
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2 MB · Views: 181
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2 MB · Views: 148
We want to see Ceci tickling Hugo, and then let Hugo get his classic revenge on Ceci !!! Can't wait to see that shit!!!! kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!:munch:

We want to see Ceci tickling Hugo, and then let Hugo get his classic revenge on Ceci !!! Can't wait to see that shit!!!! kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!:munch:

Hugo went back to work in another country after one of the lockdowns ended unfortunately - we will be getting Ceci some male 'lees though. Thanks for the support!

wonderful. she has really nice soles. :D looking pretty delicious...her soles remembers me of my own aunt.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back